Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jeep1127girl
Msg: 35
Oral WhoresPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Your post comes across like you a sex deprived in every way. Why is that someone who enjoys their sexuality has to be any kind of whore. What are you the moral right police?
 Wedne003
Msg: 37
Oral Whores
Posted: 4/19/2012 7:34:47 PM
Going dowm on the muff is the best, I could be happy just eating **** to start
 AZ-CA,Guy
Msg: 38
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/20/2012 8:37:34 PM
I have One rule about that,

The streets Must be clean for me to go downtown.

Let me know when your ready. It will be fun : )
 TheReason_
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/20/2012 8:42:35 PM
You had me at oral.

And whore.

ted61
Msg: 40
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/21/2012 6:34:56 AM
Why arn't these posts listed in order of date posted? Who selects the order of posts and why? Do we have "thought police" on here?
 ted61
Msg: 41
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/21/2012 6:37:41 AM
My bad, was looking at date joined, not date posted. Hey, I'm old !
 mcwr
Msg: 44
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/21/2012 1:26:42 PM
Doesn't it defeat the purpose of using a condom during intercourse if you're gonna put your raw mouth on someone's gentals? Whatever disease you can get from anal/vaginal intercourse you get get with oral.

What is with folks who think it's too soon to have 'real' sex but will lick and suck you down at the drop of a dime.

And is it ok to be a virgin (meaning you've never had anal intercourse if your gay, or vaginal intercourse if you're straight) but you've licked and sucked down everyone you've met (which can be well over 5, 10, 30 or 50?)

Oral whores do exist.

I can only assume that the reason a woman would suck****but not have intercourse is so that she can lie to a potential husband, saying that she is a virgin, and use her in-tact hymen as proof. "Yes dear, I am definitely marriage material". Meanwhile, she actually let 20 guys **** her in the ass.
 Sillyandserious
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/21/2012 5:16:28 PM
LOL Cotter...I kind of thought the same thing. But I think the term for what we were thinking about is
"Pillow Queen"

I only agree with one point in OP's post. I am someone who thinks of oral sex as a privilaged event. I need to be with someone for a while before oral can begin to take place. In many ways I see it at more intimate then intercourse. idk....just my thoughts.
 heresome
Msg: 48
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/22/2012 9:58:05 AM
ANYONE WHO MAKES RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT WOMEN WHO GIVE ORAL, ARE OBVIOUSLY IDIOTS,

there should be a national filatio day.
where you just go up and hug someone who does it. Just not while theyre doing it.
 baldguy500
Msg: 52
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/23/2012 6:25:31 AM
where? where? where? where? where? where?

they call her a slut, they call her a whore..and they call her and call her and call her
 rwp1960
Msg: 55
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/26/2012 4:08:51 PM
If I can't do it, I feel cheated!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 56
Oral Whores
Posted: 6/26/2012 5:23:06 PM

where? where? where? where? where? where?

they call her a slut, they call her a whore..and they call her and call her and call her

~OT~ I'm so surprised when I re-read threads that are revived. I wonder, like this topic. Just how "ignorant" people are to "reasonably safe sex" since it's no secret, the only real safe sex is NO sex. Hasn't anyone ever bought dental dams? I have a female friend that recently alerted me to a "dental dam" that actually has a mouthpiece which fits in a woman's mouth and is held there via a "mouth piece" which is custom made by a mold of her mouth/teeth. It's fitted with removable hinges (so to speak) which allow the latex/sheepskin internal parts to be replaced. It can also be fitted for the outside of the lips so there is NO penis to mouth contact whatsoever. It appears that dental dams are now not only for men performing oral on a woman or oral/anal sex, there are apparatus specifically made so the man doesn't need to wear a condom, yet both parties are reasonably protected. I'm certain these things don't keep all the creepy/crawlies at bay, but there are options for safe oral sex for both genders. JMO
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >