Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > What you bring to the table      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DivineBovine
Msg: 79
view profile
History
What you bring to the table Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
i have leftovers tonight too - large stuffed jumbo shells baked in tomato sauce with tons of parmesan cheese.

kari135
Msg: 80
view profile
History
What you bring to the table
Posted: 1/1/2010 2:47:24 PM
I've got a pot of Hopping John - still haven't decided whether or not to make some cornbread to go with it.

All of you with left over ham could send me some.... great for split pea soup, any kind of beans, ham salad (like tuna, but with finely chopped ham instead), fried ham patties, noodle casseroles...

Dang! Now I'm getting really hungry.
 moraima
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2010 3:06:28 PM
I am not bringing anything to the table tonight nor did I last night.

Last night was Chinese food at a gathering of friends that I went to. Tonight is roast chicken at one of the other friends house.................no cooking for me.
 amethyst10616
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2010 6:10:00 PM
As I begin this new year, among my goals is contributing more each month to my retirement. I do hope to find a wonderful man to share my life with, but we have to have similiar values, and it is important that we have the same thoughts about our finances.

He will also bring integrity, honesty, loyalty, and many qualities. I do not ask anything of anyone that I am unwilling or unable to bring myself. To me, working toward the same goals in life is what defines the partnership and keeps love thriving.
 TodaysCatch
Msg: 83
view profile
History
What do you bring to the table ...?
Posted: 1/2/2010 12:39:51 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^
Great illustration. How people view finances is really what the point is here. I'm impressed that the OP stayed with this thread for the last two months - bravo.

Say, an earlier post got me thinking: instead of just stating your income, why don't they have a spot for your FICO score on these dating sites? It would be a lot more meaningful, I think.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > What you bring to the table