Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Natgoat
Msg: 53
Ridiculous car insurance ratesPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Congrats..!!
I always wondered how a Speeding Ticket boosted your premium rate...
It's not as if the Ins. Co. had to Pay-out something...!!
I _Still_ say that anyone going 2 years without a claim should get a Major reduction in
Premiums..!!
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 54
Ridiculous car insurance rates
Posted: 8/29/2011 12:32:51 AM
There are also companies that offer "affinity" discounts based on groups you may belong to. For example, Liberty Mutual has a special discount for teachers, and AAA has an additional discount for AAA members.

Your moving violations and at-fault accidents are counted 3 to 5 years after they occur (depending upon the insurance company) so DRIVE SAFE!
 viper1j
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/29/2011 5:34:00 AM

i just jumped ship from my previous insurance company(Nationwide--they were raping me w/ premium fees) and got an insane discount from another big insurer for being a new client and joining them.

I just jumped on board WITH Nationwide, and saved 300.00 a year, after my previous scumbags tripled my payments.
 applecorps
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/29/2011 7:25:42 AM
one other thing occurred to me~sometimes insurance co. will jack your rates up if you own/drive a car that is on a 'Top-10 Stolen' list;Honda,Toyota,etc.
if you can find yourself a nice car that's off the beaten track ( and not on any stolen lists) ,you might save a few bucks,there.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >