Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Is having 5 kids from a divorce a huge overkill to get back into the      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~*Isabel Kitty*~
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Is having 5 kids from a divorce a huge overkill to get back into the serious dating scene?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Yes 5 kids is OUT for me. I have one of my own, and someday I *may* want another. If it became serious/long-term/marriage..well 7 kids would drive me into the nut house. I am not even into guys with kids who share custody.
 InNCsearching
Msg: 39
Is having 5 kids from a divorce a huge overkill to get back into the serious dating scene?
Posted: 9/25/2009 9:09:36 AM
dude if you've got 5 kids then you're screwed. yeah....even single moms don't want the hassle of 5 more kids in their life. one...maybe....two pushing it....5....forget it.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Is having 5 kids from a divorce a huge overkill to get back into the "serious" dating scene?