Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 27
view profile
History
How many women would admit to this????Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
If you are being honest with everyone involved, and practicing safe sex....
I don't see where there is an issue.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 29
How many women would admit to this????
Posted: 10/1/2009 8:15:39 AM
I think the OP has simply adopted the attitude, "If you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with". If it works for her and she's happy with it, why do so many people get their panties in a bunch over it?
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/1/2009 8:24:51 AM

Hey, they are most likely having just as much fun with the sllut as the sllut is having with them

How come she's a slut, but the guys aren't? I hate when people call women names like that. If she wants to have casual sex with guys she's seeing, and is safe about it, it's her business. No one has the right to push their morals on anyone else, and if she is ok with it, then that's her prerogative.

She is a grown woman. She can do what she wants. If she is not in a monogamous, committed relationship, she's not hurting or lying to anyone, so she can do whatever she wants. There are plenty of people on here with FWBs, at least this woman has relationships, goes out, sees these men in public. FWBs usually slip over in the dark of night, get it on, and sneak away unseen.

OP, you live your life as you see fit. No one here has the right to judge you. You enjoy yourself until you find a man you feel ready to settle down with. You only live once, enjoy it!
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/2/2009 7:35:14 AM

It is just common sense. If a woman is having sex with you, she's probably having sex with other people. Unless, of course, you have a deal, like marriage. No good comes from asking; no good comes from telling. If it matters, either don't have sex with her or do some investigating.

That's not necessarily common sense - It misogyny. Marriage is not a guarantee that a woman won't have sex with other men. Look at the divorce rate. If a woman meets someone nice that she finds attractive, maybe she hasn't had sex for a very long time and is ready to live a little. I can understand the quote above coming from an elderly man, but some of the women here are downright witchy.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/2/2009 4:08:34 PM

sure it's common just look at all the diseases being spread and 40% out of wedlock births. keep up the good work sister!women are the gate keepers. legs closed...not a lot of babies and the spread of STDs. legs open...hey welcome to the new world.

..........so women alone are responsible? Men need to act responsibly instead of putting all on the women's shoulders. I would say that men probably do at least 75% of the lying and coersion when it comes to a relationship becoming a sexual one. I have to say no one pays more than the unwanted children born from recreational irresponsible sex.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >