Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 97
mature women with lust based profiles Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I dont care if conservative guys judge me for it because frankly I am not attracted to them.

Yeah, that's totally fine -- however, in doing so, you'd have no room to complain if you'd get a high volume of sexually-pushy emails or dates that end up "just expecting sex". If a woman has a lust-based profile, she is clearly expressing that as THE focal point... and if in her profile she writes "I don't want any emails asking for a one night stand, dammit!" she'll get no sympathy.

If a guy puts up only pics in his profile partying lock a rock star, slamming down beers, etc., he can't complain that he only gets party girls emailing him, and demand that women should not email him if they go to the bar too often. :)
 CynthiaSMW
Msg: 98
mature women with lust based profiles
Posted: 10/24/2010 10:43:26 AM
^^ she wasn't complaining about getting suggestive email.
She was replying on topic that the women posting profiles OP complains about are not doing it for the reason(s) OP assumes.
You've now twisted the topic 180 degrees (of course that's quite common in the forum so carry on)
If you go back to OP, it was the reader complaining that he got all hot and bothered by reading suggestive profiles.
I see that as OP's problem. Not the person whose profile he's getting bothered by.
 Zeppolino
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/14/2010 3:29:31 PM
Lust is just fine, but a woman shouldn't go overboard in her public profile. One proscribed that only men that were considerably well hung need bother contacting her. I found that to be in poor taste and borderline offensive. What if men started demanding a certainl level of genitalia tightness?
 RubyWaxxx
Msg: 100
Posted: 12/27/2010 1:21:43 PM
Yet another thread about how women over 40 should just neck themselves because they're soooo undesirable. After all, if some dude doesn't wanna bang us, what use are we to the world?
Walrus? Hippo? How about human being?
 Crabby_McCrabberson
Msg: 102
Posted: 12/27/2010 4:39:57 PM
I assume like virtually everything else in the entire known world, different people are doing it for different reasons
because they can
to see if they can
to test which profile attributes bring more nibbles
because they fully intend to follow through with lusty behavior

p.s. Let me pile on the beast pile, too, please. I have it on good authority that muscular women are as hot as the surface of the sun.
p.p.s. Lots of talk, and no photos to back it up.
p.p.p.s. omg, wtf, it is spelled "Jerusalem." You know, like the town?
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/27/2010 6:28:04 PM

I love the "mature" women who crow about their sexual prowess. Where were they when they were 20 and might have been desirable?

They were with desirable men, of course.

They call themselves 'cougars', but honestly the animals I think of when I see most of them are closer to walrus or hippo.

The view of the zoo must be great from your glass house. Just be careful when you throw stones at the animals, or it will shatter.
 CheezyChick
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/27/2010 8:33:59 PM
Hmmm...I suppose parts of my profile might expose my lustful side...Do I get suggestive messages? Yes...sometimes, do I care? No....but I'm guessing that happens regardless of whether you are explicitely inviting men to contact you for casual sex or just being coy. Either way, I don't see a problem...
 Daisyrose73
Msg: 105
Posted: 1/13/2011 11:33:53 AM
I have several incarnations of my profile...some are more "outgoing" than others...and my pictures are a mix of my various facets. That being said I think you misunderstand the 30/40 something yr old woman. I happen to feel very confidant and comfortable in my sexuality. I dont care if conservative guys judge me for it because frankly I am not attracted to them. I am only interested in men who are comfortable with sex, intimacy and a confidant woman. Its not about being a tease...or pretending to be an online sex personality....its about being in a stage of my life where I dont apologize for who I am or finding pleasure in life.

This is how I feel. My pics are what some may consider suggestive because I wear v neck shirts. Unless I wear turtlenecks there isn't a way to hide my body. I have a very sensual side to my personality, but that doesn't mean I want tons of IM's and emails asking me to get on cam to pleasure a guy either. For a guy to come to me with that being their first message, I know we are not compatible. I am truly a person that needs a real connection and random sex just leaves me cold.
 Walts
Msg: 106
Posted: 1/13/2011 1:43:34 PM
Pretty sure these profiles are for each INDIVIDUAL to make up as they see fit,do they not???? I know I have talked to some women here who had been blasted previously because of pics they put, words they have used, etc,etc. Even some of the posters here started aiming in that direction, you know, telling these people they shouldn't put "whatever" on their profiles and then come back and complain. Ummmmm,,,THEY are not the ones complaining. It maybe a few women, but it's not ALL women, and it isn't the INDIVIDUALS that are looking for this type of relationship.

I have yet to read a truely "lust based" profile here,,,even when I cruise the intimate encounter people(yeah I do it,so shoot me ). I do read some poor writing that I think is suppose to resemble something erotic,but these people don't know how to write if their life depended on it. They may "try" to be "lust based", or whatever they are trying to do,but they fail. It's not the woman that "says" what they want that is truely sexy, it's the woman that DOES what she wants( WITH ME ) that defines what I consider lust,sexy,erotic or whatever ya want to call it today.
 my_other_car_is_a____
Msg: 107
Posted: 1/13/2011 2:31:16 PM
this old redundant crap still going on..???

peppermint petunias
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/5/2011 7:03:02 AM

Maybe they dont realise at first, they are just oversexed because they have not had it properly in a while, and yet have to deal with the consequences of being too horny on a dating site, when actually what counts is finding someone with the same temperament.

have you noticed such profiles? are you one of them?

Oh yes .MY profile is full of sexual innuendo..Men need all the encouragement they can get on line to send naughty mail.

I find the more sex you get the more interested in sex you are.
Not the other way around.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2011 8:53:51 AM

Prove it..I double dawg dare ya!

I'll be waiting right over here, if you need any help, k?
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/5/2011 11:40:55 AM

Shoot pepper,if that's the case, I think I need to be having more ginger in my diet! lol
 majyk1
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/1/2011 11:32:29 AM
This is kind of stupid to me because....
It's no different then looking at a man's profile and he has pictures baring his chest or his towel dropped to the point of almost no return.
OR
How about the profile that states... just looking for "fun"?

Those could be taken the same way!
When your looking at the profile it's all about YOUR personal perception. When the poster is making the profile, it is all about how they perceive THEMSELVES, which in all actuality is probably completely different.
The solution is actually very simple...... MOVE ON
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/5/2011 2:11:21 PM
Women often change their profiles according to their mood and what happened on the date the night before or what fight they had with the ex or what did NOT happen all last week.....

Men, well, I have been hovering on the forums for about a decade. Oh, maybe more. I find handfuls of men in my neighborhood who have the same pictures and profiles that they had up ten years ago. Must be working for them.

If you like a girl, I suggest checking her profile for frequent changes. The sexy mama might be a prude by next week. The picky woman might become a what the hell anyone with a full mouth of teeth will do, I need a date for my sister's wedding, girl.

But yeah, sometimes I make profile designed to force men to masturbate, and I do it just because I can.
 Investor2011
Msg: 115
Posted: 4/2/2011 6:40:35 PM
They just have a certain type they are looking for and they know it's a long shot. The word that comes up most often is tall,dark and handsome in great shape. If your a guy that 5'2 with a beer guy just move on.
 Happynesswithay
Msg: 116
Posted: 5/10/2011 4:01:37 PM
In my oppinion I think 9/10 of these profiles are fake with fake pictures. I work as a nurse and had one of my 65yr old residents of a longterm care home show me her fake profile posing as a younger very sexy mid 20yr old. She had very sexy pics and a sexed up profile. Very creepy!
 bsmith1976
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/20/2011 9:55:47 PM
Is this kind of like the profiles declaring how they are tired of guys that just want to "hook up" and complain about not being able to find a decent guy while all their pictures are of their cleavage, in bras or basically naked?
 SapporoArtois
Msg: 118
Posted: 7/6/2011 4:38:55 AM
Can't say that I've seen that on here, yet. Interesting. Maybe you should talk to her and find out more.
 mateo45
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2011 11:01:19 AM
Yeah, I'd agree there are probably some that are just into "stimulating as many guys as possible", either for "entertaining" themselves or working out some odd aggression against men. Actually ran across one of these where it appeared we really hit it off, went out on several dates together, with lotsa kissing and "touchy-feely". But since we lived a 2 hours apart, it took a couple weeks before actually trying to get together at either's house. So we planned our first "overnighter" at my house for the weekend, complete with a lot of hot "buildup" over the phone leading up to it.

Anyway, comes the time she was supposed to be so excited to arrive... and no show! A couple hours pass, she still hasn't arrived, and no phone call (and doesn't answer mine). So she finally showed up about 6 hours late, no excuse, no apologies, nuthin'... as though it never happened!

I gave here a few minutes to see if she'd even acknowledge things, and when she didn't aside from a vague "I was delayed", I just handed her "overnight" bag back and showed her the door!

As to the "sexy" part, there's no "guarantees" there either. Remember, there's lotsa folks, who even though they may have plenty of money (and make sure you know it), often they really only buy "the same old thing"!
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 120
Posted: 7/6/2011 12:44:09 PM
I should do a basically nekkid cleavage bra shot for PoF.

Geeze, some people will beech about anything.

You know, when it doesn't work out, you will always kinda know why but you'll never really know why.
 mateo45
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2011 3:06:51 PM
Dunno, but your, um, "nekkid feet" shot probably qualifies for some folks (if they're into that kinda thang)!
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 122
Posted: 7/6/2011 4:32:40 PM
Yes, Mateo, it definately does.
 Sirenne
Msg: 123
Posted: 7/8/2011 8:59:36 PM
A bit of cleavage will lure them in and a hint at sexuality but then you want a bit more going on... Humour, intelligence, manners etc.....able to make conversation other than just cybersex or they are gone.,.. that is how I see it. Men are visual and rather simple creatures as far as sex goes and easily turned on....

Where are these profiles of lustful mature women, I want to read them.

Sirenne
Msg: 124
Posted: 7/9/2011 3:07:04 AM
I love your comment.... I get the ""I think you are hot" flirts even when they havent seen a pic lol......yes regardless of what the content of the profile is, you will get the sexually suggestive ones that are just trawling randomly. You may get even more with a cleavage shot.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >