Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dt_freak1
Msg: 11
not exactly a sex question but it is physicalPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Op, your cute as hell. kissing you with braces would be a no-brainer. and to top it off you'd have a cute lisp going on. it should be a non-issue!
 Mickity Mac
Msg: 13
view profile
History
not exactly a sex question but it is physical
Posted: 8/29/2009 12:33:09 PM
Negative

For me..Turn on..

Lisp..also mad cute

And your plenty pretty..don't worry about it.
 illinois63
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/29/2009 7:40:45 PM
Sassy can you send me a message please. I want to talk to you about the braces you have or are getting. Thank you.
 Harry Peter
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/29/2009 7:59:24 PM
Not even my shallow ass cares about braces..... I recommend not worrying about them. Hell, worrying won't help anyway so no reason too.

When's the last time you heard of a guy with a tooth fetish? They won't even notice, they will be looking at other parts.
 Ependa
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/29/2009 11:39:18 PM
hmmm..funny, I'm a lot older and thought about getting braces for a bit of overcrowding that happened on my bottom teeth when I kept my wisdom teeth for so long..And I was really curious about how it might affect something else...really hoping for the invisaligns if it's as much of an issue as I would imagine =)

For you..I wouldn't worry about it...my daughter had a slight lisp and for whatever reason it drove the boys nuts...I wouldn't think kissing would be an issue honsetly.
 totoman
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/30/2009 3:49:28 AM
Kissing no. But receiving oral sex maybe.
 867love
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/30/2009 2:48:11 PM
The last gal i kissed with braces was 15 (i was 16)
(her braces didn't seem to slow us down much or hamper any kind of oral activity (kissing -that is!)

Now when i see a grown woman with braces it actually boosts her up her in my mind,
gives me the impression she's taking care of herself in the right ways.
would rather she spent the money on her teeth than her boobs...
 totoman
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/30/2009 3:06:28 PM

would rather she spent the money on her teeth than her boobs..

Amen.
 Harry Peter
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/1/2009 12:10:55 AM

you need to remind yourself...it is for your health..if a man does not understand...show him the door...set standards
do not be a wimp...worry about yourself

Crooked teeth are a health hazard? Only if you think ill of them. Then it's the thinking that is the hazard and not the teeth.

Worrying about herself is what made her get braces. She got braces to "fix" something she was conditioned to think is wrong. Now she is worried about her braces. Some people put themselves through hell, in hopes of leaving it.
 damassteel
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2009 1:24:37 PM
Just make sure the guy doesn't have them too... yours might get locked to his; might make it tough to exit a car!!
I've known(but never kissed) lot's folks with braces and to tell it true, after the first meeting, I don't even notice them again till they're off and a beautiful smile is in their place.
Relax, probably not a big deal to most.
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/19/2009 12:21:08 PM
It wouldn't bother me, but I would be a little nervous if you tried to give me a B J. Sharp metal objects in that part of my body are a no-no.
 jacob8088
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/19/2009 6:57:58 PM
It would definitely be a turn off for me. Of course other things can be done, besides kissing..
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/26/2010 11:57:19 AM
I've never been with a woman who had them. But their just braces. If you need braces people (men) should be able to understand. I would rather a woman care enough about her oral health and hygene to take care and get what's needed done, rather than let it go and end up with a gross mouth. Anyone who would descriminate over that would have to be rather shallow.
 arwen52
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2010 4:44:48 PM
Kissing no. But receiving oral sex maybe.

The outside surface of her teeth shouldn't touch you at all. I had braces for a year while I was 29 and married and very into oral sex. The braces were plastic and glued to the outside surface of my teeth. It was never an issue. I don't think they use the old metal ones any more. I could be wrong, but the ones I had offered absolutely no interference.

Crooked teeth are a health hazard?

Your oral health, yes. My teeth were too crowded and I was losing gum tissue because of a protruding tooth. I would have eventually lost one of my incisors (canine tooth) which is an important tooth to have. So in that sense yes, it affects your oral health and is not purely cosmetic.
 eattoplease
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/12/2010 4:53:55 AM
As I person...thats how I date....whats inside....braces are for correction...had-em....its not like breasts augmentation....
 TheReason_
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2010 11:49:08 AM
Awe sweetheart I wouldn't think twice about it. I had braces when I was younger, so there were some awkward years, but it didn't stop me. I remember practicing and practicing my s's so I could minimize the lisp. The best part...

One day they come off, and you have a brand new incredible smile!!!

*hugs*
 pandusvenator
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/14/2010 4:46:58 PM
WEll the lisp is probably really cute and the braces are fine
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >