Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Doesnt care
Msg: 865
would you date a stripper?Page 13 of 46    (6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46)
I have, and no I would never as them to change careers. For one the money Is too good, and two she only has to work 2 weekends out of the month. The funny thing is I didnt know she was a stripper until the 2 month. Although I thought it was weird she was always buying me expensive gifts. We never talked about our work together. We mostly dated hung out and did puzzles.
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 866
view profile
History
would you date a stripper?
Posted: 12/18/2009 12:40:32 AM
I was reading in the paper last week i think it was and they were saying that strippers and carers had the highest divorce rates amongst the professions and the lowest were jobs like dentists and agricultural engineers so maybe it is a good idea not to date them. The only reason they offered was that it might have to do with working hours that arent compatible with most other workers so may not do favours for relationships as most of the higher divorce rate occupations tend to involve odd hours or shift work.
 FluffyBrain
Msg: 867
Posted: 12/19/2009 3:22:15 AM
you already know the answer...
 aarykah86
Msg: 868
Posted: 2/9/2010 11:30:54 AM
actually i have no respect for a specific stripper i know as she performs for my boyfriends stripper pole and she is his ex. they are both to blame. him for having her do it, and her for knowing he's repartnered now (those two broke up 10 years ago). i think they both still have feelings for each other and it's honestly ruining my relationship with my boyfriend. i think she should take her nastiness elsewhere. peace.
 Pirate Mollie
Msg: 872
Posted: 2/9/2010 5:35:29 PM
i think my sister is a man hating lesbian. i think that she is dating like the totally stupid but what the fuk do i know. i don't have a job. i thought about stripping but then i think of men touching their privates which is a total turn on but gosh the germs...like has anybody heard of pig flu? i think that there needs to be a law that makes us carry germex.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 874
Posted: 2/10/2010 11:46:16 PM
Its fun when you are in college. When you have a job that requires you to pass a background check and entails fiduciary responsibility.... not so much
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 876
Posted: 2/12/2010 6:03:45 AM
i would have no problem dating a stripper.
 Fun_lovin_super_guy
Msg: 877
Posted: 2/14/2010 1:16:22 PM
Hell no, I'd **** her, but thats it.

Strippers are messed up people (and I don't care what some say) they're just plain screwed in the head. But use of their bodies bears no concequences.

A stripper has warped ideas about men. Either they are walking ATM's or they will be tasked with fulfilling the emotional security which daddy never gave her (without ramming his member inside of her).

STRIPPERS ARE BAD NEWS

Be warned!
 Pagan-girl
Msg: 878
Posted: 2/15/2010 1:24:22 AM
Medic 2011, I understand and have nothing against your opinion, everyone is entitled to one.

May I volunteer that not ALL strippers are emotionally messed up?
Yes, I used to be a dancer. A damn good one at that(I have tickets on myself, yes ).

I have no "Daddy" issues, my father is a wonderful, caring man.
I also have no thoughts of men being walking ATMs. In my mind(call it justification if you want) I was providing their girlfriends, wives, whatever, a service. Without strippers, some(Not all, SOME) men would go elsewhere. To places such as brothels, or would go and find a mistress. Dancing is just a commission based job.
Instead, the clientelle come and sit at a podium, hand over little Dancing dollars worth 2 dollars each, and WATCH. No touching, no sex, just voyeurism.
Strippers sell fantasy. It's their job. Any man who asked to see me away from the club when I danced was given a resounding "No thank you, I do not date clients."

I was in this job for two reasons. 1, the money was wonderful, 2, I had a thing for performances(call it attention seeking if you want, W/E lol)
I don't dance anymore due to being a mother, but I do teach pole dancing, as it has become big as exercise here in Australia.

OP, Dating a stripper is only different if you make it that way. Most girls will have the mentality that they leave work at work and come home to be themselves, with their other half.
I did :)
 Pagan-girl
Msg: 881
Posted: 2/15/2010 2:40:12 PM
fta 1999, Here in Australia we have strict laws regarding touching and so on in the clubs. There is no touching, customer OR dancer. There are video cameras in all private rooms, and a line on the carpet that the dancers aren't allowed to cross. The cameras are closely monitored, and if you cross that line, a security guard comes in and stops the show.
It's different all over, I understand that, just thought I'd let you know.
 angelbunz27
Msg: 882
Posted: 2/16/2010 3:44:30 AM
One of my best friends is a stripper at the Taste Entertainment Center in Chicago. Hell Yes I will date him in a minute. He and many other strippers are well rounded and mature people who just have an unconventional career.

I would say if your not secure with who your are, then you may not want to date a stripper. They sale a fantasy and the last thing they need is for their significant other to second guess their committment.

I like to go with my stacks and make it rain because I need the fantasy because I choose to keep my virginity safe and secure till I'm ready to put in time for Mr. Satisfaction.

Do You
 Pagan-girl
Msg: 884
Posted: 2/28/2010 5:52:52 AM
You said it yourself, "nicecowboy"

Here in america on the other hand it works differently.

In Australia, things are different (obviously, as a woman's vocation doesn't define her here.)
Nope, I never used the bs excuse of doing it for "college".
But I did say earlier that I liked the money. You wanna argue with $350AUSD for 15 mins? Go right ahead. I loved that I could make $1400AUSD for night night of solid cardio workouts!
If you can honestly call hanging upside down from your thighs only from a pole 3 cms thick "basically nothing", you must be crazy. GOOD strippers work hard at their bodies, (NOT counting the girls who cheat and get enhancements) and at their performances. Choreography, costume design and fabrication, and music editing are only a few things that are done to create the shows the girls put on(again, here in Australia).

Who ever gave you the idea that your chosen career shapes how you act in a relationship!
If this was the case, then I'd hate to date a plumber!

Actually, as strippers deal with the scum that wanna pay 2 bucks to see everything, they work hard in their relationships to make them work, so their men don't need to go out and buy a fantasy to take home to bed!

One last thing, if a guy walks into a strip joint and expects to be screwing a stripper that night, 9 times out of 10 he is shit out of luck! And it's HIS FAULT for going in there with high hopes like that anyway, so he deserves the empty wallet!

acuddler
Msg: 886
Posted: 2/28/2010 2:44:25 PM
A stripper who was just a stripper...an exotic dancer, nude dancer...sure. I would date, or even marry one , and let her go on working, if I met her, fell for her, and she were willing to be sexually exclusive to me, and she had no drug habit. The trouble with many strippers is that they do get into illegal drugs, and then turn to prostitution to get the money for the drug habit. Others are just into having sex with strangers, and use the job to meet strangers to do, and they have no interest in exclusivity. Such a stripper I would not date/marry. So, it would depend upon the stripper, and the situation.

Stripping-in/of itself-is a form of acting, and dancing, and is neither moral, or immoral, itself. It can, however, start some on the slippery slope to the drugs, prostitution, etc-as can acting with clothes on, stand up comedy, and other things-so should be approached cautiously. As long as she is not a druggie, or a whore, a stripper is just someone who performs legally in a 'clothing reduced' manner...much like swim suit models, underwear models, models who pose nude for painters/photographers, and such. If a stripper is slim to begin with, the dancing part of her act can help keep her that way over the years, while working fully clothed in an office, burger joint, etc, can pack on the weight.

Strippers are people too, and those who behave respectably deserve respect, happiness, and even dates/marriage. One of the most famous of all strippers-Gypsy Rose Lee-was as nice, moral, etc, as most non-strippers, and even more so than many non-strippers, and she did avoid the fall into prostitution...so it can be done. I would judge a stripper as I do every other woman...by her personality, character, and degree of compatibility with me. Some guys can do that, and others can't. Good luck.
 Pagan-girl
Msg: 889
Posted: 3/2/2010 8:18:53 PM
Yes, lookingnat10, and as I was a stripper for 6 years, this has TOTALLY shaped my interactions in a relationship.
I TOTALLY only date guys with money, because I am that shallow. I TOTALLY have shit friends from my dancing days. And I TOTALLY have a warped view of men.

Again, just a sign that some people think that the paintbrush colours everyone the same colour.
I actually avoid men with lots of money if I can, as I am independant and would like to stay that way. They have to be able to support themselves, however. None of the people a count as friends are in the industry, but they have been my friends since before I was in it. And personally, MY views of men are pretty logical and rational. But you'd have to put away your stigma to find that out.

