Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Archiver
Msg: 155
mature women with lust based profiles Page 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

I would say about 80% of the profiles I look at has the obligatory skin shot . Always accompanied by a duck face or a nasty little grin.

Geez Proteus, your picker is really broken. Why do you keep glomming onto sluts? If you want to find a woman who really wants a good man, check the profiles of good women. Look at the profiles of women who pose modestly in their primary photo, not at the "hotties". Mature women don't make duck faces.

BTW, your new photos are very nice, a big improvement.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 156
mature women with lust based profiles
Posted: 11/6/2013 11:18:15 PM

I would say about 80% of the profiles I look at has the obligatory skin shot .

Well, it's not so much skin -- but as the title suggests "lust based" -- which usually has some show of skin of course, but that's not it, in and of itself.

A girl can be in a bikini on boat with friends that shows an obvious amount of skin, but just them sitting down smiling, getting a tan, nothing provocative or showing off, etc. Take that compared to lingerie on a bed leaning forward dangling cleavage with an exotic look on her face, followed by many other pics like that.... although it shows less skin than most pics of one (merely) in a bikini, it's blatantly lust-based. So it's what your advertising angle is -- not really the level of skin.

It's pretty common-sense. If one is offended or taken aback by sexual come-ons, they shouldn't go the sexual advertising route, even if they get a bigger bump in attractiveness than many others would if they did the same.
 DawnLuvs2Run
Msg: 157
Posted: 11/7/2013 7:38:13 PM
I haven't read the whole thread but I gather the main comment or feedback seems to be that if a woman shows skin, cleavage, etc she is asking for sex.

So if we use the same logic and see that a man has posted a shirtless photo, can we assume that's all he wants....lol.

As for sexual come-ons, none of my photos show cleavage. A little leg maybe but no cleavage and I still get rude emails of that nature.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 159
Posted: 11/9/2013 11:46:38 AM

As for sexual come-ons, none of my photos show cleavage. A little leg maybe but no cleavage and I still get rude emails of that nature.

I think pretty much any woman with a normal profile is going to get at least some sexual come-ons. It's like going to a bar, yet there's less fear & intrusion in a come-on, as it's done virtually -- so yeah. That's part of the game...

What gets me is women who are being lust-based in their profile construct, and yet crying foul for getting so many.

It's like a girl who puts "Not looking for commitment" and "Hang Out" on their profile and says they're just looking to go out, no expectations, whatever happens happens, etc -- then cries out that guys that they meet up with just want to fool around and not get into a relationship.
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 160
Posted: 11/9/2013 1:57:21 PM
Personally, I think sexual innuendos can be fun, but of course not right away and only if both parties are interested in each other. I like lots of humor and I change my headline here and there. Well, I had this headline up...."Reel fisherman know how to wiggle a worm." Light, fun and ok, I know what you all are all thinking.....I get it. I did receive a message from a guy which read "I'll let you sit on my face every day." That's all it read. Of course, I blocked the uninteresting turd. And, I replaced the headline. I'll come up with something even better! :P
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 162
Posted: 11/10/2013 11:01:22 AM
^^^^^^Very funny! Creative and clever in an offbeat sort of way. :)
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2013 9:01:53 AM

It sorta reminds of one person on another dating site. Most of her pics pretty much show cleavage. She does say she isn't looking for friends wirh benefits. Every time time she updates her photos it's ones with cleavage.

Personally I would never send her or any woman a vulgar message myself, but I'm curious what's the motivation is behind it.

Well I for one would not the least bit curious, I would just hope she continues the practice.
 FloridaRes123
Msg: 164
Posted: 11/16/2013 3:02:38 AM
I suppose I should comment on the subject matter as well. I think all sorts of things make the world go 'round and a woman being seductive in her photos isn't something that turns my stomach. While it can pull in some seedy characters I would hope most of us can appreciate the sensuality of the person as just one aspect of them without labeling it as their entirety. One old age rule states, "It's okay to look but not touch". If more were respectful of that statement they wouldn't interpret 'hot' photos as saying 'come molest me'. We'll all draw the line differently at what's too much but to go the total prude route can tell a story within itself as well.

You also have to think of the reality of the situation. Chances are this is the kind of personality that requires validation or they may have low self esteem issues.

I personally assume the person is more about getting the attention of others, to get a tally of the amount of emails in her inbox and thus quite the ego boost. She'd probably have Facebook photos that are similar in nature. I know, because there had been some women online that say, "Go look at my Facebook profile if you'd like" and then advertise the link.

There is this one I recall that did this

This is the kind of person that would be more likely into themselves than they would be into you.

So there's always that to consider.

I know of a married woman that does this (on Facebook), she's a teaching assistant at school , poses in lingerie and her fellow co-workers are always talking about her photos ...surprised she doesn't get in trouble with work.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2013 8:05:32 AM

I know of a married woman that does this (on Facebook), she's a teaching assistant at school , poses in lingerie and her fellow co-workers are always talking about her photos ...surprised she doesn't get in trouble with work.

PM me the link, I'm always looking to enhance my education.
 DawnLuvs2Run
Msg: 166
Posted: 11/17/2013 11:26:04 AM
lol. The only photos of me in lingerie are when I run in the Underwear Affair 5/10k. It's an event to raise funds and awareness for cancers below the waist. Mind you my costumes are pretty tame compared to what I see some women and men wear...lol.

And yes those photos are on the internet.
 DameWrite
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2013 7:38:30 PM
Sadly, some women are fully immersed in the media's version of how women should look and behave and they don't even know it. Because they don't realize it, they get offended when a man hits on them instead of getting to know them.

When men say something like, what did you expect to catch using that bait? They are messed up too because they are blaming the victim and not the media or themselves for taking advantage of them.
 adventurerat2
Msg: 169
Posted: 12/12/2013 8:57:05 AM
All men over 30: we should know this by now. Women do this for one reason: Attention! Dont even fool yourself. This kind of behavior is a major indicator of low self esteem and usually a woman who is looney and frankly undatable. In all my years experience with my love life and that of all my friends, overly sexualized attention seeking women have left a bad taste in my mouth because they always turn out to be complete nutjobs. We aint in our 20's anymore fellow men, time to MAN THE EFF UP and do 1 of 2 things: Completely reject this type of behavior and dont give women like that the time of day, or play along till you get what you want, then dart before you get to see how truly insane and unstable this vapid, over sexualized, attention seeking woman is.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2013 9:25:20 AM

I feel sad if anything when I see a woman say between 45 and 50, great body as revealed in her profile shots, and the age range she is looking for is 25- 35. I would never make any snap judgements about her been a jaguar.

edited. ok, a panther then.

re-edited. oh for flaming sakes, cougar ok, what difference does it make, they're all ****s

Why feel sad, I would love it...Gets one less out Prima Donna out of your dating pool that you have to worry about meeting let alone dating...she will be back when she's 55 and all the cubs have hit and quit her or moved on. You can only drink from the fountain of youth for so long...
 bamagrl68
Msg: 171
Posted: 12/30/2013 4:38:37 PM
muchos panataloes- Well, just your screen name got me all hot and bothered, you tease!
See, that's why you can't see my teeth in my photo's, tooth cleavage could mentally provoke someone into trying to floss me, ROTFLMAO! :D
 PlentyofThis123
Msg: 172
Posted: 12/31/2013 2:41:39 AM
I think some women (or men) here with such profiles aren't all that serious about meeting someone as more they are wanting attention more than anything. I guess if Facebook isn't enough, they do the same on dating sites.
 KratosSpawn
Msg: 173
Posted: 12/31/2013 7:48:17 AM
They are just projecting their fantasy and to have all of them is unrealistic. Don't analyze it, just step to them as yourself.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2014 6:30:31 PM

I am not that type of woman showing any cleavage or putting innuendo s in my profile and I get some dam vulgar messages with suggestive sexual content all of the time . I don't think it matters what we put up there .

So if it does not matter allow me to put my vote in for more lingerie...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 176
Posted: 2/10/2014 6:44:46 PM

Posted by TuMuchFun:
"So if it does not matter allow me to put my vote in for more lingerie..."

Oh, BEHAVE! (use your best Austin Powers voice)

Suggestive profiles posted by either gender typically result in snickers and giggles.
Leave a little something for the imagination and for later on should things get to that point!
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2014 7:15:14 PM
^^^^
Snickers...speak for yourself ;)
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 178
Posted: 2/10/2014 8:07:55 PM

And the main topic is about that type of woman who also puts the words in her profile, acting as if she was mother theresa, hence the oddball confusion. :)

I agree. It's the concept that some people miss -- you can't show seductive, sexual pictures -- even if it means accentuating your few strengths like cleavage in order to get the male attention opportunities you feel you deserve -- and then complain that their replies are above-average seductive & sexual.

Yeah, but then putting a disclaimer "I wait to have sex!" or "Friends First!" can only make one chuckle when that's coupled with such seductive/sexually enticing photos. Oh well, some people just see things in their narrow scope, I guess...
 Proteaus
Msg: 179
Posted: 2/12/2014 11:38:38 AM
Kind of funny a lot of them have pics showing as much skin as possible but state if you are looking for a hook up please move on . But that is what they are dressed for in their pics is a hook up .
 Proteaus
Msg: 180
Posted: 2/12/2014 5:30:43 PM
There is a huge difference between dressing provocatively and slutty , or at least there used to be, but not any more I am guessing . Most these pics we talking about aren't provocative they are of the other type . I do not partake of casual sex , do not want to take a chance of catching something I do not want . Seems women want casual sex a lot more than men do .
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 181
Posted: 2/12/2014 5:47:24 PM
I think if a grown woman over the age of 30 40 50 an up wants to add a lil spice to her profile an talk about what she likes an is looking for then fine that is her she is grown an knows what she wants so she can do it if she wants too an also has the right to decide who she does an does not want to meet or hookup...

I don't see a problem atleast she is being up front...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >