Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > who's your master?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Super_Eve
Msg: 26
who's your master?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Massa Margaret Sanger?

Are you fecking kidding me? I am now a racist? Silly, trying to get a rise out of me with a false accusation...

(How did I know you were a pro-freedom woman?)

Uh...you don't. You are what...psychic now? If I like to canoe, i must be pro-freedom. Give me a break.
 Roccocogirl
Msg: 27
who's your master?
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:55:48 PM
Your random hostility is odd. This is a thread about masters. Massa is a ghetto way of referring to a master. The post before you jumped in was a post about worshiping freedom.

Relax please, keep up. I would never intentionally insult you. Sorry.

Super_Eve
Msg: 28
who's your master?
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:02:16 PM
But you said:

Massa Margaret Sanger?

Who was known as a racist...

Okay. I will leave you alone.
 Roccocogirl
Msg: 29
who's your master?
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:05:12 PM
Margaret Sanger is the founder of planned parenthood--where they kill lots of black and now even poor white babies so that the children's mothers have the "freedom" to make lots of money and live more "prosperous" lives without a "burden" of a living child. (sarcasm.)
 JustDukky
Msg: 30
who's your master?
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:40:08 PM

Is the freedom to support the killing of someone's child (with good financial or personal reasons to future prosperity, perhaps) also part of this most devoted worship of freedom and service to your fellow Man?

Who has the freedom to kill anyone?????? What kind of stupid and/or perverted logic could even lead to such a ridiculous question???
 Roccocogirl
Msg: 31
who's your master?
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:44:29 PM
Are you pro-choice Duckky, all in the name of freedom, in support of a woman's "right" to "choose" to terminate the life of her very own child, and the father's child (often without him even knowing, mind you)? I'm just asking. Don't taz me bro. Some who worship freedom support the ending of children's lives for the sake of helping the "poor" mothers prosper. Its really not an illogical question, its just an honest one I had. You don't have to answer. I was just wondering where you stood since this is often considered a woman's right, a woman's freedom, to end life even without the dad's knowledge, sometimes.
 Super_Eve
Msg: 32
who's your master?
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:48:39 PM
I believe in killing fetuses because it provides stem cell research. After all, we have to make sure the old and the crippled live longer, right?
 Roccocogirl
Msg: 33
who's your master?
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:51:00 PM
Interesting take.
 JustDukky
Msg: 34
who's your master?
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:52:07 PM

Are you pro-choice Duckky

Yes!...If it has not been born it is not a child...it is a fetus. The law defines it as not alive until it has been "delivered", at which point it becomes a human being. I do have some problem with this, of course, because fetuses are known to experience pain in the womb, so if it were up to me to change the law, I would say that a fetus capable of feeling pain is s sentient being and ought not be killed unjustly. I don't know at what point in pregnancy this generally occurs, but I would be inclined to make this the "cutoff" point for abortion on demand.
 60to70
Msg: 35
who's your master?
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:08:47 PM
Oh about the time the foetus begins its undeniable dance, kick, thrust, in the woman's womb. At that point no abortion, please. But at the very start the movement is like a whisper in the womb. I am so glad I was able to experience this very amazing time.
 Super_Eve
Msg: 36
who's your master?
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:17:23 PM

I am so glad I was able to experience this very amazing time.

Suck up.

A fetus is first felt around the second-third month. People describe it as "bubbles". Like it makes the experience any less valid, prior to the that.

Heeeeeey, I am pro-choice, Rocco. I know what laws I am choosing to support. You pegged me right. Except for the racist part. I really dig black men.

However, I would totally make out with you.
 aremeself
Msg: 37
view profile
History
who's your master?
Posted: 10/12/2009 2:50:25 PM
we can justify anything!!!
create a new word for the baby growing in you, to make it easyer to kill it for economic reasons.
say it enough times, its not a baby, its not a baby.
what are those feelings that you have for it when you first realize its alive.

hey, what ever works, at least it legal, that makes anything right.

a car isn't really a car until its driven out of the factory door, I guess.

so, I guess its money the master again.
 aremeself
Msg: 38
view profile
History
who's your master?
Posted: 10/12/2009 2:51:34 PM
we can justify anything!!!
create a new word for the baby growing in you, to make it easyer to kill it for economic reasons.
say it enough times, its not a baby, its not a baby.
what are those feelings that you have for it when you first realize its alive.

hey, what ever works, at least it legal, that makes anything right.

a car isn't really a car until its driven out of the factory door, I guess.

so, I guess its money the master again.
I stayed on topic!

sorry for double.....
 Roccocogirl
Msg: 39
who's your master?
Posted: 10/12/2009 5:19:28 PM
Hey, how does that famous song about money go? Oh yes, here's part of it:

For the love of money
People will steal from their mother

For the love of money
People will rob their own brother

For the love of money
People can't even walk the streets
Because they'll never know who in the world they're gonna beat
For that mean, oh mean, mean green

Almighty Dollar!

Cash Money

For the love of money
People will lie, rob, they will cheat

For the love of money
People don't care who they hurt or beat

For the love of money
A woman will sell her precious body

For a small piece of paper it carries a lot of weight
Oh, that mean, mean, mean, mean, mean green

Almighty Dollar!

Talkin' bout, talkin' bout - cash

I know that money is the root of all evil
Do funny things to some people

The O'Jays knew what was up. "Almighty Dollar." Do you recall how passionately this verse was sung? Its an incredible song about the worship of money and its impact. Man, we had so much soul back during those soul train days! And the way they sung the verse, mean, mean, the sound meeeee was extended to convey a double message. Its just a brilliant song on the topic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCkLEo-DT1Q

____

Ummm...speechless over here Wildflower. Thanks? I wish you well in finding a nice POF boyfriend to love you. You deserve it I'm sure. I appreciate your insights here...loved how you juxtaposed the fetus to the elderly, etc.,. very creative. I don't think you are racist. Again, this thread was about who da massa be (ghetto for master).
 JustDukky
Msg: 40
who's your master?
Posted: 10/13/2009 11:27:50 AM

this thread was about who da massa be (ghetto for master)

That's easy!..Just look at who gets the interest on all the national debts that are never paid and you'll see "da massa."
Sure enough, he's got complete control over the root of all evil!
 Phantasma Juan
Msg: 41
who's your master?
Posted: 10/14/2009 1:53:19 PM
What does school have to do with who your master is?

And personally "Brainwashing" implies the person being "brainwashed" doesn't have a choice over the matter. "Encouragement" means you have a choice. Your statement implies even if a student is "encouraged" they have no free will. Whether a child decides to go to college or not is solely up to them, regardless of the outcome.
Yes all children are taught the same things in school but they are "encouraged" to think for themselves. The choice to go to college allows a child to diversify their knowledge. A high school graduate cannot go into an engineering position and learn what they need with on the job training, it would take years to learn what they need! You might as well go to college!
As for considering school as work... yes its work and its hard work too! Have you forgotten what this great country of ours was built on? Hard work, dertimination and the will to be the best! I think thats something alot of people have forgotten about. There are too many people out there that want to do the least amount of work for the most pay.
Skilled labor is important and the people filling those jobs are better at using their hands with their minds. They typically go to trade schools instead of college to develop individual skill sets.
Technical positions require people who are better at using their minds with their hands. They typically go to colleges to develop their individual skill sets.
 UnknownWisdom
Msg: 42
who's your master?
Posted: 10/16/2009 10:02:49 PM
Myself.

I really liked the Subject title, then I read the content of the thread.......
and I became extremely disappointed
 WalksOnWater2
Msg: 43
who's your master?
Posted: 10/16/2009 10:15:18 PM
My Master?
Well, The King of The Universe, of course! (What a question!)

OMG!WTF!
Msg: 44
view profile
History
who's your master?
Posted: 10/16/2009 11:05:41 PM

parents don't like the idea of their kids being taken advantage of even though someone will always be looking for ways to make money off of other people's labor.

Isn't making money off of other people's labor kind of the whole point? I can't think of too many private sector jobs (not professions) that result in a net loss to the employer. But philosophically I'm with you. Why work for 'da Man when you can be 'da Man? I mean, 'da massa.

Just look at who gets the interest on all the national debts that are never paid and you'll see "da massa."

Oh do tell. Who gets the interest? Is it Wal Mart? I'm from Canada. We don't have CNN up here. We have Wal Mart but I think it's a bit different. They get everybody's money.
 LeCutter
Msg: 45
who's your master?
Posted: 10/16/2009 11:50:13 PM
Uh, maybe because most people are little better than sheep and about as smart. In an overpopulated world - that's only getting worse - what do you plan to do with the great unwashed, unintelligent, uneducated masses?

They didn't hire kids because they didn't know any better, there was a surplus of them - as there is now - without a middle class. People who make good paid good money - by and large - are paid for what they know, not what they do, per se. I'm sure you could hire a bunch of morons to design and build you a bridge for next to nothing, but would you want to use it, or the bridge designed and built by engineers and qualified tradesmen?

My father was a master carpenter, and I learned that lesson early on working joe-boy jobs for a pittance. I could do that all my life or learn something that people would pay me well for. Value is relative. There's no such thing as "underpaying" someone if someone is willing to work for it. It just means they lack the skills and education to do something that warrants more money. Tough titty for them. Gods and Clods.
 OMG!WTF!
Msg: 46
view profile
History
who's your master?
Posted: 10/17/2009 6:46:39 AM

no such thing as "underpaying" someone if someone is willing to work for it.

Yeah, tell that to the kid who made your Nike's.
 stargazer1000
Msg: 47
who's your master?
Posted: 10/17/2009 7:07:13 AM
who's your master?
Jesus of course....

Speak for yourself.

[Edit} I've just read through some of the posts and I'm struck by how little anyone mentions personal choice. Or personal responsibility. Sad.
 Phantasma Juan
Msg: 48
who's your master?
Posted: 10/28/2009 4:00:55 PM
On point, I would have to say my master is The Almighty himself.
 JustDukky
Msg: 49
who's your master?
Posted: 10/29/2009 6:57:42 AM

Who gets the interest? Is it Wal Mart? I'm from Canada. We don't have CNN up here. We have Wal Mart but I think it's a bit different. They get everybody's money.

I'm from Canada too, and I never watch CNN or any of that other propaganda. I don't ever shop at Wal-Mart either (a growing number of us refuse to). So Wal-Mart Canada is probably gonna end up like Wal-Mart Germany (Har Har!)

No, I'm afraid "da massa" is the guy(s) at the other end of the Consolidated Revenue Fund, the Canadian branch of the Rothschild/Warburg/Schiff/Oppenhiemer Commonwealth National Wealth Siphoning business that drains most all of your income tax out of Canada to cover the usurious interest on the national debt that by rights ought to be owed to the Canadian people through the Bank of Canada instead of some crooked foreign bankers.

Of course, they're only your "massa" if you didn't know that. Once you do, you can tell them to take a long walk off a short pier!
 Thorb
Msg: 50
who's your master?
Posted: 10/29/2009 9:57:45 PM
who's your master

the id.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > who's your master?