Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutMind
Msg: 8
He wears Victoria's Secret panties??Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Women wear boxers now, so what is the big deal.

In my case, I could not wear anything tight down there. I need room, I need air, I need comfort. Now, one thing I do love is when you park yourself in one of the try out room at VS and you change into one and another outfit.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 10
He wears Victoria's Secret panties??
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:49:24 AM
It appears he has a fetish. Odd for your average hetero man, but not for a cross-dresser. Never understood this, but whatever floats his boat.

Just don't want any man wearing my lingerie!
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/1/2009 11:50:58 AM
LOL, I had a VERY straight boyfriend who would wear my silk underwear under his work pants...he was a welder. He said they reminded him of me all day long, and kept him turned on. He didn't wear just any pair, just my red silk ones, and my peach silk ones.

It was ok with me, whatever floats yer boat!

Beth
 satx78218
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 12:32:43 PM
google mantyhose
 flghtwings
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 1:22:56 PM
He probably started wearing them years ago when his [now ex] wife found them in his car and demanded to know whose they were, and the only response he could come up with was, "...uhhhh....mine...?" and been wearing them since!!
 bikeman1467
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 1:32:03 PM

Why did my guy friend tell me he wears Victoria's Secret panties?? He is NOT gay, but says they are comfortable?? Isn't this a little odd?? I think it is!
A man wears Vickie Secrets because he enjoys cross dressing. Sounds like an odd fringe behavior. Stating he wears them because of comfort is BS. Most comfortable underwear a man can wear is boxer briefs. You get the best of both worlds-I swear by them.
 clasact
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 6:04:39 PM
All I keep thinking after this question and after all the previous responses is........... why would someone want to DO that to Victoria Secret panties. Seems just soooo wrong.

Tell him to wear Maidenform or Vera Wang anything but not VS.
 sinlov
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2009 6:37:12 PM
I used to know a guy that was totaling into wearing my panties and modeling them for me too. I don't think he was a fag and I know he didn't cross dress except for the panties. He said he panties made him feel closer to me.

It was alright until all of my underware start to come up missing. LOL
 Theonly1!
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/2/2009 6:28:50 AM
Women need to stop wearing jeans, they were designed for men... sorry... give them back... and get thee back in dresses!... (if the sarcasm police don't get that one... just move along!)

Do you even remember what men wore in the fifteen hundreds... it was more feminine then feminine clothes today... making mountains out of mole hills...
 breeheel
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/2/2010 6:43:11 PM
best ones are double layered pouch panties on ebay
 want to travel
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2010 3:31:10 AM
i am not a cross dreser, but i have yet to meet a woman that does not steal my boxers, and wear them
who exactly is a cross dresser hurting, whether they are gay or not, did you know that most women dress in mens clothes, pants, and that would have been considered cross dressing about a hundred years ago, and still is in some cultures
 900cc
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2010 2:49:17 PM
I would have to agree with Marva. It is fine for a woman to wear mens boxers. Especially when they are having "visitors" . It would be like a woman wearing shorts.

But a guy wearing womens Panties. That is just down right WRONG. What is next?

Ifit is about comfort. Buy some silk boxers or Boxer briefs. Boxer Briefs are the ultimate in mens undergarnmets. They are usually cotton and hold your package enough that it is not just flopping around.

As for him Not being Gay. Who is he kidding? If he is not already thinking of men. He soon will be!
 oldkid
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2010 4:36:23 PM
I just gotta weigh in on this one . Start with the boxers - very uncomfortable - I hate just flopping around with NO support - sometimes even hurts!!! Now for VS, just not the best thing for a man - a little short on space for the contents they are supposed to hold. There are a number of places that specialize in mens briefs including thongs and other very sensual undergarments. I would suggest you do a web search for men's silk briefs or mens bikinis. I did use a place in California; I now use suppliers from Ebay, much cheaper and a better selection. Definitly mens with plenty of room for all the important parts. Do the Ebay search and send the results to your friend!!
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/23/2010 9:58:10 PM
Well as long as they are not the lacy kind.
Cus that is just wrong.
 Mysterio2001
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2011 12:52:52 AM
Women wear trousers that were designed for men and no one thinks thats weird.
Women wear mens boxers and other articles of clothing and no one bats an eye.
A man wearing panties is somehow weird?
WWWHHAAAAATTTTT?

Who the hell decides this stupid designations?
 MidnightJulliett
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2011 7:52:01 PM
Oh that's hot. Totally my kind of guy. As long as he buys his own and doesn't share mine, what's his number?
 stephanieMwilliams
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/19/2013 8:37:31 AM
Why are women so freaked out by men that wear womens cloths? Women go out in baseball caps and flannel shirts and it's no issue. Why the double standard?
 LG2727
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2013 8:53:40 PM
He actually told you this?? he must be very comfortable in his maleness...or he really wants to come out. I have a lot of friends who are not gay, they just like dressing like women, some want to become women, some are gay, some arent, it gets confusing! But, to each his or her own!
 kevin157
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/26/2013 3:06:06 AM
I love wearing panties! As a crossdresser and somewhat androgynous guy I tend to go for womens stuff! :)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >