Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RHW_007
Msg: 151
Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay? Page 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
It depends on the partner. I've found that actually women have NOT wanted anal for themselves, so they will NOT want to do it to male...seems logical. However, it IS an errogenous zone and if you've dumped a big hard constipated one, you know your anus CAN spread that wide and not "break". I've recently experimented with it and while it DOES take your attention away from your penis for men and the vagina for women, it IS pleasurable for both sexes if done gently and with lubrication. It CAN feel great, but not likley to give a male an orgasm all on its own, and females should not neglect the man's penis which WILL shrivel up when anal sex is being penetrated thus it needs extra attention if you are going to do that.

But also remember whats good for goose is good for gander. To previous males that wanted to do anal with women, it is NOT fair to them to not allow them to put at least a small vibrator up your anus just for fun. Its not "gay" unless you also enjoy sucking another man's penis. If, like me, you enjoy the Vagina with Lips of Creation to munch and kiss and lick, then you're NOT "gay". PERIOD. imho anyhooo

Bob
 HarbingerN7
Msg: 152
Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay?
Posted: 12/24/2012 7:47:55 PM
I would never insert my penis inside of a woman's anus. That is vile and the utmost disrespect...IMHO(In my humble opinion)
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 153
Posted: 12/24/2012 8:08:36 PM
Yes, I have used vibes & dildo in guys & they all loved it.
 VTECturbo
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2012 2:23:26 AM
Hell no. I had had a woman lick my balls, get too close, I corrected that shit that instant.

I mean, I hear about how great a prostate message is, but rest assured, I will never, ever find out.
 different44
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2012 5:57:25 AM
As a straight male.......yay! Absolutely love it... start slow and small and work up to large and steady! :) its jus how I like to roll!
 P0ETFURY
Msg: 156
Posted: 12/25/2012 5:44:29 PM
sorry but men have the poker,we don't get poked (except for fags and during certain medical procedure).
 surferguyjimmy
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:45:12 AM
I am a gay man but i didnt alays use to be. I can tell you i still havent learned to "take it" but i know many heterosexual men who love it once you can convince them it isn't gay!
 broke
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2012 2:35:17 PM
Well, I am a straight man and I have had it LICKED. No other objects will enter or have entered that area. The tongue feels ok, but the first time and I screamed like a lil girl and almost broke my neck trying to get away from her. To this day it still feels funny.
 NASH58
Msg: 159
Posted: 12/27/2012 9:03:50 AM
if a lady likes Anal go for it men should always please a lady what ever she likes Tom
 gtr1025
Msg: 160
Posted: 12/27/2012 9:29:59 AM
I used to work in a level one Trauma center years ago. The running joke was that every guy who worked there should get a tattoo next to EVERY orifice that said "EXIT ONLY!". Trauma patients have something inserted in every opening on the body when they arrive for treatment! lol
I'm not gay nor homophobic but I think with the right woman who would be interested, I'd like to try prostrate massage!
 Bondageguy420
Msg: 161
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:34:34 AM
Hell yeah!!!! Bring on the strap on ladies
 sugarcoat69
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2012 4:02:24 PM
What makes people think that when woman teasing man's anus is an act of ? Lot of man and woman love their anus to be teased ,poked, licked, and stimulated.That is a part of adventures sex.

Being gay or Lesbian is a life style, and sexual orientation. Just because A guy or woman played with same sex few times does not make people gay or lesbian.That is called curiosity, try something different.I am sure there are plenty of man and woman had have this type of experience. The only one who does not like this the stuck up one.
 Ashaoox86
Msg: 163
Posted: 12/28/2012 4:18:12 PM
Thats where the male gspot is.. So i always wanted to do a peek a boo attack on my man but am afraid of being punched in the face lmmfao
 ^campfires^
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2012 6:36:25 PM
My philosophy is do un to others.

And for those who think it means a guy is gay, what does it make a woman who likes it, a closet gay transsexual?

Keep Fishing!
 trave11er
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2012 8:13:12 PM
Nay. I'm one that believes that the anus was never intended for natural sex. Folks have managed to find all kinds of ways to achieve a heightened sense of arousal or intensity in climaxes. It doesn't mean it's healthy to engage in those activities. Just ask 'Grasshopper', RIP, when it appears he was attempting to somehow strangle himself just enough to get off in a very special way. He got off allright, off the ship called "life" alltogether!

Sure that is an extreme example, but it makes the point. Folks pursue sexual gratification in behavior that strays way off the path of what nature intended. To me it seems that once this is chosen it is a path that leads to all kinds of weirdness and potentially negative consequences. Certain strains of STD's are passed more readily through anal sex, and there is certainly an issue with what happens to the tissue of the anus and the part of the colon that is penetrated. This tissue was not intended for that type of activity. I guess some folks asses are able to handle it but I have talked to nurses who worked in E.R. and the damage they describe from their observations was not pretty at all.

Finally there is the fact that beyond the anus lies the home of "Mr. Poop". There is a comedienne that does a hilarious monologue about that and it is on YouTube if someone wanted to find it. But, to me the point she makes is that "if you go knockin' on that door Mr. Poop could well be at home and he belongs there, you are the one that is trespassing!" That alone is enough to turn me off to anal sex completely. If I found Mr. Poop where I was trying to stick my erect Mr. Penis, I am sure that erection would not last long. So, that is it for my, 'Nay' which they would not let me post just on it's own merit, thus I have added three paragraphs to 'Nay' to anal sex.
 XDM_40
Msg: 166
Posted: 12/28/2012 8:25:54 PM
this thread makes me want to puke. i understand that some girls like it in the backdoor, but itll never come from me. im in absolute disgust right now. any guy that likes his backdoor penetrated is clearly gay or has some mental issues, childhood problems, or is confused horribly.

backdoors are for exit purposes only.
 ShelbySask4friend1
Msg: 167
Posted: 12/29/2012 12:50:42 AM
Wow, holy unintelligent, ignorant gay comments Batman...

I find it amusing how individuals think of a man's penis going into another mans butt, and associate anything going into their butt as gay,lol...This speaks loud over tones of their intelligence and overall ignorance, like I said on top,lol...
 Kingfish_TX
Msg: 168
Posted: 12/29/2012 7:56:12 AM
Gay or nay. Frankly I'd feel bad for the girl back there trying to do it. I think it's kind of a cruel ironic joke that God gave men a G spot where the shit comes out.
 sleepsafe
Msg: 169
Posted: 12/29/2012 9:41:47 AM
Yes please, but I must return the favor...
 whiteboyrick
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2012 3:21:07 PM
Add one more vote for a yes to anal play for straight men! :P
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 171
Posted: 12/30/2012 10:02:26 AM

179: i always wanted to do a peek a boo attack on my man but am afraid of being punched in the face lmmfao

Keep your face low, insert human tooth-guard, fondle the boys with your other hand and you’re half-way there.
 lookin4u166
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:00:27 PM
Yes we do and I had always been curious about it but when introduced omg! It's not gay and it has made me a better man. There is nothing like being penetrated and it has showed me how to have multiple orgasms. Yes,! We can have them too.
It's also a great way to masturbate. A combination of stroking and riding. But when the chemistry is there with the right female, and there a very few, it is a combination of passion and animalistic sex. There's no bottom or top or sub and dom. It's like an orgasmic wresting match. It really takes a certain type of female to go that distance but theres nothing like it. The ass is just incredible! Just gotta be prepared and clean, that's all.
 GJBrown
Msg: 173
Posted: 1/31/2013 7:42:02 PM
1st you let her put a finger in there next thing you know shes pulling out dildos and strap ons! I say if you are a man and want full on anal sex 9 times out of 10 youre gay! or you are just really kinky and probably stick your own thumb in your butt.
Not for me
 kingdavid2013
Msg: 174
Posted: 1/31/2013 10:06:14 PM
men are not men anymore . women cant please them anymore,they need all this extra shit. all this weird shit .. if you let anything go up ur ass ur as gay as aids..i got one word for u sissy boys here VAGINA! ur a disgrace to us real men,, but u already knew that didnt u?
 434handyman
Msg: 175
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:51:49 AM
The most friggin awesomeness orgasm I ever had was from a woman putting a finger in there. I thought i was gonna black out and I couldn't move. From then on I have had small toys added too and guys I am a straight as can be but you are missing the boat if you are denying yourself this.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Straight men and Anal play - yay or nay?