Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > Obama disapproval on health care up to 52 percent      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imalwayssmiling
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Obama disapproval on health care up to 52 percentPage 5 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Yes,I think most of us read the opinion story on yahoo this morning from that writer.Whats next Rush Limbaugh's top 7 pet peeves about Obama.Well thanks for the entertainment piece,got anything other than a one writers opinions !There are two sides to ever story I'm certain the republicans got a chuckle from the side facing them.
 xxxDINOxxx
Msg: 102
Obama disapproval on health care up to 52 percent
Posted: 11/30/2009 9:42:01 PM
Somehow at least for me there's a big difference between the youtube video above and having my life threatened by an attacker. It is part of the responsibility of the government to insure the safety of it's citizens and sometimes that means going to war so no, tax exempt for keeping you safe doesn't cut it.

The point is, we are all forced to pay taxes , essentially, and therefore all of our tax monies at times are going towards things we partly or strongly disagree with, ranging from foreign wars, to social welfare in some peoples' cases, and so forth. If the fed'l gov't took an opinion poll from every citizen and then only decided to tax the ones who stated they would agree with Washington's every move, every official social policy, and so forth, we would live in the world's first tax-free country (but it would have no gov't to speak of, no infrastructure, zero social services, and as you mentioned no organized defense). Therefore we all have to pay , regardless of our individual opinions on everything ranging from war to abortion to capital punishment and so on.

Using your tax dollars for what you feel to be murder is IMO no different than using my tax dollars for what I know was murder , mass-murder at that more than likely (the 2003 "shock and awe" bombing of Baghdad for example). Why were my tax dollars used in that way when I disagreed in the strongest possible (legal) ways?? Iraq did not attack this nation on 9/11 or at any other time, therefore the "defending my security" or what-have-you doesn't cut it.
 oluvlyme
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/1/2009 1:04:57 PM

The point is, we are all forced to pay taxes , essentially, and therefore all of our tax monies at times are going towards things we partly or strongly disagree with, ranging from foreign wars, to social welfare in some peoples' cases, and so forth. If the fed'l gov't took an opinion poll from every citizen and then only decided to tax the ones who stated they would agree with Washington's every move, every official social policy, and so forth, we would live in the world's first tax-free country (but it would have no gov't to speak of, no infrastructure, zero social services, and as you mentioned no organized defense). Therefore we all have to pay , regardless of our individual opinions on everything ranging from war to abortion to capital punishment and so on.

Yes, that's true. It's just upsetting. In most cases, having an abortion is an outlet to end an unwanted pregnancy rather than a protective measure used for when the mother's life is in danger. There is a big difference between a NEED and a WANT. We shouldn't be required to pay for what someone wants. If they need it fine. It's enough money going towards the government services many people take advantage of right now. It's just crazy...but you're right...gotta suck it up and let the government do what they always do..screw things up. I'm just not happy with Obama, but oh well. Maybe one day they'll get things right.
 xxxDINOxxx
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/1/2009 1:18:20 PM
^^ Many people in the country, likely some in his own party and some who voted or campaigned for him I would think, are going to be even more unhappy with him following his spiel tonight from West Point trying to sell a war-escalation that is going to, per today's Sun-Times at least, cost approximately $1 million per soldier per year equaling an additional commitment of $30 billion per year (at a time like this....), for likely another 8 - 10 years (total before all are gone from Afgh.). That comes to around $1 trillion more overall, in the long run, on this Afghanistan thing. All to accomplish what exactly, in the long run? I mean what does "victory in Afghanistan" exactly look like?? 10 years from now, is Afghanistan "terrorist-free" (because the actual foreign terrorist elements are all either well-established in Pakistan by then or have all moved to another failed state such as Somalia where many are currently amassing), while a ridiculously laughably corrupt puppet gov't is at the helm in Kabul which will likely collapse to one warlord's faction or another shortly after the final US withdrawal.
 fissionfusion
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/6/2009 1:55:41 AM
You guys ask the DUMBEST questions.

The answers are explicitly stated on the White Houses website. It may differ vastly from what you want to hear, though
 imalwayssmiling
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2009 11:23:56 AM

You guys ask the DUMBEST questions.

The answers are explicitly stated on the White Houses website.
Well thats a gimme to me and you and all the Dems but this thread was written by a way way out there right,who doesn't even respond without using a handful of off name calling and the right doesn't believe a thing on the White house site.As for me I'm on Obamas email list,and I get helpful updates from the White house and his cabinet members,part of his commitment to keep us up to date on his every move and plan.As being a Dem,I'm one of those believing Obamas only purpose here is not to screw us but to help us !
 oluvlyme
Msg: 107
Posted: 12/6/2009 10:35:59 PM

I'm one of those believing Obamas only purpose here is not to screw us but to help us !

I guess what I'm still trying to figure out is who exactly is he trying to help? These politicians are full of crap. It's not about helping anyone it's about money and power. Poisoning the minds of innocent Americans, to gain their support, then do the exact opposite of what they were proposing.

Did you hear about the new government recommendations for women not to undergo breast cancer screening until after age 50? Breast cancer is the leading cause of death in American women ages 40-44. By the time they reach 50 and are undiagnosed the cancer has spread to essential organs of the body. And sexually active women should only get a papsmear every 2 years??? Total crap. I guess pregnant women should only visit the obstetrician when it's time to deliver the baby right?

I'm not in any way trying to be offensive or make a claim that your beliefs are invalid. It's just my opinion. I would like to believe that they want to help...I'm just not seeing any evidence of it. They can start off by letting the people who work hard for their money actually keep it.... OMG that would just be ridiculous now wouldn't it?
 imalwayssmiling
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2009 7:14:39 AM

I guess what I'm still trying to figure out is who exactly is he trying to help?
I state obamas not trying to screw us then you blame on him what one of the 2 million federal employees did,do you think these people wait in line at the White house to stand at Obamas desk to get an Ok.Was the team of governmental medical people all republicans ? who knows ! It would help if in this country people stopped blaming each and everything that happens on Obama.

The Frequency of Pap Smear Screening in the United States
Brenda E Sirovich, MD, MS1 and H Gilbert Welch, MD, MPH

U.S. professional medical societies and the national health systems of all other industrialized nations recommend that most women need not undergo Papanicolaou (Pap) smear screening annually. There are no data, however, regarding the frequency at which women actually undergo screening.
I would like to believe that they want to help...I'm just not seeing any evidence of it. They can start off by letting the people who work hard for their money actually keep it
Many believe that by making a medical system the where you don't have to go medically bankrupt,that is helping you keep your money.Many think that if the 30 million had insurance that "you" would not have to pay so much of your money supporting their vast amount of uncovered late term medical issues at emergency hospital rates. Apparently when the current system goes bankrupt as its stated to do,do you think you will be able to keep more of your money or less,so are you saying you'd like Obama to back off the broken system and let it crash !
OMG that would just be ridiculous now wouldn't it?
to me its ridiculous to just throw blame out there.
 4rumninja
Msg: 109
Posted: 12/7/2009 8:20:12 AM
The issue I have with Obama and the Democrats is that they don't really seem to care what the American people want.Judging by all the polls many Americans are against the Government takeover of Health Care those in power are more concerned with making history than they are with the welfare and wishes of Americans. This is typical Liberal mentality in effect, they assume that they are smarter than every one else and that only they know what is good for Americans.My question is this What is the rush? The system can be reformed incrementally if that is the true intent. You can eliminate waste and improve effeceincy right now. This is not about lowering costs its about the Liberals living out their dream of Univesal Health Care at any cost.
Anyone who can not see the manipulation already starting is in denial. Isn't it strange that long running policies that are preventative in nature are already under attack. If they are about lowering costs wouldnt it make sense to try to stop the escalation of cancers and what not? Obama stressed the importance of preventative medicine and now the "Establisment" is saying that many of these preventative measures are not necessary.And this has nothing to do with the expectation of the passing of this Obamacare plan, right?
Connect the dots...

The plans being proposed are not any less expensive for those who already have insurance......

Are you all comfortable with the Governement Forcing you to get Health Insurance, if you choose not to purchase it you get Fines Imposed by the IRS if you don't pay them you will be put in Prison ....
 Imported_labor
Msg: 110
Posted: 12/7/2009 8:38:37 AM

The issue I have with Obama and the Democrats is that they don't really seem to care what the American people want.Judging by all the polls many Americans are against the Government takeover of Health Care those in power are more concerned with making history than they are with the welfare and wishes of Americans.

The only polls that have any real meaning are those that take place every two years, when all Americans have a chance to make their voices heard by selecting their representatives in congress.

My question is this What is the rush? The system can be reformed incrementally if that is the true intent.

This is the best opportunity that the people of this country will have to change the broken system that we have now. We can't trust that the Republicans will do anything ever to try to reform the system. They were in charge for many years and they didn't advance any reforms to fix the broken system, and they knew that insurance rates were skyrocketing and that insurance companies were cancelling policies and excluding certain conditions, all in order to maximize their profits, while at the same time keeping millions of people without being able to obtain health insurance coverage.

In a way, the democrats are doing, all at once, the changes that were necessary for so many years. The Republicans refused to try to help the people, so now that the people put the Democrats in charge to bring the changes to health insurance, al that they can do is cry and moan about not going so fast.

Get used to it!
 imalwayssmiling
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2009 9:02:39 AM

The issue I have with Obama and the Democrats is that they don't really seem to care what the American people want.
Change the word Obama and Dems to the word republicans and I will completely agree with you.

Judging by all the polls many Americans are against the Government takeover of Health Care those in power are more concerned with making history than they are with the welfare and wishes of Americans.
and the polls state many are for reform.This has not a shred to do with making history,typical response,its more about throwing insults than facts.

This is typical Liberal mentality in effect, they assume that they are smarter than every one else and that only they know what is good for Americans.
Not correct but we do know that we can do it better than the last republican run method that ruined this country.

My question is this What is the rush? The system can be reformed incrementally if that is the true intent. You can eliminate waste and improve effeceincy right now.
Whats the rush,private industry has had decades to make improvements and all they have done is excluded more Americans and raised the prices.Its been proven over the decades that without a shotgun aimed at the private industry they will not change,you are living in fantasy land.Hillary brought this up in 1993 when the system was in shambles and now its worse.

This is not about lowering costs its about the Liberals living out their dream of Univesal Health Care at any cost.
links,show source please,this is your personal opinion only !

Anyone who can not see the manipulation already starting is in denial.
No, I do see you trying to manipulate us with fear based non factual opinions !

Isn't it strange that long running policies that are preventative in nature are already under attack.
links,fact sources please !

If they are about lowering costs wouldnt it make sense to try to stop the escalation of cancers and what not?
oh ,you are now talking preventative care,that takes a citizen needing to be able to have insurance,right now we pay for 30 million to go the emergency hospitals when their need has become late term and serious,and life threatening and expensive.We then pay for all the ones that have insurance but almost everything an actual person would get is excluded causing then to have a incredibly unrealistically high bill that forces that family into medical bankruptcy and forces that family into the welfare system.

The plans being proposed are not any less expensive for those who already have insurance......
extremely narrow minded short sighted view of one with blinders on ! Its the I'm fine and quite comfortable thank you,so lets just end this nonsense type of argument !

if you choose not to purchase it you get Fines Imposed by the IRS if you don't pay them you will be put in Prison ....
laughable,nonfactual,fear based,your opinion only.show factual source and links please !
 4rumninja
Msg: 112
Posted: 12/7/2009 9:49:14 AM
"laughable,nonfactual,fear based,your opinion only.show factual source and links please"

SEC. 501. TAX ON INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT ACCEPTABLE HEALTH CARE COVERAGE.
(a) Tax Imposed- In the case of any individual who does not meet the requirements of subsection (d) at any time during the taxable year, there is hereby imposed a tax equal to 2.5 percent of the excess of--

`(1) the taxpayer's modified adjusted gross income for the taxable year, over

`(2) the amount of gross income specified in section 6012(a)(1) with respect to the taxpayer.

(d) Acceptable Coverage Requirement-

`(1) IN GENERAL- The requirements of this subsection are met with respect to any individual for any period if such individual (and each qualifying child of such individual) is covered by acceptable coverage at all times during such period.

The Tax code applies to these punitive taxes..so if you don't pay, the IRS will Fine you if you don't pay the fine you will be put in Prison....all because you chose not to purchase Health Insurance.
 imalwayssmiling
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2009 11:12:15 AM
You conveniently left out the laughable,nonfactual,fear based,your opinion only part ! IRS has never put someone in prison for owing tax.There is no debtors prison in this country.I don't care how you want to throw around the legalese or how out of context it is,or whether you acquiesce or whether you fell on tough times . IRS has though put many people in prison for willfully lieing about tax owed if that person showed they were "liable",there is a huge difference.

Internal revenue code deals precisely with the choice of words its uses,many words chosen in the tax codes are legalese,"words of art",many words have already been taken to court in decades of tax challenges,the words must,may and shall are 3 such words,commonly used for those required to do this or that,the Supreme court ruled Cairo and Fulton R.R. Co.v. Hect,95 US 170 also note Circuit Court of Appeals Ballou v. Kemp,92 F2d556 ,those three words are words meaning voluntary compliance were the strongest words able to be used to suggest required,only the word required means required,look for those 3 words in a IRS instruction booklet just for fun.When you find in your readings of what you are quoting me right now,tell me what word they use in explaining fines,levies and penalties for those not having the resources to pay the tax owed,those that were" liable". Please,I can quote code all day !Lets be clear here,I advocate Americans paying their taxes owed ,your hurting your country if you don't.

Obama already stated if you are one that cannot afford, there will be arraignments for you,hence the public option being one of the options that incidentally all the republicans are against !
 4rumninja
Msg: 114
Posted: 12/7/2009 11:57:30 AM
I am not talking about people who cant afford it, what about those who simply don't want to buy it...

Written by Thomas Barthold, chief of staff of the House Joint Committee on Taxation

The letter from the JCT includes a list of civil and criminal penalties. These aren’t penalties for not buying insurance, however. They’re penalties for refusing to pay the resulting tax. Barthold’s letter says:

Barthold letter, Nov. 5: Depending on the level of the noncompliance, the following penalties could apply to an individual:

* Section 7203 - misdemeanor wilful failure to pay is punishable by a fine of up to $25,000 and/or imprisonment of up to one year.
* Section 7201 - felony wilful evasion is punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 and/or imprisonment of up to five years.
"As Barthold points out in his letter, "the majority of delinquent taxes and penalties are collected through the civil process," without resort to criminal penalties. Prison terms are relatively rare. Barthold notes that in 2008 a total of 498 persons were incarcerated for federal tax crimes, while the Internal Revenue Service assessed 392,000 civil penalties for inaccurate tax returns. Imprisonment would require the government to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the tax evasion was "willful" and the accused had the ability to pay."

So, if you don't buy Health Insurance you get a punitive Tax, if you don't pay the tax than there is a possibility that you go to Prison...
 imalwayssmiling
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2009 1:08:45 PM
Sure now you clarify it,first you try to scare the ones that don't understand this, and are reading this all for knowledge ,just trying to understand whats going on, and only when confronted with facts ,now your forced to clarify.

Look,wilful failure,that means your a protester,like I said legalese ,words of art.Look IRS has always gone after those that wilful failure.Willful failure is the way IRS gets you.Means you lied through your teeth on your signed under perjury tax statement or you protest the tax owed and write in zero when you actually made income and then signed the tax return under penalty of perjury.Willful failure is something you did on purpose it has nothing to do with being a regular honest citizen in a pickle.If you did this on purpose as a protester and are charged with wilful failure ,you spend your money on a tax expert attorney and the IRS spends all our money using a bottomless budget and can and will fight you for a lifetime.They will not run out of litigating money,you will.

Oh so they don't want insurance ,so we have to pay for them when they get sick,get Cancer or AIDs,no way,there is a big difference from a poor and destitute person or those excluded from preconditions and a common protester to cheap or principled to do there part at the expense of us hard working tax paying people.
 4rumninja
Msg: 116
Posted: 12/7/2009 10:11:05 PM
There is nothing in my post that is misleading.....you falsley labeled it as Fear Mongering per your usual liberal tactics....I presented the Text of the bill proving that basically the Government is forcing people into buying Health Insurance and that if you choose not to buy it you are hit with a punitive tax if you dont pay the tax you risk going to jail....say it however you want the new bill is a Government Mandate...means you have no choice either buy Health Insurance or else.....so that the poor and people with preexisting conditions can get coverage at your expense.....

Its funny that you say that about those who dont want insurance, you dont want to have to pay for them if they get sick but you think that everyone else should be ok with having to pay for the poor and those who have preexisting costly conditions...

I thought Liberals were all about freedom of choice......
 imalwayssmiling
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 12/7/2009 10:42:45 PM
That's the significant difference between you and me,when my downtrodden neighbor falls to the ground sick,I stop to help unconditionally,I don't pause to qualify him as a freeloader bum or not and step over him and keep walking as if he is not still laying there in pain.Your are the worst side of the republicans,the heartless, lack of compassion,its all about money to you.You got your insurance so the heck with those for whatever reason that don't,don't rock your boat,liberal anymore is a badge of honor and you,well you make it all sound as if you should be ashamed of yourselves .

Still you obviously have no idea what willful failure means, I explained it too you in great detail, jail only comes to and can only come to those that I explained and as your last argument,I qualified between the two types of people,so I don't have to rewrite the whole thing,why don't you reread it until you grasp it .

By the way scaring people with your interpretation, incorrectly, that all may have to go to jail if tax is not paid,is fear based talk,it lacks fact,its incorrect.Its one thing to show a law and another to understand it,this I understand,they want you to comply to it,thats why its not in layman terms,sounds more scary that way, and its in legalese instead,thats why I explained it to you.
 4rumninja
Msg: 118
Posted: 12/8/2009 12:04:27 AM
People should be scared,,,,the Government will be FORCING everyone to buy Health Insurance ........there is nothing incorrect ,.,,is jail a possibilty yes or no?If you have money and choose not to buy Health Insurance and you dont pay the punitive tax{Fine} according to Thomas Barthold, chief of staff of the House Joint Committee on Taxation-Prison is a possiblity..

I believe the Chief of staff of the House Committee on Taxation has a much better understanding of tax Law than you or I....

"As Barthold points out in his letter, "the majority of delinquent taxes and penalties are collected through the civil process," without resort to criminal penalties. Prison terms are relatively rare. Barthold notes that in 2008 a total of 498 persons were incarcerated for federal tax crimes, while the Internal Revenue Service assessed 392,000 civil penalties for inaccurate tax returns. Imprisonment would require the government to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the tax evasion was "willful" and the accused had the ability to pay."

You have provided nothing that refutes anything that I have posted....

It is not my interpretation it is the reality of whats in the text of the Bill, nice try though......

You keep stressing the word "willful" as if that somehow negates my point that is exactly my point if you Choose not to Buy Health Insurance under the proposed plan and do not pay the punitive tax{Fine}..... Prison is a possibility....
what part arent you able to grasp? you dont buy Insurance, IRS taxes you{Fines you} you don't pay the Tax/Fine ....Prison is a possible punishment...
 4rumninja
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/8/2009 12:30:13 PM
True, now you can add not buying Health Insurance to the list of Offenses that may lead to jail time....
 xxxDINOxxx
Msg: 120
Posted: 12/8/2009 7:20:57 PM
http://news.aol.com/article/senate-democrats-reach-tentative-deal-to/806773

Even though I personally was in favor of a real public option, I feel like it's worth it to get something significant passed with regards to health care, as opposed to tanking the whole thing over one aspect of it. Not after coming this far and this close. I think getting health insurance reform passed (something no admin has successfully done in recent decades) , will be a big feather in their cap. And once it starts working for people who currently are uninsured or "cherry-picked" or , 55+ yr olds who can't get coverage without spending what amounts to nearly another mortgage payment per month because they've got a pre-condition or whatever, I think then "poll numbers" may go up some.

That, and/or the economy in general picking up again (as predicted for '10), will help this administration a lot IMO. At the end of the day, many or most average American people are concerned about their own jobs, their own lives and livelihoods, their own personal security and their families (understandably really), and not so much about the Taliban or Afghan ethnic strife, or the Afghan infrastructure, the Karzai gov't, etc etc.......not unless they personally have a loved one over there maybe.

From the article,

' ' WASHINGTON (Dec. 8) -- After days of secret talks, Senate Democrats tentatively agreed Tuesday night to drop a government-run insurance option from sweeping health care legislation, several officials said, a concession to party moderates whose votes are critical to passage of President Barack Obama's top domestic priority.

Majority Leader Harry Reid refused to provide any details at a mid-evening news conference where he told reporters a "broad agreement" had been reached between liberals and moderates on the controversial issue.

With it, he said, the end is in sight for passage of the legislation that Congress has labored over for months.

In place of a government-run plan, originally designed as a way of forcing competition on private industry, officials said the Democrats had tentatively settled on a private insurance arrangement to be supervised by the federal agency that oversees the system through which lawmakers purchase coverage.

Additionally, the tentative deal calls for Medicare to be opened to uninsured Americans beginning at age 55, a significant expansion of the large government health care program that currently serves the 65-and-over population.

The officials who described the details did so on condition of anonymity, saying they were not authorized to discuss them publicly. Despite their reluctance, some senators had talked openly earlier in the day about the progress of the negotiations.

The developments followed a vote on the Senate floor earlier in the day in which abortion opponents failed to inject tougher restrictions into sweeping health care bill, and Democratic leaders labored to make sure fallout from the issue didn't hamper the drive to enact legislation. The vote was 54-45. ' '
 4rumninja
Msg: 121
Posted: 12/9/2009 8:02:42 AM
Once again moving the goal posts by Obama supporters.. wouldnt accept a plan without a Government Option, now its well its better to have change than no change, much like how Obama got elected. The reason they arent real worried about creating a new Government run program is because they know they can expand the existing ones...People are crazy if they believe that wont happen and eventually we will be close to a completely Government Run UHC system....
Its funny the lengths that Obama supporters will go to delude themselves into believing that Obama is doing a great job...because job loss is decreasing slightly right now you think thats a good thing...remember that this is the season when most companies hire Christmas help.....

will be a big feather in their cap.
I am so glad there is at least one honest Obama supporter on these forums. The push for Health Care Reformis exactly as quoted. He needs this to pass because he is failing so miserably eveywhere else..funny that the same poster quotes that the Economy was predicted to "pick up" in 2010, what happened to all the other predictions about Unemployment not going above 8% or the millions of jobs that were supposed to be created,,even if Obama creates 4 million jobs unemployment will still be over 8%...
 xxxDINOxxx
Msg: 122
Posted: 12/9/2009 8:23:40 AM
^^ Ask your buddy Bush, who presided over the whole economic crash in the first place. Obama is only playing the (admittedly terrible) hand that he was left at the table. Only a "ditto-head" could possibly call compromise and realism in order to get something important done "moving the goal posts". Yes, the further left one goes on the spectrum, they were demanding a full-fledged public option; personally I myself would have wanted it. But I also wouldn't torpedo the whole thing because of it. The fact of the matter is, this president will be the first president in recent history to successfully overhaul American healthcare. We can continue progress towards a goal of some sort of public option from the gov't (to compete with the private insurers) in the future.
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2009 10:24:13 AM
If I read "The Rasmussen Reports " correctly a moment ago,..they state that,...

Overall, 44% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. That’s the lowest level yet measured for this president. Previously, his overall approval rating had fallen to 45% twice, once in early September and once in late November.

Fifty-five percent (55%) now disapprove.

Thats saying something,....55% ?

I have NEVER paid any attention to any "POLLS",..untill it was brought up here,....and now that I have,..I see that Obama has been taking a Beating,..and it says that he is scoring the WORST any President ever has.

I wonder WHY ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Obama "Promised" us CHANGE.

Yet what we see is Runaway Spending, and the Build Up of Government at an Unprecidented pace.

You call THAT Change?

They say OPbama has SPENT MORE in 10 months that The Bush Administration did in 8 years.

You call that CHANGE?

Obama thinks he can "SPEND HIS WAY OUT OF DEBT."

The craziest thing I've ever seen.

Now the idiot goes on national TV,..and ask HOW we can Create NEW JOBS ?????

I thought he was the PRESIDENT,.....and HAD A PLAN to Create NEW JOBS???

Damdest thing I've ever seen.

And you want this Idiot turning Health Care over to the Government ??????

I dont think so,...but watch them SHOVE it through anyway,...even tho the MAJORITY of Americans dissaprove.

Obama has proved one thing,..that he has been the cornerstone of DIVIDING AMERICA !...and a blithering Idiot.
 Hawaiianluau
Msg: 124
Posted: 12/14/2009 12:38:21 PM

You call that CHANGE?

The trickle down economy has been conveniently converted to trickle up poverty. Yeah you could call that change that you better believe in.
 cpfstock
Msg: 125
Posted: 12/16/2009 1:04:11 PM

Insurance companies REFUSE me......... Is that my choice?

And why are you refused? That's an important detail which you failed to include. Pre-existing condition? Failed physical? Engaged in high risk behaviors? Or is it you can purchase insurance, but don't want to pay the price?
Show ALL Forums  > Politics  > Obama disapproval on health care up to 52 percent