When will people get that not all women who are dancers are the same as the projected BS that comes from the job? It's like thinking all waste management workers stink constantly, or that Veterinarians have animal fetishes! Jeez, it's ridiculous!
 Kranck
Msg: 891
Posted: 3/2/2010 10:15:25 PM
Strippers certainly have the right to work. Patrons certainly have the right to attend. And I certainly can say... they are both trashy.

Sure. They certainly have a right. They can choose what they do. And it reflects on them.
And you can certainly choose what you say. And it reflects on you.
 Water75
Msg: 893
Posted: 3/3/2010 1:01:22 PM
no no no hell no.what do i want with a women who everybody has seen naked in those nast places.i have never been to a strip joint.too me its too close to paying for it.
 phenixof4
Msg: 896
Posted: 3/9/2010 5:47:44 AM
stay far away from stripper.
1st of all they gonna seduce you , make you fall in luv with them
( " im in luv with the stripper" luv this song) .dammmm those girls they know how to treat you, they have a gif , no matter how bad you fell (broken heart, fired from your job, ......) they will make feel better
2nd : all stripper are liars .some are like "im a single mom of 2 or 3 kids","i cant have a job","my habby is in jail and i need money to support my kids". and once they sit on ur lap,1st they gonna act like a defenseless lil puppies, then once they got, you will be like im the only one left for that poor girl( yeah right B shit) 3rd make it rain ( like birdman 's son).
3rd: they prostitutes in this ressession tell a stripper i will give you $ 500 to take home.
4th: they do drugs
5th: they had sex with their manager
 SuperFunGuy
Msg: 903
Posted: 3/10/2010 10:20:08 AM
why not. It's like any other profession that someone's in. It should never be about what they do for a living. It's about actually liking someone that counts. That's all that really should matter.
 Pagan-girl
Msg: 906
Posted: 3/11/2010 2:00:07 PM
I have one last thing to say on this 'subject', for lack of a better description.

It's sick how some people can write off a whole group of people(strippers, single parents, people of a nationality other than their own) because of the general stigma surrounding their common trait.
Grow up.
Yeah, sometimes the stigma sticks, sometimes the persons assumptions are correct.
But a lot of the time, they are dead wrong.
Remember, to ASSume make an ASS out of U and ME.
 phenixof4
Msg: 909
Posted: 3/13/2010 12:44:23 AM
sugar dadies ??!!!! sugar dady pay the stripper rent and utilities . but why ? coz they having sex with the stripper
 phenixof4
Msg: 910
Posted: 3/13/2010 12:46:14 AM
and they will have sex with her
 Pagan-girl
Msg: 913
Posted: 3/16/2010 8:05:39 PM
*Applauds and cheers loudly* WAY TO GO, TOYMAKERB!!!!:p
 Pagan-girl
Msg: 923
Posted: 3/18/2010 4:25:49 AM

I've personally never seen or heard of a stripper becomeing a millionaire from stripping. They usually spend the money they make as fast as they make it. What good does it do them?

Dita Von Teese, anyone?

Maybe they spend the money as fast as they make it because they have to, like everyone else, pay their bills?
What you seem to be missing is that it is known by all that a stripper is not a prostitute. If a man truly went out just for sex, they'd see a prostitute. Men aren't stupid, they know that when they go out to a strip club, there is a 99% chance he won't be going home with one of the floor show performers!
And as for lying to men, Did you miss the memo? Strippers DANCE. They don't stop to have enlightening conversations with their customers, usually! They're too busy dancing!
And does your opinion cover showgirls? Showgirls are the strippers that come onstage, do their thing, pack up and go home! So when at any point from getting ready to getting undressed, to getting dressed and leaving, do showgirls have conversations?
What I'm aiming at is, how can someone lie to you if they aren't talking to you!
And don't throw the "lying with their bodies" thing at me. How many girls walk down the street wearing a low cut top and a short skirt? They're obviously "lying" with their bodies too, if that's the case!

Just a thought.

cheesus
Msg: 925
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2010 11:21:29 PM
depending on the stripper, definitely.
 itsaMonte
Msg: 927
Posted: 2/17/2011 6:50:02 PM
As much as I would date any woman. Exotic Dancers are people too, just like you or me. To judge ANYONE by their career is ridiculous. For any relationship to work, you need openess, honesty and most importantly – honesty. Everything else will fall into place.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >