Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Revilors
Msg: 33
Is it possible to like both very voluptuous women and super-skinny ones?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Well what I mean by knowing he likes really voluptuous women is not just that he's dated a lot but that he *talks* about seeing a certain very attractive, voluptuous woman at the train station, or how "voluptuous" is a great word. He's posted things on his facebook page about how the first human-created statue of a female was volutpous, and articles on how it's so great that mainstream magazines are now starting to use plus-size models. I haven't seen him post anything similar about skinny women. If that doesn't indicate a trend, I don't know what does...

IF it's an issue....the problem lies NOT with what is between your shoulders.....

but rather what is above his.

Unless you continue to let this migrate....above yours.
 just4- 4ums
Msg: 34
Is it possible to like both very voluptuous women and super-skinny ones?
Posted: 10/3/2009 4:18:35 PM
Very nice post Maqicalmary
 JustMary65
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/4/2009 7:28:21 PM

Very nice post Maqicalmary

Just calling it as I see it.....and thanks ;)~
 just4- 4ums
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/5/2009 4:47:44 PM
Looks come and go. If you can't carry on a conversation with a person then keep-on-stepp'in.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/5/2009 4:53:08 PM
Yes, it is. In fact it's possible to like some skinny women and not others. It's also possible to like some voluptuous women and not others. Veronica Zemanova is voluptuous without being out of shape and flabby. Keira Knightley is skinny without being bony and unfit. I find them both attractive, but not because of their body type, but because they are fit and healthy looking.
 just4- 4ums
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/5/2009 5:01:44 PM
I think I'd rather sleep atop a water bed instead of laying on a bed of chop sticks.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/6/2009 2:58:10 AM
I am still not sure why you are asking a bunch of strangers about this.

The only way to know what a particular guy's standards are, or what he is attracted to is simply by asking him.

-8sf8
 LuvTravl
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2009 6:38:42 AM

I think I'd rather sleep atop a water bed instead of laying on a bed of chop sticks.

Love it!
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/7/2009 11:10:05 AM
i have an idea of what my perfect ideal woman would be but they don't make many of them nor would that particular woman probably want me. she could get any man she wants so that in itself makes herundesirable. woman (like men) find it hard to resist temptatation.

i've had em all. every body shape. it's usually a combination of one of my favorites plus a personality that matches mine. skinny over voluptuous if i have to choose.

personally, i like a real skinny boney short long haired blonde chick with HUGE breasts and long nipples. a very disproportionate body. i'm jaded.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/7/2009 11:13:59 AM
Sure thing - no discrimination - EO!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >