Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Self concious of being on topPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
"is it too late for me to say you're too young?? Okay, jk. Um, if for some reason , this is about body image at all as a previous poster said..Which actually kind of makes sense , you're a little vunerable / exposed in this position. I took a peek and you look really pretty, so hopefully this is not the case. Just remember , sexy comes from within and having confidence in yourself/knowing yourself is a very , very sexy thing to a man. Any man. I think it's mother nature's little ironic trick. When we're in our late teens and twenties and have that gorgeous , young body..most of us don't have the confidence. I can honestly say I really didn't get this/have this til well into my 30s. If you can get it earlier, it will be awesome. Many of us women are our own worst enemies when in fact , we should be our own best friends/strongest advocates."
Yeah shes kinda young but seems pretty sophisticated for her age.She just needs a bit more practice at this particular thing.Just let yourself go and have fun .Most guys that age are just as insecure.
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Self concious of being on top
Posted: 9/12/2009 6:26:14 PM
"Give it a nice circular motion, it's fantastic."Ding Ding we have a winnah
 afashionlady
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/12/2009 9:12:40 PM

She can deny it all she wants...kids her age ain't concerned about ability as much as appearance.

LOL...too true...too true.

And Gawd...do NOT remind me...I, for one, am DAMN glad that I'm old and jiggly and will er...get up on it.

OP--practice makes perfect darling...it really, really does (I need a she devil)...
 77Ryan
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/12/2009 9:24:48 PM
Just dont get so out of control that the guy pops out and bashes his business into your pelvic bone, that never ends well. Other than that, most guys love women to take initiative.
 Chrìs
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 5:18:15 AM
hmm i will say this, that it is pretty weird when a girl gets on top and just sits there and looks at you and doesnt do anything lol. its like the light is on, but nobody is home. anyways motion is emotion. and im happy when the girl is on top and is having a good time of it and i can just lay back and watch bewbies bounce.
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/13/2009 6:38:33 AM
For me the girl on top position has always worked best while sitting in a chair or on the couch. It seems to work much better for her as well.
 namrael
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/13/2009 6:47:01 AM

Bouncing is for teenagers.

I agree with this. Bouncing is going to do f*ckall for me, and I'm one of those "I only come on top" girls. I've never heard any protestations from a partner about the way I f*ck when I'm on top, and there's definitely grinding involved.

I decided when I first has sex that I was going to do what felt good in that department and not worry about it beyond that, and that's what I do. Just listen to your body, and if you're really enjoying yourself, he'll just have a great time watching you have so much hot delicious fun, and feeling the result of your movements. Basically: stop worrying. There is no "doing it right", there's only doing it the way that works for you. Play with it and figure out what that is.
 busterrm
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 7:50:07 AM
Destinie hun, don't worry about it sugar. As you mature, you will see that being self conscious is silly. I agree with irishgirl524, the best is yet to come. Just enjoy the ride!
 namrael
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/13/2009 4:16:22 PM

Okay, maybe most of them aren't. But I personally am the type who aims to please. Regardless of my age, I want the person I'm with to be completely satisfied.

I'm beginning to think you're simply replying to this thread to make assumtions and judge me based on my age?

I have a couple thoughts on this. First of all, at 18 you've probably not been sexually active a hugely long time, right? It takes most of us many years to really figure ourselves out sexually; I had my best sexual relationship (so far) at age 28.

Women tend to peak sexually around 30. This means, among other things, that a lot of us figure out what we really want sometime around then. I was very sexually charged in my early 20s, but I was far more concerned with pleasing my partner than I am now--which sounds weird, but I took that into account more than my own pleasure, and I'm now able to own my own pleasure in a way I never did when I was younger. From what I know about female sexuality, that's reasonably typical.

In that sense, your age really does matter, and chances are good that you won't truly come into your own sexuality for another ten years or so. The awesome part of that is that your sexual adventuring is just beginning, so don't take the age thing as a slight. Have fun exploring your growing sexuality, know there's ever so much more fun to come, and make sure you're owning your own pleasure and not just focusing on your partner (which is something that girls in particular as socialized to do--it's a hard habit to break). Also realize that any man worth your time in bed will find you taking ownership of your own sexual experience to be completely hot!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >