Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 veevee
Msg: 180
Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Heck no, I'm not letting someone leave a mess there. Condom 100% of the time. I like organic but free-range jizz is not my style. Dispose of it - don't leave it on my wall or sheets and most assuredly not on or in me like we are animals. It's a waste product to me once the process is over. I'm sure guys find it magical to write secret messages in splooge on love letters or snow drifts but for me - it's ewww.
<-- the little sperm that couldn't
 ixtlan09
Msg: 182
Condoms or Not and why or why not.
Posted: 12/28/2011 10:00:25 AM
Do you take a shower with a raincoat on? Enough said.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 183
Girls: do you let a guy cum inside you? Or always with a wrapped tool?
Posted: 12/28/2011 10:04:26 AM
How much protection do you think a condom provides against STD's? They are made to stop sperm and are only 99% effective in that when used properly.

Sperm are much larger than viruses. And what about herpes & genital warts? You can certainly contract those while using condoms.

The idea that condoms stop STD's is far from foolproof.
 want to travel
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2011 10:13:59 AM
I do not sleep around
And if I choose to have with a woman, I have to trust that woman
no I will not put one on,I would rather wait
 dondea
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2011 10:25:38 AM
ixtlan09, I am sure you don't like to wear condoms (I don't either), but your statement above is very misleading and wrong except in .000001% of the cases where a condom has a hole in it or it leaked from the sides.

Condoms can hold all bodily fluids (and air, too--that is how they tested for leakage). That means, if it does not break or leak around the sides, a condom will contain (stop) any and all STD viruses and bacteria including herpes and genital warts that could be on the penis or vagina. Yes, you can get still herpes and some other STDs from oral sex, but that is because a condom is not involved.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2011 12:31:34 PM
Due to my anatomical shape..I prefer the Durex "Love".
 southernbabe03
Msg: 189
Posted: 12/28/2011 12:59:39 PM
Well, my tubes were tied over 20 years ago, so a guy can cum in me all he wants.
I have no problem with it.
I let them cum in my mouth too and I swallow and never taste a thing.
I love sucking a man off! mmm, love to feel a man get hard in my mouth.
It make me want him more and more!
 Archangel_07
Msg: 190
Posted: 12/28/2011 8:19:46 PM
condoms all the way for sure, one less thing to worry about child support
 MrsMau5
Msg: 191
Posted: 12/29/2011 2:05:28 AM
if it was just like casual sex....condoms! always condoms! if i've been with my partner forever, no condom. simple! common sense
 Mesabutte1123
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2012 3:04:13 PM
Agreed. I have always used condoms with one night stands and people I knew with limited knowledge. After awhile I realized that orgasms were better without condoms. I had always used them and thought that sex was fine with them on........but it's not...........
 JoggerGirl02
Msg: 196
Posted: 5/1/2014 4:16:44 AM
of course the idea of emptying inside a female is arousing for most men,

And there was me thinking it was covering the t1ts or face that got you fellas off most...or the hair....dear God, please not the hair!.I learn something every day.

I never realised that they came in different sizes...accidentally bought large ones recently...never mind, I have rubber bands......
 DragonBits
Msg: 197
Posted: 5/1/2014 7:09:54 AM

these days , most condom use gives similar, if not better sensations when having intercourse, than without.
of course the idea of emptying inside a female is arousing for most men, i think most should agree the actual thrusting sensation is the same. .

Really, I am surprised. I don't have much experience with condoms, they did seem to lessen sensation quite a bit. Certainly never seemed to be better, but then I am not highly reactive, I am not going to orgasm from just a little stimulation. Or maybe it's very different by brand.
 salty_blumist
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2014 9:51:33 PM
Well, this thread makes me recall a recent conversation I had with a male friend. He said that if you have safe sex, it doesn't count...lol. He said he may as well just be having sex with a pockey pvssy if he has to have latex between him and a woman durring sex. This has also made me wonder if any woman may feel the same, that if a man's tool is going to become a rubber throng, then how could it be any different than her using a dildo on herself? Food for thought...
 JoggerGirl02
Msg: 199
Posted: 5/1/2014 11:56:51 PM

This has also made me wonder if any woman may feel the same, that if a man's tool is going to become a rubber throng, then how could it be any different than her using a dildo on herself? Food for thought...

Hmm...condom or Gonorrhoea?? Condom or Syphilis? Condom or Chlamydia? Condom or warts? Condom or AIDS?
I will take the condom please....I quite like rubber throngs :-)

Seriously though...if a man won't wear one, he is quite welcome to get out of my bed and go whack one out in my shower. As long as he returns via the kitchen...with coffee.
 MsMicki
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2014 5:02:53 AM
^^^snickering!!

I will repeat.....for all the talk I hear about "loss of sensitivity"....
I have never, not once, not have a man cum because of a condom!!
 JoggerGirl02
Msg: 201
Posted: 5/2/2014 5:14:22 AM
I was around at the time of the "Femidom"...after one attempt at using one I will never moan about condoms again.
They were huge and clumsy, made your Vag look like some kind of terrible road-kill and they rustled like a plastic bag.
They never took off.......surprisingly!
 DragonBits
Msg: 202
Posted: 5/2/2014 6:15:04 AM

I will repeat.....for all the talk I hear about "loss of sensitivity"....
I have never, not once, not have a man cum because of a condom!!

So you have never had a man lose an erection? Was he wearing a condom?

BTW, you can lose sensitivity and still have an orgasm. It's just not the same quality.
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2014 7:59:14 AM
Very much so. Its like wearing a latex glove on your hands. You can still function, but it deadens a little bit...and it's restrictive.

But in terms of common sense...condoms until I know my partner and I are on strictly momogamous terms.

...then we take the saddles off...;)
 MsMicki
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2014 9:03:46 AM
as for losing an erection....no more than a man without a condom when taking the side streets to the end of the journey!!

as for orgasm strength??
never had any complaints and heard plenty of "oh gawds!!"

as for "deadening it a bit".....if that means ya'll last a bit longer....I don't know any women that will complain!!!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2014 7:26:40 AM

Well, this thread makes me recall a recent conversation I had with a male friend. He said that if you have safe sex, it doesn't count...lol. He said he may as well just be having sex with a pockey pvssy if he has to have latex between him and a woman durring sex. This has also made me wonder if any woman may feel the same, that if a man's tool is going to become a rubber throng, then how could it be any different than her using a dildo on herself? Food for thought...

I’m not a fan of condoms in an LTR. They are a necessity for all casual/random or new partners until such time as every has passed their vet checks and we have decided to be in a committed relationship with one another.

It feels different to me, definitely not the same as without one. I prefer skin on skin, however, I’m not willing to risk my health for it.

Hmm...condom or Gonorrhoea?? Condom or Syphilis? Condom or Chlamydia? Condom or warts? Condom or AIDS?
I will take the condom please....I quite like rubber throngs :-)

Condoms don’t offer 100% protection against STIs. They do reduce the risk of infection, but they do not eliminate the risk. That’s why it is “safer sex” not “safe sex”.

I was around at the time of the "Femidom"...after one attempt at using one I will never moan about condoms again.
They were huge and clumsy, made your Vag look like some kind of terrible road-kill and they rustled like a plastic bag.
They never took off.......surprisingly!

Apparently they have redesigned it and it is less.. crinkly. Don’t discount them entirely.
 DragonBits
Msg: 206
Posted: 5/3/2014 7:52:40 AM

as for orgasm strength??
never had any complaints and heard plenty of "oh gawds!!"

as for "deadening it a bit".....if that means ya'll last a bit longer....I don't know any women that will complain!!!

If the forums are in any way representative of real life, then most (not all) men don't have experience in enhancing their own sexual experience. They seem so grateful for any sex that don't even know it's mediocre sex, instead they seem to boast of how good they are at pleasing women.

As far as you not complaining about a man losing sensitivity, that is selfish on your part. If the man is a submissive and is ONLY interested in pleasing a dominate woman, then it works for both of them. I could see that sort of relationship.

Woman aren't going to complain especially if they don't even know about how the man experiences orgasm. This wasn't about women, it was about a man's experience of sex. Though plenty of women have said they don't like the feeling of condoms, which surprised me.

Ever since HIV I have used condoms when it was a very casual sexual experience or when I knew the woman had had numerous sexual partners. But before HIV I almost never used a condom, maybe I was just lucky then not to have picked up something like syphilis or gonorrhea. Most of the time, I knew my partners pretty well, I had only had a single one night stand from someone I didn't know at all.

I agree with using a condom to prevent disease, but I would have us both get tested as soon as possible to avoid using them.
 DragonBits
Msg: 207
Posted: 5/4/2014 5:51:37 AM

Heck NEVER! It's manditory that any man I'm with use a condom. My health is important to me and I don't know who he's been with or with how many other women. If he refuses it's see ya!

Really never? Isn't there some point in an ongoing relationship where you wouldn't feel the need for a condom?
 KentA55
Msg: 209
Posted: 6/18/2014 11:17:02 PM
No question. Cumming inside is a lot for sexual, intimate and feels incredible.
 agoraphobic_insomniac
Msg: 210
Posted: 6/19/2014 4:07:12 AM
I know a man who, at 57, has never had intercourse without a condom. He has no complaints and has no trouble "finishing". And he has a very active sex life.

And the woman/women never complain.
 Flurr
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2014 7:08:42 PM
^^^^^^ no complaints because he has never experienced anything else, not a very good source for information.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >