Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thinker15
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Pictures of Ft Macleod singles campout labour day weekend Page 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I have a couple of the "Horse" pictures PLEASE DON"T MAKE ME USE THEM!
 thinker15
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Pictures of Ft Macleod singles campout labour day weekend
Posted: 9/10/2009 11:41:10 PM
I am not sure if I should post the pictures I have. Pixie is not going to hire a lawyer or come unglued if I post hers I am in enough trouble as it is so I think I should just stay quiet and out of trouble
 WeeWink
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2009 3:51:05 PM
Just cause I had to have enough to drink and finially got on the Big Girl Horse, then fell off....we dont need to see the rise and fall.
 WeeWink
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 3:24:03 PM
51's Cooker, I know I was lucky he missed the mount and the fall lol...but made sure he was in the cookhouse when I did it. lol. I have read there are 2 moe for there next yr...well maybe I can ride the Horse for more than * seconds not 2 I think I got the instruction in my head...I kow "God " help her but am going to write them down so I dont forget and maybe this time I won't be late. Hummm never thought of it...should be moved by then so may have to find alternate route I seem to be the 2 "L'S"...Lost and Late. Cant wait to see everyone again and Great Ribs dddiesel.and Sorry I missed saying bye to U that morning. hopefully Sunbird can show up for the Birthday Party and can celebrate 2 but we were thinking of U then.
 WeeWink
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 3:28:45 PM
I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU TO DDIESEL AND GEORGIA for all the hard work so we could just show up and party Maybe Georgia can show the dismount better when I have had a little less much to drink. The party gets better every yr and I am counting the days till the next one
 thinker15
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 6:20:19 PM
ok I added a few more and avoided any mention of erection one has to be careful with this bunch things can go ANYWHERE if taken the wrong way! The picture of weewink is tastful I think but what do I know ( I am so kerfuddled) I have yet to see any pictures of the infamous "Froggie" with me and my co-pilot
 oldbutfine
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2009 11:10:44 AM
Awesome pics. Seem to remember some of them
 oldbutfine
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2009 12:39:33 PM
Cooker, I seem to recall you two had a ton of photos, are you posting them all? Would be nice.
 WeeWink
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2009 1:18:40 PM
Cooker sure go for the butt pics...could be fun
 thinker15
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2009 10:56:06 AM
I am sorry I think the image of DDDeisel running around in longjohns wearing a lai and humming "Spiderman spiderman does what ever a spider can" should keep him safe But then again what do I know
 oldbutfine
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2009 6:05:34 PM
Is that all there is for pics? I thought a lot more were taken than what is showing.
 thinker15
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2009 10:04:28 AM
THANKS DDDesiel!!

That works well for me as Munchkin should be not be here those dates and I am free to attend both times. I just hope I am still able to drive by then but I think I will be fine I am not going downhill that fast. Pixie should not have any trouble as long as there are not any big dogs that see her as a nice light snack She is such a big chicken. But when you hear of some of the things going on you can't blame her She could wind up as ammo in a red bra being used as a double barreled slingshot. OK now I am being bad!
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >