Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 170
view profile
History
mature women with lust based profiles Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

I feel sad if anything when I see a woman say between 45 and 50, great body as revealed in her profile shots, and the age range she is looking for is 25- 35. I would never make any snap judgements about her been a jaguar.

edited. ok, a panther then.

re-edited. oh for flaming sakes, cougar ok, what difference does it make, they're all ****s

Why feel sad, I would love it...Gets one less out Prima Donna out of your dating pool that you have to worry about meeting let alone dating...she will be back when she's 55 and all the cubs have hit and quit her or moved on. You can only drink from the fountain of youth for so long...
 bamagrl68
Msg: 171
mature women with lust based profiles
Posted: 12/30/2013 4:38:37 PM
muchos panataloes- Well, just your screen name got me all hot and bothered, you tease!
See, that's why you can't see my teeth in my photo's, tooth cleavage could mentally provoke someone into trying to floss me, ROTFLMAO! :D
 PlentyofThis123
Msg: 172
Posted: 12/31/2013 2:41:39 AM
I think some women (or men) here with such profiles aren't all that serious about meeting someone as more they are wanting attention more than anything. I guess if Facebook isn't enough, they do the same on dating sites.
 KratosSpawn
Msg: 173
Posted: 12/31/2013 7:48:17 AM
They are just projecting their fantasy and to have all of them is unrealistic. Don't analyze it, just step to them as yourself.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2014 6:30:31 PM

I am not that type of woman showing any cleavage or putting innuendo s in my profile and I get some dam vulgar messages with suggestive sexual content all of the time . I don't think it matters what we put up there .

So if it does not matter allow me to put my vote in for more lingerie...
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 176
Posted: 2/10/2014 6:44:46 PM

Posted by TuMuchFun:
"So if it does not matter allow me to put my vote in for more lingerie..."

Oh, BEHAVE! (use your best Austin Powers voice)

Suggestive profiles posted by either gender typically result in snickers and giggles.
Leave a little something for the imagination and for later on should things get to that point!
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2014 7:15:14 PM
^^^^
Snickers...speak for yourself ;)
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 178
Posted: 2/10/2014 8:07:55 PM

And the main topic is about that type of woman who also puts the words in her profile, acting as if she was mother theresa, hence the oddball confusion. :)

I agree. It's the concept that some people miss -- you can't show seductive, sexual pictures -- even if it means accentuating your few strengths like cleavage in order to get the male attention opportunities you feel you deserve -- and then complain that their replies are above-average seductive & sexual.

Yeah, but then putting a disclaimer "I wait to have sex!" or "Friends First!" can only make one chuckle when that's coupled with such seductive/sexually enticing photos. Oh well, some people just see things in their narrow scope, I guess...
 Proteaus
Msg: 179
Posted: 2/12/2014 11:38:38 AM
Kind of funny a lot of them have pics showing as much skin as possible but state if you are looking for a hook up please move on . But that is what they are dressed for in their pics is a hook up .
 Proteaus
Msg: 180
Posted: 2/12/2014 5:30:43 PM
There is a huge difference between dressing provocatively and slutty , or at least there used to be, but not any more I am guessing . Most these pics we talking about aren't provocative they are of the other type . I do not partake of casual sex , do not want to take a chance of catching something I do not want . Seems women want casual sex a lot more than men do .
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 181
Posted: 2/12/2014 5:47:24 PM
I think if a grown woman over the age of 30 40 50 an up wants to add a lil spice to her profile an talk about what she likes an is looking for then fine that is her she is grown an knows what she wants so she can do it if she wants too an also has the right to decide who she does an does not want to meet or hookup...

I don't see a problem atleast she is being up front...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >