Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ladies… have you ever just asked for "IT"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Ladies… have you ever just asked for ITPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I have ask to do it with a man I was currently seeing who maybe just done it with me, but hours later or the next day when I am finally in the mood. Very frustarating, the guy was not interested when I was. I have not enjoyed sex or engaged in a sexually fulfilling relationship since October 2004. Very, very Sad.
 Answerman711
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Ladies… have you ever just asked for IT
Posted: 9/14/2009 4:34:18 AM
Nothing wrong with an assertive woman in my book!
 ~rain~
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2010 11:23:04 PM
LMAO.....

YES I HAVE....and yes I was rejected.....hahahahahahahahaha

He was the hot bartender and I was the silly girl partying a bit to much that night. I told him that I had the limo parked out front..(yes I really did) and that I wanted his company in that limo for about 20 minutes on his break..
He declinded..:(SIGHS)

A few years later, we ended up working for the same company (different departments) I couldnt even look him in the eye for about 2 weeks....then I got over it and everything was fine...

oh memories!!!!..
 Pingshooter
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2010 5:14:48 AM
When younger..yes, I was pointedly asked, and I was surprised.
We had a very enjoyable time.

I was married a long time, and I was "taken" more then once..heh..that was way cool!

Communication is funny, subtle, confusing..and shockingly blunt sometimes.
 .dej
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2010 7:32:46 PM
I've had a girl beg me to **** her before. It was actually really annoying the way she did it.

Ugh.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ladies… have you ever just asked for "IT"