Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Doesn't EVERYONE like oral sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 26
Doesn't EVERYONE like oral sex?Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
^^^ Now THAT was an epic rebuttal.
 Liliana_LC
Msg: 27
Doesn't EVERYONE like oral sex?
Posted: 8/21/2009 5:10:36 PM
Ok so to make one point clear, I have no problems with sexual preferences, I don't! And I definitely wouldn't break it up w/someone over their inability to enjoy a BJ as some previous posts suggested, it's not a deal breaker! I was more curious to get some feedback from the guys, to see how common this actually was, if at all. I was intrigued as well to know if it was somehow connected to sex drive or indicative of a certain type of man.

I am surprised however at the replies that suggest oral sex is somehow degrading for a woman? I thought we were past that whole "women who perform oral are sl*tty" bit from high school.

I must say I'm a little surprised, not that i have taken a poll or anything but I honestly thought that all men LOVED BJ's...right up there with regular sex.... I have read a few things lately with men saying they don't always cum during oral sex......again... just sorta surprises me.

I agree.... I guess it's what these forums are all about... you learn something new all the time!

I would think because of statements like yours OP, men that AREN'T into oral sex would feel inadequate for saying so, and therefore don't say much if anything at all about their preference.

Hold on, what statements? They more,inquiries! Can't blame a girl for being curious!

I'm not sure why I did it. I think I partially want to flatter them and make them think that they are too good for just because of their looks. But another reason is that I'd rather be giving her head if she is really hot, than receive it myself.

what a weird reply? don't understand the logic behind it? attractive women are "too good" to perform oral?? huh

OP..he has mental issues dealing with his penis...you better check yourself into another hotel hun...this one has bugs
muahahahahaha
 soflnighteagle
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/7/2009 10:50:49 AM
I love giving but don't much enjoy receiving it. It doesn't say anything about sex drive or the person, this is all part of sexual preference. I've never met a woman that really enjoyed giving it so never thought it was a big deal, if it is something you really enjoying doing you'll have to figure out how to get him to enjoy it.
 WILDBILL7245
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/25/2009 9:41:20 PM
well i don,t know what wrong with that guy but for me i want have sex with out oral sex
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2009 2:33:03 AM
I HATE ORAL SEX. I DO NOT WANT IT AND I WILL NOT DO IT. MEN, LETS GET REALLY INTIMATE, LEARN TO ACTUALLY, WITH YOUR FINGER, AND FINGERS LEARN TO STROKE WOMEN INTIMATELY, LEARN TO TOUCH US AND NOT WITH THE BORING TONGUE. LET YOUR FINGERS DO THE WALKING , EXPLORING AND STROKING OUR PRIVATE PARTS. YOU MEN LEARN TO STROKE OUR CLITS IN THE WAY WE WANT INDIVIDUALITY, BE STROKED AND TOUCHED. WE ALL LIKE IT DIFFERENT WAYS. MEN LEARN TO STROKE AND TURN US WOMEN ON AND THIS IS NOT DONE BY HOW BIG YOUR PENIS IS, OR WHAT BORING THING YOU THINK YOUR TONGUE CAN DO. SOME OF US WOMEN DO NOT LIKE A LARGE BORING PENIS AND OR BORING TONGUE ACTIVITY.
LET YOUR FINGERS DO THE STROKING ON OUR CLITS, WITHOUT THAT BORING ORAL CRAP. WE WOMEN WANT AND WILL HAVE ENJOYABLE , ROMANTIC SEX WITH REAL LIVE HOT LOOKING MEN , SO US WOMEN CAN ENJOYED IT . LET EACH INDIVIDUAL WOMAN. TELL YOU WHAT WORKS FOR HER. I WILL NOT RETURN ANY ORAL CRAP TO YOU. SEX IS MUCH BETTER WITHOUT THAT ORAL CRAP. MEN, LEARN TO TOUCH AND STROKE OUR CLITS AND MEN LEARN TO TURN US ON WITHOUT THAT ORAL CRAP.
MEN LEARN HOW TO STROKE US AND LOVE US. MEN, LEARN TO GIVE US SANE WOMEN SEXUAL PLEASURE. MEN LEARN TO EXCHANGE REAL LOVE WITH REAL WOMEN. LET'S GET REAL. ORAL DOES NOT TURN ALL REAL HONEST WOMEN ON.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2009 8:47:16 PM
I don't like to feel teeth scraping. Also there is not enough of the right kind of friction. Vagina is the best for me. I can really work it in there and give a woman total satisfaction.
 setuid
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2009 9:15:32 PM
In my experience (and I prefer to give than receive, but I have no problem receiving).. the best oral experiences are those shared with someone who genuinely enjoys giving oral.

There's a huge, HUGE difference between someone who gives oral because it's part of the standard menu to get to the main course, and someone who is completely content to just use oral for hours, without ever having actual penetrative sex itself.

If I had never experienced oral from a woman who truly enjoys giving it, I'd probably be in the category of those who prefer not to receive it at all.
 deerdog1
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/14/2009 9:16:20 PM
oral sex with some people can be really good ... but ... for me its not all that its cracked up to be ..its just one part of sex ...when it feels right its great ... but I am disturbed at all the hoop la that oral sex as well as any of the other mechanical aspects of love making gets
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2009 11:03:36 PM
I totally, completely HATE oral so called sex. I will NEVER do it and I do NOT want it done to me. However, I like my nipples orally stimulated, as any other type of touch to my nipples hurt. On the sex organs, I need more friction than oral can give, I want a man's fingers and hands touching and stroking me in the right ways and places before and during penatration. Get the point. I also hate wet oral kissing. I can only tolerate dry kissing. Please NO hate mail. Hate mail will get you blocked. I have the right to my opinion and a right to express what I do not like. I am not hurting anyone with my opinions and I do not send hate mail to people who think different from me. I will remind everyone, this is to be a mate and date site, not a hate site. If you do not like what my dislikes or likes are, move on to someone who likes what you like. Please NO hate replies or hate mail. This is a thread that asks a question and I answer the question with my opinion.
 windloverr
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2009 12:16:03 AM
Forgive me if I duplicate numerous responses; but there are six pages here, and I simply haven't read them all. Also, "not being able to orgasm", "not enjoying", and "being turned off/repulsed by", are three completely different issues, but I get chatty enough as it is, :rolleyes: That said...
Is this indicative of a low sex drive?
"low sex drive"...No. "Issues"…Absolutely. He may hate oral sex, but NEED 15 orgasms a day. (for a man, that is excessive) This is a beautiful example of a high sex drive, with serious issues. While we ALL have specific/different types of stimulation that "do it for us", to completely discount an entire genre of non-mechanical, non-fetish, type of sexual stimulation in and of itself, without regard to who, or how, it is delivered, is indicative of serious underlying psychological issues. It flashes me back to Robert DeNero's line in "Analyze This" when he is talking to his shrink (Billy Crystal) about only being able to enjoy/have oral sex with his mistress vs his wife..."But that's the mouth she kisses my kids with." Personally, while I have had things in my mouth I would never place in a vagina; I have never put something in a vagina I would not put in my mouth. :peace:

Some people may like light touch vs heavy; some prefer pressure vs sucking; some prefer wetter vs dryer; some prefer lips vs tongue vs teeth; but to completely discount any/all of the above because they are delivered by the mouth, vs some other body part, has significant psychological implications. Bottom line, if you don't like what I'm doing, that's fine, no problem; tell me what you do/don't like, but let's work on it. If you absolutely don't want my face/mouth down there, then you have serious issues. Period. Responses like..."it MY PERSONAL preference", etc. are, while completely true, also, completely missing the point. Sex with children, non-consenting partners, or farm animals, also fall under the heading of "My personal preference", however, that DOES NOT make them "normal" or acceptable.

Bottom line: anyone who can ONLY have/enjoy sex under certain conditions/circumstances; or CANNOT have/enjoy sex under certain conditions/circumstances; has "issues". The magic answer is..."Can you accept that?" Is he willing to, does he enjoy, going down on you? Is giving oral sex something you are comfortable giving up? If you're ok with it...rock on.

Personally, I would not, could not, be a good lover for someone who HAD to experience pain/humiliation in order to enjoy sex; it's not my kink. I would also not accept a lover who could not appreciate receiving, or enjoy giving, oral sex. Maybe she/he can't enjoy certain positions due to physical constraints/circumstances...not a problem. However, for me, oral pleasure is simply too basic of a component of sex not to be allowed/enjoyed in a normal, healthy, non-compromised, consenting adult.
 windloverr
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2009 2:19:14 AM
more or less... If the question had been about the "relationship between oral sex and orgasm" you would have absolutely nailed it. I saw Ralphie May perform at a comedy club this past week and he did a hilarious spot about women who think they know how to give head, but really don't. Part of it went...(her) Don't tell me what to do, I know what I'm doing!" (Him) "NO, you don't! First, if you 'knew what you were doing', I wouldn't be able to understand a word you said because your mouth would be full, and you would sound like mmmpffthmmmthpfff...".
and also learn to ask for some direction when in doubt...
CHA CHING!!!! GUYS...GIRLS... ASK!!!! What worked magic for your last lover may be absolutely worthless for whomever you are with now! Or, whomever you are with now may be completely different from, or learned a few different tricks than, anyone you have ever been with. If their toes don't curl, and their head doesn't immediately go back...ask.

Also, FYI, if you have ever seen Ralphie May on TV, and enjoyed him, he is SOOOOO much better in person, and DOESN'T REPEAT A SINGLE JOKE from any of his DVD's! ie, It's ALL new material!
 deerdog1
Msg: 37
Posted: 11/15/2009 6:58:16 AM
to me oral sex is foreplay or a part of sexual intercourse ...I do like getting a woman off with my mouth ..but I just plain dont care for cumming during oral sex ..I dont want to cum in your mouth ..on your face ,tits or any other part of your body ... I will do these things if you wish ..but for me I had much rather cum deep in you while locked in a passionate embrace ... even when a condom is involved for whatever reason there might be for not wanting to share sexual fluids ... thats another thing I dont understand a woman who will swallow your cum but wont have vaginal sex without a condom ...well unless there is a fear of pregnancy ... condoms would never be my long term choice for contraception
 ediggs2230
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/15/2009 2:36:25 PM
i dont find it surprising i have a lot of guy friends and most of them dont come with oral sex unless the girls go all out and i have like 3 male friends that dont even enjoy oral sex so women i dont understand how ya are surprised
 lonelyman154
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2009 11:07:01 AM
Love oral sex. To me it's part of forplay.
 prettypisces0306
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/16/2009 12:34:07 PM
No!
Well I don't, I think i have a mental block, I think to myself that I am not the first woman that you have done this too, and hygine and some more stuff, I think I just might be weird. As for giving, I do enjoy the power that I have over my mate, that is a turn on..No need to do me..lol..
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 41
Posted: 12/30/2009 6:19:20 AM
i like to give oral sex, but do not like it when someone gives it to me, probably because i do not like being nude for my own reasons. i wonder if that is normal or not.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2009 9:08:12 AM
I don't enjoy getting head unless I'm thrusting into the girls mouth, just slightly so I'm in semi-control of the situation. I can't lay there like a limp fish and get off on it for some reason, I have to be involved. That's got nothing to do with power, it physically feels better when I'm moving my body in sync with her lips going up and down the shaft.
 NASH58
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/1/2010 6:16:26 AM
If a woman does not give oral sex i am gone i love getting oral and giving oral sex it is a must Tom
 Friendly widow
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2010 4:52:42 PM
I met a man who had had NO experience either giving or receiving oral. He was happy to receive but just not comfortable giving tho he was trying when he found someone else. I wonder if she got the benefit! PS the man was 65!!!
 platypus_man
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 1:10:01 PM
Love giving it and receiving it. But just like lots of women, I can't always come that way, and it's not necessarily dependent on the woman's skills either, so I guess it's just something in my screwed up head (the one on my shoulders, silly). Doesn't mean I won't enjoy it, though. Hours and hours and hours and hours.....oh, wow, yes. But I've met a few women who didn't like getting it either. Go figure.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2010 3:06:59 AM
I TOTALLY HATE to give or receive oral so called sex, and I do NOT ever do this. Let a man's fingers stroke me the right way in the right places and then pentrate and ejaculate without a condom, and all this within a SANE, caring and loving relationship, is what I want.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/13/2011 2:02:16 AM

Lol I love going down on a woman for as long as she can take it. But I don't cum from oral...

You sound like my new guy...glad I was his first

I do not mind if a guy goes down on me but not on the time of the month, when I bleed, that is just gross...

With a tampon in you are perfectly clean, no blood etc...just a little string he could play with...can still orgasm etc...
and then if you choose to have intercourse put a towel down and take the tampon out...again to each their own but honestly you can have sex every day, there is no excuse
 Bigsexy0521
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/13/2011 4:49:06 PM
Can't speak for everyone but like tony the tiger, i't Grrreat
 candlesbynight
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/13/2011 4:59:28 PM
I love oral (both giving and receiving). Foreplay makes it all so much more intimate. The touching, kissing licking (pleasing your partner). WOW, not sure why he could not cum and how he dislikes it. Guessing me does not like to be a giver. Must have control issues.......
 totalazzhole
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/14/2011 8:11:38 AM
I hate it, cannot relax..hate all those razor-sharp teeth attached to a powerful jaws/hinge..with my poor unprotected unit in between? no thanks

not 100.000000000000000000000000 % sure the woman might not be a psycho & take a chomp.

why not just put my precious unit in the jaws of a vise and close it? or a bear trap?

so NO not 'everyone' likes it.

also, OP are you an M2F trans by any chance?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Doesn't EVERYONE like oral sex?