Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > do you know what you want or not?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PiggyT
Msg: 19
do you know what you want or not?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^ Would you settle for a mature Patronly Pig? 20/20 or 40 lbs overweight??
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 20
do you know what you want or not?
Posted: 11/19/2010 12:15:31 AM
What you smokin' in dat hooka, Willis?
One month and you haven't found true love yet, now the rest of us have to put up with your somewhat less than pithy banter.
Maybe it's your attitude, or maybe it's your unconventional looks.

[All I'm saying is you can't complain if you haven't tried all...]
Maybe you should follow your own advice.
 forums1
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/19/2010 4:15:39 AM

Foolishness is assuming that just because you can send a female an email means that she'll necessarily be as interested in you.

But, but... c'mon ladies, you can't *possibly* know what you want, because after all his overblown ego *knows* he's "all that and a cup of tea", and his inbox should be flooded with replies from you wanting such a prime piece of 'manhood'!!

Now, over 60% of the females I have messaged were "my matches," well apparently this site is not great with matching qualities because 80% of those are unread/deleted...
Hmmmm, aside from that about 80% of the other 40% also is unread/deleted...

So basically, simplifying your math here - 80% of them are 'unread/deleted' whether they are your 'matches' or not. I'll agree that the 'matches' thing is worthless on here, but in essence what you are saying is 1-in-5 women might actually read your mail and reply (20%). Hey, welcome to *real life*, where not every woman in the world is going to like you, how you present yourself, and is going to ignore you. Unless "in real life" you have 100% of the women you meet falling all over themselves over you... I might guess that its not all that different than what you get in said real life (ie, 4 of 5 women you meet aren't really interested in you, 1 in 5 might be - and from there who knows what you get).
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/19/2010 9:58:05 AM

I think if I got one from a "toungasm", I might not waste my time and just delete.

Doooooood are you serious?
That's like expecting a woman to be flattered by a tongue flipping 90 miles an hour at her out of your window at a stop light FFS.

Fix your user name and get a profile review..it's not like you look weird ..

Then read her profile and say something about it showing some respect and wit.

Even a slut doesn't like being called a slut first thing. GEEZ..

Just seeing your user name and you having the nerve to message a woman indicates you think she wants to get skanky with you IMO..Grow up!!

YES................most definitely.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > do you know what you want or not?