Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FL CO
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Why do big cities have the best looking girls?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
You'll be surprized at home many people move out to the country from the city (or at least want to), and I don't mean older people either.
 FL CO
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Why do big cities have the best looking girls?
Posted: 10/8/2009 9:47:56 AM
^^^ To me the attraction goes beyond just looks. I've seen some girls that I thought were really good looking until I heard them speak or saw them do something and they instantly dropped on the attractiveness scale to me. The reverse is true as well. Average looking girls have looked a lot better to me because of things that they have said or did
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2009 5:15:39 PM
LOL! Huh? You mean you didn't see it on the city limits sign?

Apple Creek: Population 1000 (pretty people KEEP OUT) Pretty girls don't drive pick up trucks, and as far as we're concerned...Lancombe??? Is that what you groom a llama with??? We got work to do and lives to live; looking good don't get the corn off the field and the hay in the barn. STAY IN THE CITY where ya belong!
 Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 27
Posted: 10/12/2009 7:26:45 PM
Hmmm . . . I moved from the country to town--does that mean I just got prettier?
 myluv4you
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/12/2009 9:18:20 PM
well : having lived in ATL i will tell you that you dress up more for other chix than for your boyfriend /husband or yourself ( sad but true ) the pressure to conform is INTENSE and women of all races have perfect platinum highlights, flawless makeup and leather boots for all seasons. Ppl are more fashion conscious and wearing flip flops even to the super walmart makes you look like a hick from the sticks - and ppl will treat you accordingly !!!

its true what another poster said though : women in big cities have access to better fashion / even dumpy stores like Ross and Marshalls carry brand name designer clothes for pennies on the dollar . Thats b/c big city dept store buyers get 1st dibs on the glam stuff, the rest gets shipped out to other towns.

take off the clothes and the makeup and take the highlights out and they arent any more pretty than anyone else, LOL
 Revilors
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/12/2009 9:51:55 PM

wearing flip flops even to the super walmart makes you look like a hick from the sticks

Well...I was just at a walmart...a "hick" in sweat pants (without makeup on) caught my eye.

Sh1t...I ran out of time without a single item in my cart.

I didn't have to try to imagine her without all the spackle and paint.
 RSwindol
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2009 3:05:40 AM
It's simple. Modeling agencies are in big cities.

How many times have you heard atractive women say "I'm going to move to Tupelo, Mississippi some day to get into modeling and hit the big time!"

It just doesn't happen like that.
 Outsideofthemiddle
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/14/2009 10:21:23 PM

Whenever I visit a big city, I'm always impressed by the number of pretty women on the streets. It seems the bigger the city, the higher the percentage of good looks around you. Why is that so? Are smaller cities designed for average looking people?

You obviously haven't been to Seattle. They are either some scrawny ass artsy chick covered in tattoes, or they are some huge ass water buffalo that never told a gallon of Haggen Das no. The water buffalo model of female in Seattle and surrounding areas is the most common 70 to 30.
 _Icon_
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/15/2009 8:07:03 AM
Higher socio-economic status and more focus on career.
 _Icon_
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/15/2009 8:50:21 AM

And a previous poster mentioned that small town girls are too busy slopping pigs and hunting...to that I say "whatever"! Nothing like stereotyping! I have NEVER slopped a pig and don't plan to, and I don't hunt either.

My hometown is approaching 7 million souls and I am not above slopping a pig. I close my eyes when they castrate the boars, though.
 acuddler
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/15/2009 3:38:57 PM
Big cities are where the money is...which is what attracts the beautiful women to the cities....to: get jobs as models, marry rich husbands, etc. The beautiful women who are to be found in the small towns usually, eventually, leave the small towns to go to the big cities for the glamour jobs/rich men.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >