Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CMonster
Msg: 20
What someone does that really turns you on?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Don't you see there are so many men who hold a guitar on the dating site? You can find many...

That's odd, a lot of women have said that most of the guys online are holding fish in their profile picture. Maybe those guy's can't play a guitar and holding a fish is the only way that they can carry a tuna.
 Viperess
Msg: 26
What someone does that really turns you on?
Posted: 8/25/2009 10:11:23 PM
A man that can make me laugh and exchange sarcastic barbs in a QUICK witted manner. One who understands my 'style' of humor AND matches it. Scores MAJOR points if I chuckle out loud. THAT'S the juice ! ~grins wickedly and rubs hands together maniacally~
 thwipp89
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2009 2:54:42 AM
when women do stuff they shouldn't be doing...like voting and working outside the home in the business workplace *drools*

i keed, i keed!
seriously, tho- girls walking the streets for money- HOT!!
 Blakkardaberry
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2009 10:16:50 PM
A woman that can cook/bake better than me. Now that sounds hot too me. If she can make things from scratch I am so hooked. I think of cooking like art so its refreshing to find another person to create with.

Blakkardaberry
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2009 12:54:00 AM

Two words for you.. Synchronized swimming

Man your right that is hot.
I was a lifeguard after high school that was really sexy.

WalkingInLondon
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/27/2009 10:26:25 PM
OMG I use to love watching my ex doing pullups in the doorway on the bar he installed there. He would take his shirt off, and just the sight of his chest and arms rippling as he went up and down, and then he'd get that slight sheen of sweat... I just wanted to lick him all over like an ice cream cone.

He knew what it did to me too...there were many times when I would be in bed with a book, or the remote and he would strip the shirt off and start doing pull ups. Needless to say, the book and remote were quickly forgotten!

Beth
 boo372
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/28/2009 12:41:53 PM

A man picking up his socks off the floor...ummm... vacuuming.... oh, sooo yummy... dishes - omg - oh. OH... just the thought makes me wet...

haha me too
 Boots168
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2009 6:37:00 AM
watching a man cook...sexy as hell

Yes! Yes! Yes!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Some of my friends even tease me by saying I should find myself a chef as my bf, they are so missing the point here.
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2009 3:39:15 PM
she cooks in her underwear.

she swims laps with a long, smooth stroke and knows how to kick-turn.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/1/2009 11:33:46 AM
There's just something about a woman taking a dump which really does it for me...
 roguevampire
Msg: 78
Posted: 9/2/2009 6:36:49 AM
I tried messaging you. wouldn't let me, oh well. have a nice day.
 roguevampire
Msg: 79
Posted: 9/2/2009 6:39:18 AM
Seeing a pale woman, with drops of blood dripping down each side of her mouth. to me, theres nothing sexier.
 m14shooter
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2009 2:29:27 PM

What is the one thing that reeeaaly turns you on when you watch someone do it. Like seeing a guy wash his car or mow the yard with his shirt off or perhaps a woman driving a tractor?

Outside of activities involving nudity, I love women with firearms. I take every woman I date to the firing range. For me, that’s as good as it gets. Handguns, military weapons, assault rifles, etc. WoW! What a rush. Just stand back and watch. Nothing \sexier to me. And if they can out shoot me than I’m even more turned on. If I can talk the range master into sneaking out one of his personal full auto’s than that’s a particular thrill in itself.

I once paid for private, after hours, access to my local range and a slew of different choices in armament. I had wine and cool food and after a couple hours and a thousand rounds or so, we had sex right there with spent casings, bullet riddled silhouettes laying all around, and the smell of powder in the air. It was absolutely one of the most amazing sexual experiences I’ve ever had. Way better than the beach!

Anyway, just curious…

A woman that shoots is a big turn on for me especially if she owns guns and if she has her own machine gun I am in love. I bring my own machine guns to the range. Met one woman that had her own reloader and there was talk about me making room on the bench for her reloader but it ended. If she rides quads or dirt bikes, like to camp and shoot things to eat I am good.
 SeatownMatt
Msg: 108
Posted: 11/10/2009 7:21:05 PM
What a woman does that really turns me on...

a) Puts her legs/head on my lap when watching a movie
b) Wearing my clothes
c) Watching her workout
d) Playing with kids and showing motherly instincts around kids

Super_Eve
Msg: 112
Posted: 11/11/2009 4:42:29 PM

When a guy debates with me, and we get really passionate about what we are arguing about...philosophy, science, politics, religion...we really go at it, with gusto and verve, we may even raise our voices a little...and he can do this intelligently, without taking the debate personally, hanging up or running away...

It gets me hot just thinking about it...

I think I am a bit of a freak.

I do like the whole working thing on the car thing to though.
 Cynderella
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2009 5:55:36 PM
Nibbles on my ears and neck...sold!
 broccolina
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2009 6:07:36 PM
I like tan/brown/olive-skinned boys in white boxer-briefs.

And when someone uses the exact amount of pressure to massage my back without asking me if it's right. So far, I've only met one guy with that quality and he's married but I hear he's unhappy. Maybe I can wait it out? LOL
I kid.

Also, love boys with broad shoulders - none of those over-developed trapezius muscles.
And defined lower back muscles creating a deep vertical ridge.
 Mr.Versatility
Msg: 133
Posted: 11/18/2009 1:02:07 PM

I'm a total slut for a man who can play the guitar.

Man I can sing well, and write songs. Im going to get guitar lessons now..lol
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 142
Posted: 11/20/2009 7:44:31 PM
If we cant include the naked or in the house. I just love a girl on a sport bike in leather suit who knows how to handle a bike in the canyons.
Im with you Practical a girl that gets out of the shower with wet hair and wearing my dress shirt ,,,,,,,,,,,,, YUMMMMYYYY
 Mr.Versatility
Msg: 149
Posted: 11/21/2009 9:07:13 AM
when I'm alone with that special someone and the candles are lit the sparks are flying, we catch on to each others humor very quickly, we've held back any physical contact as long as we could and she gives me those kiss me eyes, and when I do her hands lose control and begin smothering my body smoothly and gently and than I kiss around her lips over to her ears and down the side of her neck, meanwhile shes becoming more turned on and decides to push me down and gets up on me and takes over from there......

Before I get to excited or into detail I realize two things....

I have too much passion not being used, its really too bad!

and Im sick of being alone..lol
 spunkybum52
Msg: 151
Posted: 11/24/2009 6:44:06 PM
I like the macho guy that carries himself well. He is confident, wears a suit, as I think men that wear suits are so sexy. He will walk with grace, and be so manly and masculine, and his talk will be gentle yet authorative and knows what he wants. I used to work with a man like this. He was married, not that handsome at all, had a big nose, and he was a manager. He wore a suit every day. He was gentle, yet powerful. Persuasive yet kind. When he walked, he had "presence" about him. When he entered the room, women would stop working and look up at him and stare. Nobody cared about his ugly big nose or awkward physical looks. This man just had "it"... a "presence" about him that was so unbelievably sexy. He was sexy, romantic, adventurous, macho, everything in one. Something like the James Bond type. I like that. And every woman at work was in love with this man even though we never said a word to him.
 _allen_
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2009 11:34:12 PM
What turns me on, there is something about a womans long hair that get me going.

When she climbs on top of me looking down. Her hair falled over her face. She take both of her hands and moves her hair back behind her ears and comes down slowly to kiss me .... the sexiest thing a woman can do.

About to blow a load just thinking about it.
 _allen_
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2009 11:35:54 PM
Oh, another turn on ... a woman who plays the cello.
Gosh that's sexy!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >