Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 13
The evil web we weave...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Your kidding me right? Give her another one
 dondea
Msg: 15
view profile
History
The evil web we weave...
Posted: 10/1/2009 10:58:42 AM
ms princess 09...You put the post here. You're in a public forum asking for advice and opinions (points of view)...Posters being rude?...Suck it up, girl...the guy is old enough to be your Dad...we may not know you, but what you have (or not) told us gives us the impression you are, young , niave and a gold digger.
 krisninatlanta
Msg: 17
The evil web we weave...
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:19:36 AM
believe me i have been there too. When it sounds too good to be true it normally is..i mean why would a guy give all that he has worked for(and anesthesiology is hard work) for a girl he just met, your beautiful but im sure this man comes into contact with beautiful women all the time. Guys know tha alot of women go googoo gaga when they mention marriage and kids..so if its very early in the relationship HEAD FOR THE HILLS...i tend to believe a man in his forties of high status and good looking/personality that is unmarried is probably a player, narcissitic, incapable of a relationship, workaholic, or just simply dosent want to be tied down...
 colt8301
Msg: 20
The evil web we weave...
Posted: 10/1/2009 4:56:06 PM
jesus, miss princess, you are very gullible, you really would shack up with a dude who offers to take care of you and have babies with and never even went out once? I don't think he's crazy, but I think you may be suffering a little bit, "just a little" bit, of course he's going to feed you lies, no reasonable man I know is going to take care of a woman who he's never even been out on a date with. good luck with everything.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >