Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Booky3
Msg: 60
NASA Bombing The Moon, Oct 9thPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Why am I not surprised that Nasa is spending over 2 Billion on research in Anti-matter. What's ludicrous about this whole program is no one can even prove such an element as Anti-matter exist, and yet our Gov't continues to funnel money into this HOGWASH.

A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!

AS WITH MANY OF THE MULTI BILLION DOLLAR NASA PROGRAMS, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF VALUE HAS COME FROM THE MISSION TO MARS.

NASA IS NOTHING MORE THAN A GOOD-OLE BOYS NETWORK OF SCIENTIST AND ENGINEERS WHO FLEECE THE AMERICAN TAX PAYER.
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 61
NASA Bombing The Moon, Oct 9th
Posted: 6/18/2013 4:29:42 PM
AS WITH MANY OF THE MULTI BILLION DOLLAR NASA PROGRAMS, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF VALUE HAS COME FROM THE MISSION TO MARS.

NASA IS NOTHING MORE THAN A GOOD-OLE BOYS NETWORK OF SCIENTIST AND ENGINEERS WHO FLEECE THE AMERICAN TAX PAYER.

I am sure irony of you using a computer on the internet to make those accusation is not lost on many people.

Rheostatic
Msg: 62
NASA Bombing The Moon, Oct 9th
Posted: 6/18/2013 10:28:56 PM

I am sure irony of you using a computer on the internet to make those accusation is not lost on many people.

Beat me to it.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  >