Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Pissing on electric fences      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 himynameisSarah
Msg: 35
Pissing on electric fencesPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I have touched an electric fence... and they hurt. If it was going straight up my wahoo via pee... it would hurt even more. Maybe he was peeing on an electric fence designed for large game?

Either way, I've had the electricity go through a piece of wet grass... did the Mythbuster dudes actually pee with their own stuff?
 Jewels49
Msg: 36
Pissing on electric fences
Posted: 2/18/2010 3:02:38 PM

Jewels you obviously spent a lot of time with other girls as a child.
If you had hung out with the lads you would be aware that a male stream of urine is a beautiful golden arc and completely continuous at least until the final few seconds.

Thanks for the observations (I thought blokes never looked at other blokes "streams"
another myth debunked) All urine is made up of droplets, dense enough to create that "golden shower" ...I was asking, my much more learned forum buffs, IF this (density) could factor into the equation...

Thank you to everyone that has contributed to the thread it has been really interesting.
 endlesslift
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/25/2010 1:13:01 PM
If the guy put his weiner against the fence he could get hurt but those fences generally are just enough so that livestock is disinterested in the fence.

If he was just peeing, then he couldn't get injured much. The electricity causes the muscles to tense and the pee pee stops. Think about it.

My friend and I did this when I was about 12. We wired up a device so that his dog wouldn't pee in the wrong place. It worked very well with no injury because the pee is not continuous like a wire. It's intermittent as it splashes in different directions.
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/1/2010 4:59:29 PM
I don't know about electric fences but power lines WILL do the job.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9E62II80&show_article=1
 Jewels49
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/1/2010 8:23:48 PM
How unlucky is that?...I wonder if he thought, when the power line came down it was not LIVE or just didn't think.
A real tragedy.
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/2/2010 6:25:20 AM
Well, the good news, is that he won't ever do that again.
 Jewels49
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/2/2010 9:31:03 AM
^^^^^ for some, the cup is ALWAYS half full.
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/2/2010 7:53:08 PM
Well, I always try to see the positive side of things
 LeCutter
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/5/2010 3:59:55 PM
If you've ever been young and drunk in the country you've pissed on an electric fence...and known nothing happened.
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/12/2010 5:02:54 PM
two years ago, a homeless got electrocuted for pissing on the third rail of the subway system i live by.
 abelian
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/12/2010 5:40:33 PM

My question is, my much wiser POF forum buffs…Is this possible to fry your penis if you urinated on an electric fence?

Yes. Urine is a fairly good conductor.
 indigo1357
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/27/2010 7:22:41 PM
all I can give you here is my personal experiences of playing with an electric fence as a child....no seriously.

They pulse, and if you grab it with bare hands and bare feet its a good shock but wont burn or kill you. if you grab it wearing boots you dont get a shock

if you touch it with a wet stick you get a weak shock. If you touch it with a dry stick you get no shock. Using a metal wire gives you a shock. Rigging up metal wires from the electrified wire to the actual metal fence transmits the shock throug the fence and gets weaker as you get farther away.

electric fences will not light up a light bulb.

electric fences will not start fires

throwing grass on top of the electric wire in an attempt to lure cows over to eat it and get electricuted in the face didnt....seem to do anything. Cows are smart. They also know what electric fences are.

farmers dont like it when the neibors kid plays with their electric fence

and peeing on it does not electricute you.

No information available about doing #2 on the electric fence. It didnt occur to me at the time.

yes, you just got firsthand experience on the subject.
 bint fishing
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/4/2010 10:07:52 AM

If you've ever been young and drunk in the country you've pissed on an electric fence...and known nothing happened.

Well, I'm from the country, have been young and even drunk! But I have never pissed on an electric fence while drunk.

It deepends on the fence and the voltage along with contact, (keep the stream going) yes. pissing on an electric fence will give you a shock. But no, it isn't going to electricute you. Been there, done that and have no interest in doing it again.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Pissing on electric fences