Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 1068
would you date a stripper?Page 45 of 46    (6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46)
^^^uh... it was spray whipped cream... and it was...
 bamagrl68
Msg: 1069
would you date a stripper?
Posted: 9/26/2013 8:51:17 PM
cherryblossom3- Most likely. The key for me would be if he were ok with me coming to see his shows. If he said yes, then I would.
Strippers make good money and live with an unfair stereotype because of a few that are really just prostituting themselves under the guise of stripping, that in NOT ok.
 elmuchoburrito
Msg: 1070
Posted: 9/27/2013 7:22:52 AM
A girl that chases money, jumping from pole to pole as the music changes ...... ?
At least the stripper is honest about the cost of the transaction
 rockstar1118nj
Msg: 1071
Posted: 9/28/2013 8:21:34 PM
bamagrl gets it.

those of you who want to throw these stereotypes out there, I know girls who have sex for money, I know girls who constantly cheat on their boyfriend, I know girls that do heroin... that have never stripped a day in their lives. and I also know strippers who are college educated, committed to one person, some very religious...

it's just a job. it's like asking if you would date a salesman, or a truck driver... strippers aren't automatically sluts, and they're really nothing special outside of the club. most of them have an entirely different, completely normal, personality when they're not at work.

A stripper is just a normal person who makes money by dancing around, or trading you and acting like it's doing something for them
 phule
Msg: 1072
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2013 2:57:32 PM
Sure. It's a job.

The question is... would she date a computer repairman?
 ColorJockey
Msg: 1073
Posted: 10/2/2013 3:47:00 PM
I lack the brain capacity and emotional well-being to bear the consequences that would surely follow. So, nope. Never.
 scot910
Msg: 1074
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2013 8:11:00 AM
yes I love to date a stripper
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 1075
Posted: 3/16/2017 7:47:41 PM
No, I wouldn't date anyone in the adult industry. Even if they're not touching anyone, I don't need that kind of temptation to be so close to our relationship at all times.
 ohenryx
Msg: 1076
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2017 9:50:34 PM
I did it when I was in my 20's, young, stupid, and horny. I learned from my mistakes, and stopped doing totally insane things.

I guess that is one of those things that a young man has to go through. One of the life lessons that you have to learn for yourself, the kind of knowledge that only comes from experience, cannot be learned from books.
 therainman2
Msg: 1077
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2017 5:08:16 PM
Date? sure. Be in a relationship with? no.

I don't like the idea of being committed to a woman who woman who "helps other men out". Any guys who are out there who have been in relationships or even married strippers, 95% of them end up unhappy.
 aintnodeal
Msg: 1078
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2017 11:14:29 PM

Any guys who are out there who have been in relationships or even married strippers, 95% of them end up unhappy.

50% of married couple end up unhappy. Vows don't seem to make a difference....all the holy mumbo-jumbo promises they made in front of their entire families and GOD and all that.

So you're trying to draw a line? ...better double-check which side of it you're on.
 derek102111
Msg: 1079
Posted: 3/20/2017 2:44:09 AM
Absolutely they know how to take care of a man
 cooldog65
Msg: 1080
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2017 3:42:51 AM

I also know strippers who are college educated, committed to one person, some very religious...

I could potentially date this type of stripper, but I'm not sure about a relationship. Her actions and personality would determine that.
 hemingway234
Msg: 1081
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2017 9:23:31 AM
Well, if you have to ask the question? - I'd say it's a red flag.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 1082
Posted: 3/27/2017 6:49:29 AM
Ive dated a few....
all were solid, loyal chicks...
They were pretty desensitized to most bullshit and not fazed by guys advances, and had heard and seen enough to know how to bounce men.
Only one I met in an actual club, as I was there for a business meeting and had rejected her requests to dance for me.
We ended up grabbing food, and when I went to drop her off... we got arrested!
Cops saw us in the driveway and saw she had some weed in her purse, which led to us getting cuffed. Cops searched my car, and found a bevy or weapons in my trunk. She was from Quebec and I met her on her last night in town... but... she showed up three days later to visit me.

I claimed that the weed was mine because it was in my car and said it was my responsibility so I got time served for the weed, nothing for the weapons, and took a cab right back to the club parking lot. She was staying there...and we stayed there for another 9 days, before she went back to Quebec. We dated for just over two years.

Shes now a registered nurse. She had to come down for two days because the weed shit was still on her file ...dropped charges stay even when pardons erase convictions. When she came down...she stayed over at mine and my exes condo...another ex...this one...I met HERE on POF! She knew she was an ex, an ex stripper, but was cool with her staying with us.... pretty solid, considering how stunning my stripper ex was.

So dont judge a woman cuz shes a stripper. Higher chance that theres gonna be things a guy might NOT wanna deal with (another ex stripper was an awesome gal but had a coke problem, so I made an exit on that one after a few months), but some are pretty solid, and can be quite loyal. Too loyal sometimes. One I remember got arrested for punching out three cops when she saw me and a few getting harassed by a bunch who were pushing us around. Same one saw me talking to another stripper, and beat the girls ass to a pulp.

That one tried to keep me by pulling a jacket on me, esp when I came into a shitload of money, but I did a DNA test and it came back negative. So yeah, some can be snaky too. You can put your back into something a little too well...

So you better have some serious A game in the sack... they arent neophytes to sex, thats for sure. And when you throw money at them?
They show up at their boyfriends houses ..with gifts for their men, laughing at their clients the whole way. My two year stripper ex had a sugar daddy who was filthy rich... guy was in his 70's and would pay her to simply sit and talk with him, or attend social functions he threw as he was some big philanthropist.

Oddly enough...every stripper I dated...was into sex in strange places...so ya might wanna be ready for that one too!
 Nestaron
Msg: 1083
Posted: 3/27/2017 7:42:51 AM
Depending on the stripper I might and as long as I dont have to go to watch them. Creeeppppyyyyy
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 1084
Posted: 3/27/2017 10:01:24 AM
Yeah, you dont wanna be there when they are working.
My one ex, I went to see her once... this was when we had just started dating, and she was really drunk.
She was done dancing and had stayed to drink so I didnt have to watch...
We had sex right there in the back of the club.
She gave me no choice!

Would I date a stripper NOW?
NO. But when I was young, yeah.
You have to subscribe to a certain kind of lifestyle, one Ive done and am too old and not interested in doing again
 njd1221
Msg: 1085
Posted: 7/19/2017 12:20:19 AM
He'll naa bro don't do it. I've dated 3 strippers and they were all junkie hoes with way too many issues. Although one of my normal exes Mom was a stripper and she was super hot and cool, but she did have a bunch of issues and like 3 kids with 3 different Dads. Just don't do it, you'll be thanking me and your bank account later on.
 SLAFFA
Msg: 1086
Posted: 7/22/2017 11:36:10 AM
Dated AND married... and divorced 7 years later.

But YES, I am one of "those" strange people. I do not see 90% of life in this world as Black OR White. I refuse to lump people into convenient little catagories or boxes.

Being narrow and/or completely Closed Minded are not qualities I look for or admire in a person.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 1087
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2017 12:44:34 PM
Ohhh SLAFFA, your new pics are .................well let me say this. Your little pooch is adorable! LOL

Yes, making assumptions and lumping people into categories is never a good idea.I have met people who portrayed themselves to be fine up standing model citizens, and yet ..............they were not, not by a long shot.
Male or female strippers, date / marry? Why not?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 1088
Posted: 7/23/2017 1:29:55 AM
lol I ran into a friend at church last week who used to be a male stripper. Hs wife is a competitive and successful bikini fitness competitor. He tithed $150,000 dollars, our churches annual goal, last week in a single payment.

So those who wouldnt date a stripper or ex stripper?
hahaha no problem
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 1089
Posted: 7/23/2017 3:02:35 AM
^^^Oh, isn't that fabulous? Now the other churchgoer don't have to "tithe" for the rest of the year.

Right?
 gtomustang
Msg: 1090
Posted: 7/23/2017 3:26:26 AM
Strippers are for those who can roll with the lifestyle. Like riding a motorcycle in the rain. Like driving an old V8 powered car without traction control or lane departure warning. Some people just grew up with "Training wheels" on everything, but they are probably an "idiot savant" at computers or something and can whip our butts in that field. To borrow a young kid's phrase, its best to "stay in our lane". Work with what you are comfortable with, do your best with it, and reap the rewards.

Its OK to chase a fantasy, but never risk more than you can afford to lose. because the odds are good you can lose.
 from site to sight
Msg: 1091
Posted: 7/23/2017 5:53:17 PM
The only strippers I would date are wallpaper and paint strippers.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 1092
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2017 9:12:51 PM

Strippers are for those who can roll with the lifestyle. Like riding a motorcycle in the rain.

True. It'd be Very uncommon that she would be smooth/solid with everything together. At the same time, though, one could find a gal doing it at a pretty "hands off" place (no private lap dances) while in college for good $$ Part time, with a better chance of finding one who's only doing it for a couple years or so and not caught up in any classic "stripper lifestyle", and isn't any different than any gal who goes out and parties her fair share. But the reason there's so few of them is fueled by society's view that you Are that way just by being there, so few who aren't that way will actually be there.

In essence, it's fine to just merely date... but to have emotional expectations or hopes up on some high level, would be foolish. I think one should only want that if the gal isn't in the classic "stripper lifestyle" + only begin down the Relationship route until she gets Out of that circle and it just being something "fun she did when young for a little while". Somewhat comparatively, I certainly wouldn't want to jump into a Relationship with a gal who's in Super Party mode in college -- but sure, if she's hot and otherwise compatible, I'd date her. I just wouldn't be betting my horse on anything until she came back down to earth.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >