Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > BUSTED! LMAO      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 15
view profile
History
BUSTED! LMAOPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I just want to say, for the record, IT WAS NOT ME!!!!
Also, my condolences, and congratulations, for the time you lost with him, and for finding out in time not to lose much more.
As for her staying with him, I don't think it's worth your time to wonder, but I've seen worse behavior be tolerated in a marriage. Since there's nothing I can do about her mess, and it isn't spilling into mine, it's not my concern.
 barbee1970
Msg: 16
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/11/2009 3:43:35 PM
It happenes, that's why I think we really get to know the person. If they are secretive about where they live or can't find time to see you regularly, they could be with another woman.

The only thing with phone numbers, is I suspect jealous ex's or pshycos could make an accusation that he's married.

I am still tying to find out what woman claims I am in her husband's phone but unfortunately I keep getting a dead end. Could be she's using prepaid. As far as I know I am not with a married man, but never know. I want to ask who the "husband" is.
 singlesuperdad
Msg: 17
view profile
History
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/11/2009 3:55:03 PM
I was talking to a "woman" that supposedly lived in cali, but ended up in Nigeria. and of course wanted money to come here. I would give it, so she got the money herself and is now here in the states. I blocked the profile on ym but didn't delete it. Its been months since any contact and noticed the other day her profile has been updated. SHE IS A HE, lol. I sent a message calling him out on it and deleted the profile.

this wasn't the first, i've had 4 contact me that say live here and end up in nigeria. they all have the same story. I need money for bills, boo hoo. We are all poor here. My grandma is in the hospital and needs medicine, boo hoo.

Now when they tell me they are in africa, the first thing I ask is, how much money do you need?lol
 Lint Spotter
Msg: 18
view profile
History
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/11/2009 4:06:04 PM

BTW, he was not only cheating on her but me too! pfft

No, he was cheating on his wife with multiple people, you weren't cheated on, you were cheated with... there is a difference.
 gracengracie
Msg: 19
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/11/2009 4:27:11 PM
^^^ Arpeggia

I would agree he was cheating on you too. You were told he was single. You didn't know he was married, so as far as I'm concerned, you also were cheated on....
 3Therm0pylae0
Msg: 20
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/11/2009 4:44:52 PM
You rawk! Good job and I can't imagine why she's with the guy.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 21
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/11/2009 4:56:40 PM
Posted by wolftxus:
Then again, who am I kidding - you are probably a guy anyway.

Last time I checked I was 100% female.

Super_Eve
Msg: 22
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:22:02 PM
Good Gawd. Seriously, it took you that long to realize he was emotionally unavailable?
 majyk1
Msg: 23
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:05:44 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of SH1T HAPPENS!

You couldnt avoid temptation? WTH?
So your just like him and her. LMAO
 daynadaze
Msg: 24
view profile
History
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:03:37 PM
She's still with him, trying to work it out, going to counseling, probably calls a lot of women like you to get her attention in this game their marriage is. Drama, drama, drama is right, and I'm betting they both love it.

The last thing I would have done is call her and talk. I know people handle things differently, but I would not have wanted any part of either one of them.
 partyyeah
Msg: 25
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/12/2009 1:47:36 AM
Don't understand people who lie about who they really are.I for one have put down married with kids and looking for a fling.....then the only ones I get are the ones that are probably in the same position as i am .......and bingo ....1 for all and all 4 one.......
The delicate balance of roance then keeps on rolling.
Oh BTW the world is full of drama drama dama .......build a bridge and get over it .....and I sicerely hope you find your true beloved.
As for me ......let the toga party continueeeeeeeeeeeeee
Greetings from OZ boys n gals
 MsYesterday
Msg: 26
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/12/2009 5:48:27 AM
Well-here it is.It is amazing all the stuff you can find out about a person if you are only willing to take your time and get to know the person first.
I have met quite a few a$$holes on this site -is is like buying an used car..you just never know who or what you ended up dealing with.
Good for you -you got him busted !
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 27
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/12/2009 9:15:24 AM

Good Gawd. Seriously, it took you that long to realize he was emotionally unavailable?

For the record, these e-mails only took place over the course of a week between first contact and learning that he's married. There was no reason to think he was "emotionally" unavailable. I had yet to have an actual phone conversation with him.

As for what Landra2 said about believing him versus the wife. We have to take with a grain of salt that what is being said in someone's profile is the truth until proven otherwise. His wife caught his ass before I did. There is a 99% certainty she is his wife and whether she is or is his SO is irrelevant. The guy is living with her.

Someone else asked why call the wife back. Why not call her. I wanted to hear what she had to say about the lies that he obviously told. Not to mention, he was so busted when he walked into the room (voice in the background) as she was still on the phone with me. Just maybe this time, he'll give it up already. I know that's not likely, but just maybe he'll take his lies to some other dating site.

Sabrosura
Msg: 28
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/12/2009 10:43:01 AM
Wow!!!!! No, I would NOT be with someone of this caliber. Good thing you discovered this sooner than later!

(Mental note to self: Ask for health records and divorced papers)

COLIONE98
Msg: 29
view profile
History
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/18/2009 2:31:10 AM
really- op! let's not all act like angels here.... This is a website that believe it or not- just as there is adult finder, come on here to find a sexual companion. The difference is that this site is FREE!

Getting one more loser of this site? Not really!

If one is looking for love off a website- which is perfectly fine, let's not not go over board when we find out that he is married, lied about his age, etc....

if not mistaken, there are tons of divorced women on this site- do I care to go digging for drama in finding out whether they are or not? NO!

this is the internet- were not live here.... let's go!
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 30
view profile
History
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/18/2009 6:06:59 AM

She claims they have a "happy marriage". How happy can one be if you have to chase your spouse around the internet to see if he's on dating sites, having to use a key logger to find out his passwords and where he has been on the internet.

She's obviously got herself a good one who's worth protecting from being mate poached by all the single women out there such as the OP, a problem which women didn't have quite so much as they do now that they're "liberated".

This finding indicates that single women are considerably more interested in pursuing a man who is less available to them,” said Dr. Burkley. “This may be because a man who is attached has already shown his ability to commit and, in a sense, has been pre-screened by another woman.
- http://www.examiner.com/x-2442-SF-Marriage-and-Relationships-Examiner~y2009m8d19-Mate-poaching-study--single-women-prefer-to-date-attached-men

"Research by the International Sexuality Description Project (ISDP) suggests that up to 20 percent of long-term relationships start when one partner (or both) is dating, even married to, someone else."
- http://www.lhj.com/relationships/marriage/cheating/partner-poaching/

It wasn't so much that the guy was "busted" as that the OP was "bested" by her rival. Better luck next time.
 ~DREAMS~
Msg: 31
BUSTED! LMAO
Posted: 10/18/2009 9:04:48 AM
I was always curious about why some people use the term single father or single dad like a badge of some kind.

lately it seems the use of the term single dad has changed. It seems some people use the term by just being a divorced parent that visits with their children instead of being a divorced parent that is raising their children without the assistance of the other parent.

But that is a different subject all together.

I am curious though. You never actully spoke to this guy on the phone. You never called him and he never gave you his phone number is what i am gathering from your text.

But someone else sent you an email and even had YOU call them for the sole purpose of trying to get you to leave him alone. HUMMMM but she still wanted him and was going through marriage couseling or at least how the story goes.

I guess what i am saying is be carefull trying to apply this as a blanket approach.

There really are weirdos out there that do not like rejection.

I ran into one of these types before. It took only a short time before i figured out she held no interest to me which i was up front and said. This was back when I would talk to people on yahell messenger.

A few weeks after telling her i was not interested i had started talking to someone else and things were looking optimistic. Somehow that woman i rejected even though i hit the ignore button kept being able to IM me telling me that we were meant for each other etc. and that she wanted another chance to show me. Which of course i just ignored her.

Next thing i know my password to messenger didnt work anymore and after finally getting it reset through yahoo i logged in and discovered that someone used my user name account and sent out an IM to everyone on my friends list listing crap that is surprizingly similar to your mystery womans story.

I am not sure if this guy you were talking about was really a dirt bag or not but I would just offer a little tip. There are looney's out there that would stoop to doing things like what you stated.

If someone sends you a message with claims like what you stated, they should be granted the same credability as what the other has said.

just my opinions.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > BUSTED! LMAO