Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > why do guys keep u hanging on instead of ending it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 43
why do guys keep u hanging on instead of ending it?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Topic has more to do with how to chase a guy off than being strung along. Dating class 101 is how not to act out as the OP has.

This is the phrase of the day "especially if u were in a newer relationship" but apparently the OP feels it doesn't apply to her. You don't rock the boat upfront & especially with emotional instability. Makes even the most patient & understanding man my age bolt & you can never undo that impression. Lack of communication is when a man is contemplating whether she's even worth being in a relationship with or not & the OP has nobody to blame for it but herself. Never would have snowballed into what it is now if the OP simply expressed her disappointment in his not spending the night. Most rational people would have understood he had things to do before his trip.
 marilynh77
Msg: 44
why do guys keep u hanging on instead of ending it?
Posted: 5/6/2013 10:23:09 AM
Wayyy too fast!
A grown man lives with 2 sisters? And 6 weeks into this so call relationship, y'all shack up more than going out and having fun, enjoying each others' company? Bootie calls! And he's hanging onto you till another bootie satisfied him.
If he's in his hometown, why bother emailing you or calling since it's only 6 weeks into a relationship? He's busy with families and stuffs!
Slow down, have a life and enjoy till he comes around or whatever but why are you so clingy? Wow! Guess this is where most guys have complained on "women after sex" thing. Some women just are clingy. Have a life and security. Guess there's a lack of security somewhere there.
It's a new relationship, have a life and get real. Give the poor soul space!
 TALLTEXAN2012
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2013 4:53:43 PM
Dobbie 101...simple and to the point...I concur!!!
 Aquarian81
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/10/2013 2:28:12 PM
You are a nice good-looking woman...screw him and his shit. That is for sure. You can do better an leave him and his what happeneds to the wayside.
 L,A, Woman
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/26/2013 4:56:52 PM
LMAO, that was very funny, exactly what I was thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 L,A, Woman
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/26/2013 5:00:13 PM
The girl that said he was tactically securing **** should win a POF award for humour. This woman is 45, does she not get that he is just not that into her. It may hurt as she gave up the sex but there are some plain ugly people out there and sometimes they just use to get their own needs met. If you have not figured out this at 45 well here I am to tell you. He has the convenience of your key. Maybe he has a camera on you and comes into your home to have sex with other women. Be careful out there. Change your locks!
 BlueEyedBlon3000
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/1/2013 12:54:26 PM
too much too soon of everything for him. he needs space, he needs to decompress, I personally would feel totally suffocated by relations you described.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > why do guys keep u hanging on instead of ending it?