Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Oral WhoresPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Well shucks ... here I thought this was finally gonna be a thread where men volunteer to just go down on women ... no strings attached ... just do it to make us feel good.

Sigh ......
 no_1_bby
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Oral Whores
Posted: 9/9/2009 11:31:14 AM

Icono, a guy who hates and disrespects women that's who. He's obviously not getting any and is ****ing.

Except the OP is a woman.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 7
Oral Whores
Posted: 9/9/2009 11:45:31 AM
Honeyangel1985 was just making the obligatory man-hating reply in this thread. It didn't matter if the OP was male or not.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 8
Oral Whores
Posted: 9/9/2009 12:14:17 PM

Oral whores do exist.

Then I suppose Oral Johns are coughing up (excuse the pun) some cash. Geezus, drop the stereo-typical symantics. Calling someone a whore/ho/slut speaks more about you than those you are labeling.
 textodd11
Msg: 9
Oral Whores
Posted: 9/9/2009 12:44:22 PM
Except the OP is a woman.

Ouch! Damn! ...but I thought the OP was male too. My bad.

BTW, the last time I checked there had never been a confirmed case of HIV transmitted by oral sex.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Oral Whores
Posted: 9/9/2009 4:10:21 PM

This is the genital herpes in the mouth scenario. Then spreading it more. I think oral sex among those of us who are sleeping around needs to be seriously re-evaluated. Spreading HIV is even more serious. Oral sex is simply not safe.

Let's for a moment remove everything except the blood borne diseases, shall we... most of the time they are the ones you can't see/detect visually. Last I remember reading, HIV was extremely difficult to transmit via oral sex coming from the woman (cunilingus)... unless you have open wounds in your mouth (agressively brushing your teeth for example)... and from a man (fellatio), the same thing applies prior to him ejaculating. Once the ejaculate is present (yes, I know.. precum.. sigh) then the risk increases. Using things like dental dams and condoms for oral will REDUCE the risk, but the only absolute prevention is to NOT DO IT.

Herpes and gonnoreah of the others that are easily transmitted orally. Again, using condoms or dental dams will reduce the risk, but not totally elminate it.

Knowing your partner and their history, being tested and waiting for results, taking your time and being picky about your partners will all lower your risk levels. Saying don't do something because you might get something is ridiculous. Let's just stop having sex then too 'cause all kinds of things can happen when you do that. *rolls eyes*

Not only a woman, but an African American woman, a population that faces a HIV epidemic. Let's get real. That also explains the "whore" references.

This offends me. On so many levels, this is just plain offensive.
 cotter
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Oral Whores
Posted: 9/10/2009 12:17:52 PM

BTW, the last time I checked there had never been a confirmed case of HIV transmitted by oral sex.
Soooo ... you'd be okay to have a woman with HIV give you a BJ without using protection? WOW ... I guess some men are just really desperate to "get off" ... no matter how dangerous it might be.

For anyone willing to have oral sex with just any ole person who comes along ...

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa19.htm
Can I get HIV from oral sex?

Yes, it is possible for either partner to become infected with HIV through performing or receiving oral sex. There have been a few cases of HIV transmission from performing oral sex on a person infected with HIV. While no one knows exactly what the degree of risk is, evidence suggests that the risk is less than that of unprotected anal or vaginal sex.

If the person performing oral sex has HIV, blood from their mouth may enter the body of the person receiving oral sex through
* the lining of the urethra (the opening at the tip of the penis);
* the lining of the vagina or cervix;
* the lining of the anus; or
* directly into the body through small cuts or open sores.

If the person receiving oral sex has HIV, their blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), or vaginal fluid may contain the virus. Cells lining the mouth of the person performing oral sex may allow HIV to enter their body.

The risk of HIV transmission increases
* if the person performing oral sex has cuts or sores around or in their mouth or throat;
* if the person receiving oral sex ejaculates in the mouth of the person performing oral sex; or
* if the person receiving oral sex has another sexually transmitted disease (STD).

Not having (abstaining from) sex is the most effective way to avoid HIV.

If you choose to perform oral sex, and your partner is male,
* use a latex condom on the penis; or
* if you or your partner is allergic to latex, plastic (polyurethane) condoms can be used.

Studies have shown that latex condoms are very effective, though not perfect, in preventing HIV transmission when used correctly and consistently. If either partner is allergic to latex, plastic (polyurethane) condoms for either the male or female can be used. For more information about latex condoms, see "Male Latex Condoms and Sexually Transmitted Diseases."

If you choose to have oral sex, and your partner is female,
* use a latex barrier (such as a natural rubber latex sheet, a dental dam or a cut-open condom that makes a square) between your mouth and the vagina. A latex barrier such as a dental dam reduces the risk of blood or vaginal fluids entering your mouth. Plastic food wrap also can be used as a barrier.

If you choose to perform oral sex with either a male or female partner and this sex includes oral contact with your partners anus (analingus or rimming),
* use a latex barrier (such as a natural rubber latex sheet, a dental dam or a cut-open condom that makes a square) between your mouth and the anus. Plastic food wrap also can be used as a barrier.

If you choose to share sex toys with your partner, such as dildos or vibrators,
* each partner should use a new condom on the sex toy; and
* be sure to clean sex toys between each use.

OT ...
I'm still waiting for the men to sign up for giving women BJ's ... for no reason but because it makes her feel good!!!!

EDIT ... Oh dear ... I see that "Hang2HeartU" (Message 40) has made me an offer I might have to consider. For the distance needed to travel to consummate the deed though ... it will have to be a really, really special BJ ...
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 17
Oral Whores
Posted: 9/10/2009 4:23:28 PM
Oral sex is less risky. You can get chlamydia through kissing or getting coughed on a lot -- bronchitis. There are many diseases we all (can) get through kissing, touching, etc. A cold is another example.

I think personally people do oral sex and not "real sex", is because of the stigma of it all, and not wanting to "give themselves up". Other people are the opposite and will only do oral sex with someone they are REALLY into, but sex during the early stages of dating. All varies.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 18
Oral Whores
Posted: 9/10/2009 8:33:30 PM
This thread has me in stitches. From the author's post to some of the humorous comebacks...............

OP: So tell us. What exactly prompted this discussion?
 sexyman30061960
Msg: 24
Oral Whores
Posted: 1/2/2012 6:00:57 AM
Bring your pretty little muff here .I'll go down on you no string I love making a woman happy
 want to travel
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Oral s
Posted: 1/6/2012 11:52:25 AM
well, somebody has an attitude.......Whores.......is not a nice label to put on anyone
unless you are into role playing lol
 SirDorksAlot
Msg: 32
Oral Whores
Posted: 4/6/2012 3:43:19 PM
What is with folks who think it's too soon to have 'real' sex but will lick and suck you down at the drop of a dime.

And is it ok to be a virgin (meaning you've never had anal intercourse if your gay, or vaginal intercourse if you're straight) but you've licked and sucked down everyone you've met (which can be well over 5, 10, 30 or 50?)

Oral whores do exist.

My girlfriend sucked 37 D*cks!

In a row?

OK...forget about the 'WHORE' topic....let's talk RISK and DISEASE then since that was the op's main point. The person most at risk is the giver. - closer2u

Don't we all just love Cut and paste Experts?...
 graytemplesandeyes
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Oral Whores
Posted: 4/8/2012 2:03:06 AM

You're asking us to moralize someone's sexual behaviour OP. I too found the terminology quite offensive but I think I "get" what you were pointing to.

I think there are some people who are very indiscriminate around their sexual behaviour and put themselves unnecessarily at risk. But I also think these same persons have issues that we can't begin to understand which cause them to act in such ways.

I've had a few offers by email by men who were offering their oral services with no expectation in return. I found this odd and confusing. I also found it kind of disgusting. Who in the hell wants THAT mouth on their precious private parts? LOL! Ewww factor.

Why shouldn't he ask that? Everybody else did it to him prior to your post. I guess it's okay to moralize the moralizer. I agree that he could have had a much more credible point with a little different choice of wording.

I also think you were the first in this thread to show any wisdom. The problem with your Ewww factor is that the guy who has had is mouth around 60 other genitalia in the last two years, is likely unlikely to tell you about it.

Which might put you at risk, unless he's so "free" that you have some discernment and figure it's maybe not a good idea to say yes to that email offer from a guy you never met before.

To me, despite his coarse language, it means that the OP's original point has some merit.
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 35
Oral Whores
Posted: 4/8/2012 6:35:38 AM
Your post comes across like you a sex deprived in every way. Why is that someone who enjoys their sexuality has to be any kind of whore. What are you the moral right police?
 Wedne003
Msg: 37
Oral Whores
Posted: 4/19/2012 7:34:47 PM
Going dowm on the muff is the best, I could be happy just eating **** to start
 AZ-CA,Guy
Msg: 38
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/20/2012 8:37:34 PM
I have One rule about that,

The streets Must be clean for me to go downtown.

Let me know when your ready. It will be fun : )
 TheReason_
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/20/2012 8:42:35 PM
You had me at oral.

And whore.

ted61
Msg: 40
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/21/2012 6:34:56 AM
Why arn't these posts listed in order of date posted? Who selects the order of posts and why? Do we have "thought police" on here?
 ted61
Msg: 41
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/21/2012 6:37:41 AM
My bad, was looking at date joined, not date posted. Hey, I'm old !
 mcwr
Msg: 44
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/21/2012 1:26:42 PM
Doesn't it defeat the purpose of using a condom during intercourse if you're gonna put your raw mouth on someone's gentals? Whatever disease you can get from anal/vaginal intercourse you get get with oral.

What is with folks who think it's too soon to have 'real' sex but will lick and suck you down at the drop of a dime.

And is it ok to be a virgin (meaning you've never had anal intercourse if your gay, or vaginal intercourse if you're straight) but you've licked and sucked down everyone you've met (which can be well over 5, 10, 30 or 50?)

Oral whores do exist.

I can only assume that the reason a woman would suck****but not have intercourse is so that she can lie to a potential husband, saying that she is a virgin, and use her in-tact hymen as proof. "Yes dear, I am definitely marriage material". Meanwhile, she actually let 20 guys **** her in the ass.
 Sillyandserious
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/21/2012 5:16:28 PM
LOL Cotter...I kind of thought the same thing. But I think the term for what we were thinking about is
"Pillow Queen"

I only agree with one point in OP's post. I am someone who thinks of oral sex as a privilaged event. I need to be with someone for a while before oral can begin to take place. In many ways I see it at more intimate then intercourse. idk....just my thoughts.
 heresome
Msg: 48
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/22/2012 9:58:05 AM
ANYONE WHO MAKES RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT WOMEN WHO GIVE ORAL, ARE OBVIOUSLY IDIOTS,

there should be a national filatio day.
where you just go up and hug someone who does it. Just not while theyre doing it.
 baldguy500
Msg: 52
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/23/2012 6:25:31 AM
where? where? where? where? where? where?

they call her a slut, they call her a whore..and they call her and call her and call her
 rwp1960
Msg: 55
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/26/2012 4:08:51 PM
If I can't do it, I feel cheated!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 56
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/26/2012 5:23:06 PM

where? where? where? where? where? where?

they call her a slut, they call her a whore..and they call her and call her and call her

~OT~ I'm so surprised when I re-read threads that are revived. I wonder, like this topic. Just how "ignorant" people are to "reasonably safe sex" since it's no secret, the only real safe sex is NO sex. Hasn't anyone ever bought dental dams? I have a female friend that recently alerted me to a "dental dam" that actually has a mouthpiece which fits in a woman's mouth and is held there via a "mouth piece" which is custom made by a mold of her mouth/teeth. It's fitted with removable hinges (so to speak) which allow the latex/sheepskin internal parts to be replaced. It can also be fitted for the outside of the lips so there is NO penis to mouth contact whatsoever. It appears that dental dams are now not only for men performing oral on a woman or oral/anal sex, there are apparatus specifically made so the man doesn't need to wear a condom, yet both parties are reasonably protected. I'm certain these things don't keep all the creepy/crawlies at bay, but there are options for safe oral sex for both genders. JMO
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >