Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 14
view profile
History
POF Is a hook up site?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
''Some sign up to date. Some sign up just to hook up. Some lie about it. Some don't. It's just like any other dating site.''
what this guy said. i have a couple good dates that were not what i was looking for, but enjoyful anyway. i have had many email me for fwb propsition.
 c_deacon
Msg: 15
view profile
History
POF Is a hook up site?
Posted: 11/26/2011 10:52:52 AM
And some of us just use this site as one more piece of the puzzle that connects us with others......similar.....different.....opposite......on an on.

Once into life and all its journeys, if one limits those potential places that will keep you active and happy, one will be losing out on all that just might be there. No one must make this site, just one way or another, and many of us just use it as one more place to keep our mental and physical juices flowing as we continue to work and play, and enjoy all life has to offer.

cd.................
 Juslookin01182
Msg: 23
POF Is a hook up site?
Posted: 11/26/2011 11:15:37 PM

....So driving all the way down Deerfoot Trail going to 3rd base, get to my place and continue it with a threesome DP, then chilling in the living room butt naked playing some Soul Caliber 4.

Wow.
 ohenryx
Msg: 26
view profile
History
POF Is a hook up site?
Posted: 11/28/2011 12:16:22 PM
Note to moderators: do a global search for "cruisers, losers, and users". Anywhere that phrase is found, and it is not a quote, that post is by femaleandflirty in her newest disguise.
 Juslookin01182
Msg: 27
POF Is a hook up site?
Posted: 11/28/2011 10:14:20 PM

POF is full of stuck up ****es so **** IT

Really? Butthurt much? Just because a female doesn't answer your e-mails, accept your chat IM's, etc doesn't mean she's stuck up. She's just..uh..what's that phrase again? Oh yeah, just not that into you. Saying every female on here is a "stuck up b****" is a great way to break the ice, btw!!
 zuythemanfrog
Msg: 33
POF Is a hook up site?
Posted: 12/1/2011 6:54:03 PM

I can see where he is coming from. The men on here all like every one of them seem to just want the same type of skinny, hot girl and they dont give anyone else a chance so I understand where hes coming from frustration wsie

Gee, such a consistent and well written [sarcasm intendend] post that I see from more than a few women. I see so many women lament the fact that guys make generalizing comments about them, but yet these women seem to be blind to their own generalizations. Ladies are just so consistently inconsistent about everything!
 MrsMau5
Msg: 41
POF Is a hook up site?
Posted: 12/22/2011 10:26:42 PM
This site is an open site. it can be a hook up site, it can be a relationship site. If you notice, it gives u options on what you're here for. Of course, if you put yourself as in an intimate encounter, sure. there u go. either way, you'll be getting hit on every type of BOY!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >