Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badge73
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Hermaphrodite - be honest, would you?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Interesting, as in redditch we have many women with male characteristics, hair on top lip, pronounced forehead, complete with able to drink ten pints of stella and wanting sex afterwards.

In fact if any of you come here, i suggest doing the crocadile dundee test just to make sure pmpl

edit, lucky you, im still trying to escape! Feel like that bloke out the prisoner, call me number 6.
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Hermaphrodite - be honest, would you?
Posted: 9/7/2009 7:24:02 AM
Sorry, shouldn't joke about a serious thread but couldn't resist this from the 'humour' forums

After the woman gave birth to a baby, her doctor stood solemnly at her
bedside.
"I have something I must tell you about your baby."
"What's wrong?" the alarmed mother asked.
"Your baby is a hermaphrodite."
"What's that?"
"It means your baby has both male and female parts."
"Oh my God!" the woman exclaimed. "You mean he has a penis and a brain?"

<< makes a hasty exit and goes back to being serious elsewhere
 MikeWM
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2011 6:14:21 PM
Whats has everything else being perfect got to do with anything, you only asked if we would consider sleeping with them not if we would marry them and live happily every after with them

Personally yeah if they were attractive in a feminine way I'd probably give it a go purely out of curiosity but not with it being a potential relationship, just a recreational encounter

Infact its actually on my naughty bucket list right below nailing a post op transexual which is also out of curiosity about how the "bits" would compare to the real thing

Chances are those two and many of the other things on there wont actually happen, but never say never lol :)

I honestly cant see what the big deal is tbh
 Bookbelle
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2011 2:47:29 AM
I would. Male, female, transgender, intersex... doesn't matter to me so long as I like the person.
 MikeWM
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2011 6:52:53 AM
PMSL at someguy

How can ANY comment on what you would or wouldnt do be "illconcieved?

Do you even know what the word means because it appears you dont have the faintest clue really

But if you think posting such drivel will make you seem "nice" I guess its understandable, but it does kind of help if what you write is at least somewhere nearing making at least the vaguest hint of a whisper of a smokey elusive shadow of a valid and tangible point though

Otherwise you just come across looking like a bit of a manhole

@MSG41

Can you show the "scorn" you refer to?

All I said is I'd nail one but wouldnt date one

Which its mpossible to "illconcieve" as I knew exactly what I would or woldnt want to do with regards the question posed.

I cant even see anyone "condemning" them either, saying whether you would shag or not shag someone last time I checked isnt "comdemning" someone by any stretch of the imagination

And is no different to saying if you would shag someone blone, red headed, tall, short, intelligent or dimwtted all of which are also traits people are born with

And as "ill-informed" also got another mention, unless its impossible to actually shag any hermephrodites which is isnt, theres no more "information" needed really so yet another kneejerk reactionary word used in poor context and with no real link to the topic being discussed

As for his underlying reasons. it might be spot on, it might not be. And even if it WAS acurate he's hardly going to admit that anyway so its a moot point with a 50/50 chance of being right that you dont have any real idea bout either

But it would be a less likely possibility if his point had been in anyway a valid and gramatically correct one that actually used words that were even close to what their actual meaning was

MikeWM
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2011 9:17:10 AM
Definitely 110% if hes had the snip and tuck done already
 MikeWM
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2011 2:20:52 PM
They vary from ones that are pretty much "women" in every sense of the word but with slightly "unusual" clitoruses? Clitori? Whatever lol

To what are basically "men" but with barely developed vaginas or just some of the inner "plumbing" women have as well as practically any variant you can think of in between including the quite rare ones who have reasonably developed sets of both types genitalia

But even if their genitals are predominantly male or female that doesnt necessarily dictate that their sexuality or gender will be defined by that or even at all and some infact class themselves as being a seperate gender and some of those also have a bisexual sexuality leaving them firmly middle of the road on all levels

So its not actually a specific thing but covers a fairly wide variety of genetic misshaps during gestation all of which are nowadays easily correctable with surgery as long as the person knows what gender they want to become which isnt always the case as some people do infact choose to remain "bi gendered"

Size wise though they do tend to be underdeveloped even if theyre predominantly one gender or the other. Which is obviously more of a problem if theyre predominantly male rather than female for obvious reasons
 Strider886
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2011 6:32:23 AM

what's 'scat' ?

Let's hope it's a scared cat........
 ozarktom
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/9/2013 5:22:34 AM
anglecakes85
i hould like to meet you
 Jo van
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/9/2013 5:47:13 AM

lol and what did you put in the search bar?

I think he was typing that, one-handed!!

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >