Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tjorg
Msg: 101
Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay? Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Not my thing. I'd suggest asking first.
 oneofakind33
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay?
Posted: 10/25/2009 10:50:42 AM
PsychopompofEden... Thats interesting that you would judge me by just looking at my picture... LOL
You are only 25 and you don't have any idea yet... Wait until you are in your 40's... Everything including sex gets better with age...
 oneofakind33
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2009 10:57:43 AM
Sidewinder thanks for throwing some humor in about tax time. Isn't that the truth.
People are taking this way too seriously. Either you like anal sex or you don't. If they haven't tried it than maybe they should. They might just find out that they do like it. I just find it funny that people will commnet on things they don't know nothing about and aren't willing to find out.

Best to you at tax time... LOL
 whytwater
Msg: 104
Posted: 10/26/2009 1:24:29 PM

I wonder what all those judgmental folk think about when they're not imagining the wanton sex they're not having?

Baseball? Lol. And half of those are gonna be really bummed out waaayy before Thanksgiving.

People are taking this way too seriously. Either you like anal sex or you don't. If they haven't tried it than maybe they should. They might just find out that they do like it. I just find it funny that people will commnet on things they don't know nothing about and aren't willing to find out.

What a great approach!! Actually, about just anything at all, no just anal sex. Of course, if this post appeared at the head of all threads, 90% of the usual "contributions" would be preempted. Lol
 DALLASDAME
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2009 2:10:40 PM
It's kinky! Who is opposed to kink? Live a little people. Christ you'd think the thread reads: Straight men and sheep - yay or nay?.

If you aren't into it just say yes or no. Leave the gay men out of it. FYI it's a known fact that men who are overly homophobic tend to be suppressing their tenedencies. Watch how you respond.
 fetish4u
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2009 3:09:10 PM
Yes,I love anal simulation.I have done this with women I have been with.No,That doesn't make one gay.The only thing makes one gay is being with another man.Never had a desire for that.Love women.
 SnarkMeister
Msg: 107
Posted: 10/26/2009 3:12:08 PM

LMAO.... did you see S to the B's profile. Absolutely hilarious! Dude, seriously, do yourself a favour and don't post anymore. You're coming across as a meathead.

Yup, that was restaurant quality. I bow down to a true master of the put-on! The only thing missing was a picture of his ride, the Yellow Super PeePee. Real chicks dig that stuff.
 OneMoondance
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2009 4:18:23 PM

Seems like in a certain segment of society many sexual acts, between consenting adults, are considered taboo. I wonder what all those judgmental folk think about when they're not imagining the wanton sex they're not having?

Be glad you're not judgment. It must be really hard keeping tabs on what everyone you disapprove of is doing. Doesn't leave much time for fun and exploring other options.
 oneofakind33
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2009 7:39:52 PM
Dave632...
I couldn't of said it better myself.
So far "s to the b's" profile was the dumbest one I ever read.
I can't imagine any woman responding to that, no matter what her age is.

I just don't know why people feel the need to talk about things they know nothing about it.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2009 5:24:19 PM

If my lady wanted to go there, I'd let her, and I'd try to pretend I was enjoying it, for her sake.

Please don't. Faking it is bad. Really bad. Since 90% of my enjoyment is based purely on my partner's responses.. I've had partner's do this and it purely takes ALL the fun out of it. I dislike being lied to. I'd rather hear "this isn't working for me, lets try something different" then "ooo baby!!".. especially if you aren't feeling it.

And I can promise you that a lover playing with your ass is NOTHING like a prostate exam given by a doctor. A prostate exam isn't supposed to be arousing.
 misssynne
Msg: 111
Posted: 10/29/2009 2:03:41 PM
No i dont like men wanting to bend over and do them...
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 112
Posted: 10/29/2009 3:57:37 PM
i've had a goodly handful of women voluntarily perform analingus on me without my asking. they wanted to please me and they were open in their sexual desires.

my problem.... a tongue rimming my ass or directly in amd out of my ass is so freakin relaxing and comforting that i do not maintain an erection. for me it's like a massage. i want to close my eyes and drift off to the twilight zone or even sleep!!!

am i the only one this happens to????????
 skillfull40
Msg: 113
Posted: 10/29/2009 5:58:55 PM
My personal experience with applying a thumb to the canal of my partner was very stimulating and with further discovery found self -anal play a realization of total inner beauty. I suggest anyone seriously thinking about anal play first discover self-anal play before allowing a partner to experiment and remember your manhood is not whats at risk. Its your pride and fear of ................................losing what?
 keep1
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2009 9:52:36 PM
yes,and i'm straight.it's full of nerve endings and the prostrate is just inside the opening.
 mrlamm
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 2:58:00 PM
I would probably go there ONLY if she ask for it because she has this fetish or phantom about it and it will give her lots of pleasure to do it, but be certain, I will ask for something in return
 namrael
Msg: 116
Posted: 11/3/2009 5:37:04 PM

If my lady wanted to go there, I'd let her, and I'd try to pretend I was enjoying it, for her sake.

Please don't. Faking it is bad. Really bad. Since 90% of my enjoyment is based purely on my partner's responses.. I've had partner's do this and it purely takes ALL the fun out of it. I dislike being lied to. I'd rather hear "this isn't working for me, lets try something different" then "ooo baby!!".. especially if you aren't feeling it.

Word. There's also, "Hey, this isn't doing much for me. I'm willing to do it from time to time if it really turns you on, but I didn't want to tell you it was great for me if it wasn't", or some such. Having a partner who's good, giving and game, and willing to do things solely for your benefit on occasion, is great. But lying is just crappy.
 Locnarr
Msg: 117
Posted: 11/3/2009 7:14:12 PM
Not a fcking chance in hell. So yes nay.
 Britt884
Msg: 118
Posted: 11/3/2009 7:40:53 PM
All of the guys I've dated have always been pretty REPULSED by the thought of having their anal area messed with. lol. So it'll be interesting to see what guys here say.
 SMcCub
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2009 10:15:20 PM
"Exit only" posted right above my ass..
 Whoopty Dew
Msg: 120
Posted: 11/3/2009 11:20:45 PM
My answer is NO. That's an exit and the same for a female. If she wants something up her ass,she is welcomed to do it herself.It's hers,she can whatever she wants to with it.
 wild heart
Msg: 121
Posted: 11/4/2009 5:28:48 AM
All of the guys I've dated have always been pretty REPULSED by the thought of having their anal area messed with.

I'm willing to bet none of these men are over 30? Alot of men even under 40 have no clue what they are doing in the bedroom. Sure they enjoy sex, but won't venture into anything the least bit different.

Being repulsed and trying it and not being into it are two totally different things. Most men who are repulsed by it have never even tried it. We all have our limits, which is fine but don't expect to be in a relationship with a woman who's sexual repertoire is much more different than yours (no matter how exciting you find it).

Alot of men froth at the mouth when a woman bring up some sort of BDSM or non-vanilla talk in normal conversation. Most of those men haven't a clue what this really means. It's the fantasy created by the media that they see - not the reality.

If they were really interested, they would go and research it themselves rather than wait for a woman to explain it all to them.
 Mrpbody44
Msg: 122
Posted: 11/4/2009 7:15:16 AM
One of my lady friends says " There is a whole nother world of sex in your ass"
She is right if done right it is alot of fun. The Latina ladies I know are into it in a big way. Again a cultural thing.
 whowhatme
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2009 7:58:00 AM

All of the guys I've dated have always been pretty REPULSED by the thought of having their anal area messed with

That's b/c you're dating young guys who lack security and an open mind. It comes with age
 laidbackdd
Msg: 124
Posted: 6/28/2011 6:12:32 AM
I'm straight, and I love it. I would like to try strapon play(Pegging) with the right woman, of course.

D
 drumbeat11
Msg: 125
Posted: 6/28/2011 7:13:52 AM
One word..Sick!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay?