Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 19
Exesive Flirting. Should we stop?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
First of all if you are both doing all this on company time you are taking your jobs for granted in a time when you should be grateful to even have a job. Giving someone the idea that you are interested when you are not is called leading them on. It eventually leads to hurt feelings, anger, and many other feelings that don't belong in the workplace. I've never even accepted a dinner invitation with a man I'm not interested in. On the other hand if you truly are interested in each other and taking it further go for it, but you've got to decide which way you want this to go.
 tnt144
Msg: 20
Exesive Flirting. Should we stop?
Posted: 9/15/2009 3:06:59 PM
Ahhhh.... the games people play.

Real stupid to play games with people you aren't interested in just to boost your own ego.
 boinkboinkboink
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/15/2009 3:11:24 PM
OP, I once fell in love with a woman like you. What a self-obsessed attention seeking biatch she proved to be.

Grow up. Grow a heart. Control you ego. Get a grip on yourself.
 andy.pandy
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/15/2009 3:22:31 PM

" never dip your pen in the companies ink"

haha very funny

ontopic

i have been down this road befor dating someone from work its not a good idea if it does nto work out then you have to deal with seeing them all the time possible fights etc
 whynot1779
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/17/2009 9:13:55 AM
R u in a relationship???? Is he???
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >