Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 toobigandhard
Msg: 17
do we get hit on just because ...Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

What if it had been said this way...........
a-for sex,women will hit on any age/type man....as long as the wallet bulges.

i have to stronly agree
 jacob8088
Msg: 18
do we get hit on just because ...
Posted: 9/10/2009 10:21:32 PM
a-for sex,women will hit on any age/type man....as long as the wallet bulges.

^^^I think this option sounds about right..
 afashionlady
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/11/2009 4:40:09 AM
LOL...

I'm not sure if you're complaining or bragging.

D--all of the above, none of the above, some of the above. I don't mind getting hit on most of the time--it's usually a compliment.

I guess I'm wondering why does it matter? If a guy does hit on you, and you ain't into him...move on.

(wondering why this thread didn't get deleted too).
 damassteel
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2009 6:36:27 AM
Testosterone fuels the sex drive in both genders, we all know that (or should). on any given day amans testosterone levels are about 400x's higher than a womans. Think about how you felt on your HORNIEST day....those feelings were based on testosterone levels 400x's LOWER than a man's.
I hope that gives you some perspective.
 colt8301
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/11/2009 11:15:32 AM
well since you are wondering men hit on you because they want to ask you about your nice looking best friend, lol, seriously you look a little mature you should know these things already, you know men hit on you for a number of things, and you love the way they hit on you everyday, so cut the coy school girl act.
 damassteel
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2009 3:37:11 PM
Good points oohlala21,
Especially the "hitting on dynamics". I agree. There's a way to do it so as not to make somone feel intimidated or weirded out.
On a check out line at the super one time, I saw an article on the cover of some tabloid reading: "Scientists discover regular sex makes you sleep better" I pointed it out the very attractive lady in front of me saying"Wow! amazing what science comes up with! " I wink at her and say"You look nicely rested today". we ended up going for coffee and having some nice conversation. I totally hit on her, but made it fun, not weird.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >