Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > He dumped me over the net. Not sure what happend.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scottey63
Msg: 21
view profile
History
He dumped me over the net. Not sure what happend.Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Your first clue should have been him asking you to be his girlfriend before even meeting you in person. That's just not sensible.
 SleepyMcGee
Msg: 22
view profile
History
He dumped me over the net. Not sure what happend.
Posted: 9/27/2009 7:53:37 AM

I am affraid he did, men think with ther ****** it is natural inbuilt in them.

Women think with their cooch just as often, darling.

OP, a big warning sign should have been this guy wanting you to be his girlfriend before you've even met. That's not only weird, it's downright creepy.
 Inego Montoya
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/5/2009 11:16:01 AM
He used you for sex. Next time don't be so eager. He's a jerk and you were willing. You should at least wait a few dates for sex.
 blindehorse700
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/5/2009 12:17:50 PM
You got used its that simple. on here the girl should do the looking an ues common sence,read between the lines,if they come on to you like that witch you said ,there lieing. if it sounds to good AN slick move on .
 pandusvenator
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/6/2009 7:16:42 AM
Its possible that he used you for sex. Its possible you did not fit into his paradigm too.

I do think that people are different before sex than they are after sex. I mean personality wise. I am not implying this happened but here is an example....
You meet, have a fun time together, enjoy being around each other. You have really great sex with a guy and then the guy wants to marry you. Reverse it, I have sex with a woman and she starts building a future in her mind and actions right after.

There are lots of reasons. I do find that they get lumped into one group. I got used. In order to be used you have to feel as though you were cheated out of something.

Love does not equal sex. You can love someone with all your heart and have no sexual feelings for them. You can almost dislike or even say you hate a lover but you don't want to stay away. Sex does not equal love.

We will hook up with some interesting types at times. lol Being used? If you have some expectation too early you can feel pretty used. At the same time you aren't going to go six months finding compatability. Not if your smart. I find that people who try to extend the interaction longer without sex can do this because they have a lover that keeps them even keeled. In fact I'm certain beyond certainty.
 startle
Msg: 26
Posted: 12/6/2009 1:31:26 PM
in this life...you're on your own...look out for number one always....everyone gets dumped sometime....the worst thing that can happen to you sometimes is to not get dumped...love them and leave them...let that be your motto....
 Cicciolina
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/6/2009 7:02:38 PM
It is the information age...People dump people via email and SMS..
I once got dumped via SMS... He was to scared to confront me..
Maybe, he used you for sex or perhaps he just changed his mind about things after getting to know you better...
Sometimes, guys are scared to break things off...
 winteragain
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/6/2009 7:14:20 PM
hey, better to have been dumped after meeting an internet guy rather than being dumped the same night from meeting some guy at a bar. consider this a one month stand which is way better than a one night stand. move on my fuhrer
 lewisdd
Msg: 29
Posted: 12/6/2009 10:45:26 PM
It may have seemed like it was out of nowhere for you but, if you think about it he proably gave little hints. Like always texting, telling you exactly what you want to hear( I have never felt this way about anyone before). Paying attention to all of the details in your life. I bet he lived about 1 to 2 hours away from you.
I hope I am wrong about that. But the fact is some guys really do think that they are feeling a woman up until ejaculation then it is down hill from there.
Well that is the way I used to work. That kind of thing tends to burn you right back in your face.

KARMA IS A ****!!

Just dont worry about that because what goes around will always come around.
Good luck in the future.
 Greyfeld
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2010 1:52:51 PM

My rule is no sex for the first 6 months. You need to get to know each other first.

lol I'm not trying to be rude, and I know that I can't speak for all men on this topic... but I'm pretty sure that most guys don't date girls that have "rules" about how soon/often they can get laid.

If you can't trust yourself enough to be a proper judge of character, then there are a lot of problems that go above and beyond when you should be having sex with another person.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > He dumped me over the net. Not sure what happend.