Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Stormwolf
Msg: 6
view profile
History
why woman get mad!!!!!!!!!!Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

because woman a lot of woman are just plain retarded!

This is going to be a fun thread. Here they come..........
 PiggyT
Msg: 7
why woman get mad!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 9/21/2009 12:44:42 PM
Classic case of;

Tit for Tat

Could have told her you like to stay aBREAST of fashion....
 ReallyCleverOne
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2009 1:11:30 PM

nothing wrong with taking a look but don't sit there and gawk

100% agree!

Not sure why men jump to the conclusion that women wear sexy clothes for them though. Personally I like to wear something sexy when I go out because it makes ME feel good. If a man can take a glance while keeping his eyes in his head and his mouth shut, it's all good. If he stares or comments it shows he doesn't know how to be discreet. If you can't be discreet about seeing cleavage, how are you going to keep your mouth shut if you happen to get lucky?
 PiggyT
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/21/2009 2:34:54 PM
yah man don't be a tit! Or don't be a tit man.. did you get a bewboo when you looked? Guess you got "canned"
 thwipp89
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2009 3:06:09 PM
because women like to prick tease??
 thwipp89
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2009 3:06:47 PM
...and they seem to love to give mixed messages!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/21/2009 4:10:53 PM
I have no idea. If a guy is unable to notice my face after a while or can't focus to the point where it's ridiculous I'll probably make a comment, but generally a look here and there isn't a big deal.

I may even make a joke about it...depending on the person and the situation.
 Divinity
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2009 8:13:23 PM
Women should be comfortable with their body to wear whatever they want. The f*ck is your problem. Who are you to label as to what they wear and how they should feel comfortable.
 jacob8088
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/21/2009 9:10:15 PM
Who the f*ck knows. Maybe some of them get all wet and moist showing off their funbags.
 jacob8088
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/21/2009 9:14:31 PM
This is going to be a fun thread. Here they come..........

^^^Oh yeah....I can already smell the bloodsoaked tampons coming in..
 jacob8088
Msg: 20
Posted: 9/21/2009 9:44:06 PM
^^^It looks like we already have our first candidate here. BTW I could give two shits about the attention.. Now wait a minute, pimp as a profession? Who the f*cks profile were you reading cause it sures hell wasn't mine.

You know its sure amazing how some people can easily get baited by a single comment.

Now umm, you run along.

Oh wait, now we have another crybaby in the mix..boo..hoo

Gotta love the one word comments.
 renoirs_dream
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2009 11:22:21 PM
Why women get mad............... Easy Answer....

Men open their mouths and talk. PERIOD....

Men should be all born with a dribble cup and no mind with an ON/OFF switch.
Men should have a full wallet with no want for their own money.

That way women will be at their happiest!

VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/22/2009 2:15:58 AM
Don't you know that we women are perpetually in a state of PMS?
We just can't help but to yelp as some meek man!

Men will never learn the nature of tampons and maxi pads!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/22/2009 7:40:51 AM
^^^I think it's the concept that it seems like they've never seen them before. In fact, they're everywhere and by the time a guy is like 18 they should be over it, IMO. Staring is something teenage boys do, basically. It's more about lack of self control and manners than it is about a rack. Racks aren't THAT interesting.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 24
Posted: 9/22/2009 8:23:27 AM

I really, really, really wonder why some men bother with women at all! If a lot of us are sooooooooo retarded, why even make the effort to be with women?

Also, a man who makes such a statement probably won't be scoring much with the women who are not retarded.

And though I am not usually so PC, my ex husband's aunt has Down's Syndrome--why are you equating this sweet, innocent woman with women who wear low-cut tops and then get angry?

OP, she got angry because:

1. She is not secure in her sexuality.
2. She gets conflicting messages from a society that tells women we should be sexy but also that we should be puritanical or we are sluts.
3. She wants to be valued for the rest of her. Did you look in her eyes? Did you stare at any other body part?

Personally, I think it is hypocritical that women wear revealing clothing and then get angry when men look. However, I also understand the mixed cultural aspects and insecurity of many women.

That doesn't mean they are "retarded," just confused.
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/22/2009 8:25:36 AM

Oh yeah....I can already smell the bloodsoaked tampons coming in..

BTW I could give two shits about the attention

Oh wait, now we have another crybaby in the mix..boo..hoo

I see that you are another man who doesn't like women.
 I-am-Rei
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/22/2009 8:47:35 AM

I made a comment about how her shirt look ed and she got mad again so why wear them if you get mad

Maybe instead of complimenting her about the way she dressed you made it sound like a criticism?
 PiggyT
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/22/2009 10:27:33 AM
We live in the age of; NO ACCOUNTABILITY.

If you choose to wear something that highlights your tata's/tits/funsacks/thanks for the mamaries/cleavage/bewbs... ok I think you get the point (never understood the pointy ones though) Then you have to accept that men will look. The amount of time spent looking is usually proportionate to the amount of them we can see. If you hint at nipple.. I assure you we will wait for it to pop out.

I am severely tired of all the whining about this. It's called cause and effect. You all should know this from puberty on. I call major BS to those who say that we should be descreet... if you are... then I will be, but if you have those babies laid out for me to view, then I will view.

TA TA
 SueCat51
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2009 10:45:04 AM
Hmm, maybe a couple of reasons: she's not attracted to YOU; she has the Madonna/Whore complex; wrong time of the month; perhaps it's the way you looked at her (eyes on her chest too long); and it depends on your comment. Damned if we do and damned if we don't. Ain't life grand!
 startle
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/22/2009 1:18:40 PM
females who show anger at your interest in sex.....the problem is --a low sex drive...these women have a greater need for men than i do...but they are searching for other things....sex is merely an unfortunate part of life....proceed at your own risk...
 RUmPsHaKER
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/22/2009 1:58:49 PM
thefirstknight23 writes:

used in this context.....it's womEn not womAn.....

lmao............. and we're retarded....

ReallyCleverOne
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2009 2:28:35 PM

Let's get real here. You feel good looking sexy because it draws mens attention. It validates your sex appeal.

No. It makes me feel good because I like the way my body looks. I don't go out with my boobs hanging out. You can feel sexy without someone else validating you.
 jacob8088
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/22/2009 6:46:03 PM
I see that you are another man who doesn't like women.

^^^I just love it how people like you jump to conclusions and start making assumptions. Obviously it was just a matter of time.

Judging from what you said in your first comment, I think somebody has issues.
 jacob8088
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/22/2009 7:16:15 PM
^^^LOL This coming from some moron without a pic. Umm yeah that says alot right there. Don't need to get all excited over the negativity skippy.

On another note, you might wanna do a spelling check, cause you suck at it. And please keep your man boobie fantasys to yourself. Nobody needs to know. As for sour puss, umm yeah Im not the one bitching and whining about other people's comments there.

I bet your probably some 300 pound twinkie eating tubby sitting behind a keyboard..LOL

Spicynicegirl...I can't help it. I love making fun of the faceless profiles without pics

Hey moron.. your mom is on her knees as we speak... please check your spelling, cause you suck..now go and pout you whining wussy..And if I didn't know any better, it appears I have a gay male stalker here..oh dear.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >