Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SLAFFA
Msg: 1086
would you date a stripper?Page 46 of 46    (6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46)
Dated AND married... and divorced 7 years later.

But YES, I am one of "those" strange people. I do not see 90% of life in this world as Black OR White. I refuse to lump people into convenient little catagories or boxes.

Being narrow and/or completely Closed Minded are not qualities I look for or admire in a person.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 1087
would you date a stripper?
Posted: 7/22/2017 12:44:34 PM
Ohhh SLAFFA, your new pics are .................well let me say this. Your little pooch is adorable! LOL

Yes, making assumptions and lumping people into categories is never a good idea.I have met people who portrayed themselves to be fine up standing model citizens, and yet ..............they were not, not by a long shot.
Male or female strippers, date / marry? Why not?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 1088
Posted: 7/23/2017 1:29:55 AM
lol I ran into a friend at church last week who used to be a male stripper. Hs wife is a competitive and successful bikini fitness competitor. He tithed $150,000 dollars, our churches annual goal, last week in a single payment.

So those who wouldnt date a stripper or ex stripper?
hahaha no problem
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 1089
Posted: 7/23/2017 3:02:35 AM
^^^Oh, isn't that fabulous? Now the other churchgoer don't have to "tithe" for the rest of the year.

Right?
 gtomustang
Msg: 1090
Posted: 7/23/2017 3:26:26 AM
Strippers are for those who can roll with the lifestyle. Like riding a motorcycle in the rain. Like driving an old V8 powered car without traction control or lane departure warning. Some people just grew up with "Training wheels" on everything, but they are probably an "idiot savant" at computers or something and can whip our butts in that field. To borrow a young kid's phrase, its best to "stay in our lane". Work with what you are comfortable with, do your best with it, and reap the rewards.

Its OK to chase a fantasy, but never risk more than you can afford to lose. because the odds are good you can lose.
 from site to sight
Msg: 1091
Posted: 7/23/2017 5:53:17 PM
The only strippers I would date are wallpaper and paint strippers.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 1092
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2017 9:12:51 PM

Strippers are for those who can roll with the lifestyle. Like riding a motorcycle in the rain.

True. It'd be Very uncommon that she would be smooth/solid with everything together. At the same time, though, one could find a gal doing it at a pretty "hands off" place (no private lap dances) while in college for good $$ Part time, with a better chance of finding one who's only doing it for a couple years or so and not caught up in any classic "stripper lifestyle", and isn't any different than any gal who goes out and parties her fair share. But the reason there's so few of them is fueled by society's view that you Are that way just by being there, so few who aren't that way will actually be there.

In essence, it's fine to just merely date... but to have emotional expectations or hopes up on some high level, would be foolish. I think one should only want that if the gal isn't in the classic "stripper lifestyle" + only begin down the Relationship route until she gets Out of that circle and it just being something "fun she did when young for a little while". Somewhat comparatively, I certainly wouldn't want to jump into a Relationship with a gal who's in Super Party mode in college -- but sure, if she's hot and otherwise compatible, I'd date her. I just wouldn't be betting my horse on anything until she came back down to earth.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >