Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 educatedTradesman
Msg: 37
He wears Victoria's Secret panties??Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Perhaps he has had dealings with femdoms, or dominant women. They like their guys in fem attire just for humiliation. This is way more common than some guy liking panties right out of the blue. Guys in cuckold relationships also end up wearing fem attire, which seems to vary with the woman's tastes.

Nothing in adult relationships should bother anybody (except the self-righteous). I have met many a woman with really weird fetishes/ tastes, but i never ridiculed them.

That would be just plain 'mean.'

Have a nice Valentine's Day everybody.
 want to travel
Msg: 38
view profile
History
He wears Victoria's Secret panties??
Posted: 2/10/2010 3:31:10 AM
i am not a cross dreser, but i have yet to meet a woman that does not steal my boxers, and wear them
who exactly is a cross dresser hurting, whether they are gay or not, did you know that most women dress in mens clothes, pants, and that would have been considered cross dressing about a hundred years ago, and still is in some cultures
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/10/2010 4:25:23 AM
I'm a little mixed on this one....could be he is a mild cross dresser, maybe he finds them confortable and wants to feel sexy...

I suspect because he brought it up, because he has a fetish for this and wanted to gauge your reaction..

The fetish can range from feeling sexy in them, to actual cross dressing....as for how people feel about this, I'm sure most think its not masculine, some might like it...but it really matters how you feel about it....you can consider it a deal breaker, or wait and see, maybe the sex will be wild and you like him.

I'm split on this, not my thing, but does the underwear make the man? That might be subjective.

At least he was upfront about it....better than a surprise....
 Cape Sunshine
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/10/2010 5:04:23 AM
That would be a deal breaker if my guy wore my panties!!!

Not happening in my love life.. nope..
 900cc
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2010 2:49:17 PM
I would have to agree with Marva. It is fine for a woman to wear mens boxers. Especially when they are having "visitors" . It would be like a woman wearing shorts.

But a guy wearing womens Panties. That is just down right WRONG. What is next?

Ifit is about comfort. Buy some silk boxers or Boxer briefs. Boxer Briefs are the ultimate in mens undergarnmets. They are usually cotton and hold your package enough that it is not just flopping around.

As for him Not being Gay. Who is he kidding? If he is not already thinking of men. He soon will be!
 oldkid
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2010 4:36:23 PM
I just gotta weigh in on this one . Start with the boxers - very uncomfortable - I hate just flopping around with NO support - sometimes even hurts!!! Now for VS, just not the best thing for a man - a little short on space for the contents they are supposed to hold. There are a number of places that specialize in mens briefs including thongs and other very sensual undergarments. I would suggest you do a web search for men's silk briefs or mens bikinis. I did use a place in California; I now use suppliers from Ebay, much cheaper and a better selection. Definitly mens with plenty of room for all the important parts. Do the Ebay search and send the results to your friend!!
 tjl2280
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/23/2010 9:40:35 PM
Wow, reminds me of that one movie "john tucker must die" I don't think wearing whitie tighties are comfortable so I'll pass on the victoria's. Silk boxers are comfortable and don't crowd your junk.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/23/2010 9:58:10 PM
Well as long as they are not the lacy kind.
Cus that is just wrong.
 Mysterio2001
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2011 12:52:52 AM
Women wear trousers that were designed for men and no one thinks thats weird.
Women wear mens boxers and other articles of clothing and no one bats an eye.
A man wearing panties is somehow weird?
WWWHHAAAAATTTTT?

Who the hell decides this stupid designations?
 Yew4ics
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/5/2011 5:07:04 AM

Well the only thing I would say to him is this.
keep your mitts off my panties, and yours had better not fit you better than mine does. Nor be sexier.

My thoughts exactly. my conceren would be that if my panties fit him better than they do me...he doesn't have much going on down there.
 dancingqueen1105
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2011 6:30:22 AM
I don't get the commonality between having sex with members of the same gender, and wearing clothing of the opposite gender....
Can someone clarify how these two things are drawn together?
 bilby886
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2011 10:34:45 PM
If you catch your man, flatmate, whatever wearing your knickers then bend him over spank him and peg him. Thats what he wants but won't admit it!

when I say spank I mean "open a can o' wup ass"
so you're not strong enough?
don't have a whip,paddle etc.? (these can be expensive if in real leather)
no problem - get the SPATULA from the kitchen.
There's lots of domestic items that can be substituted for the more traditional fetish style "toolings"

So go on girls don't be shy tie him up if need be........ open a can for him!
 bonniegirl75
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/7/2011 6:05:23 AM
I'd love to meet a nice guy in VS panties!
 Jazzzy
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/7/2011 6:57:22 AM
I never date men who wear sexier panties than me.
 MidnightJulliett
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2011 7:52:01 PM
Oh that's hot. Totally my kind of guy. As long as he buys his own and doesn't share mine, what's his number?
 chevyboy625
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/19/2013 4:41:49 AM
i love wearing panties and not evan an once of gay in me just turns me on guess i have a super pantie fetish
p.s. they r super comfy
 stephanieMwilliams
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/19/2013 8:37:31 AM
Why are women so freaked out by men that wear womens cloths? Women go out in baseball caps and flannel shirts and it's no issue. Why the double standard?
 Stubidooo
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/19/2013 9:23:05 AM
Some of you "guys" are just plain freaking weird.
 LG2727
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2013 8:53:40 PM
He actually told you this?? he must be very comfortable in his maleness...or he really wants to come out. I have a lot of friends who are not gay, they just like dressing like women, some want to become women, some are gay, some arent, it gets confusing! But, to each his or her own!
 kevin157
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/26/2013 3:06:06 AM
I love wearing panties! As a crossdresser and somewhat androgynous guy I tend to go for womens stuff! :)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >