Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls t      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 junkyard dawg
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Ah but did she go Dutch as well as French, thats the question.All being equal he he these days, she was entitled to give it a try and you seemed up for it, no pun intended.

Sex is an equal opportunity activity, like dating.She is no worse than you, cos shes female.We are in the 21st century now and all those notions of women being sluts who enjoy sex without ties are gone.The fifties are gone in every way,women pay in dating and have the freedom to enjoy sex without being judged.Or do they lol
You have control over your own body, say no if your not happy.Repeat after me, my penis does not control my actions or brain.Its not a woman fault if you lack self control, its yours.
 Frau Blücher
Msg: 27
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.
Posted: 10/11/2009 5:06:31 PM
From your profile…

And as funny as it sounds comming from a guy I have had enough of women who just want to screw a couple times and be done with me.

If you have had enough of women using you for sex, then why on earth would you accept your date’s invitation to go home with her? Methinks thou doth protest too much.
 Blk_Archangel7
Msg: 28
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.
Posted: 10/11/2009 5:16:04 PM
**** her OP and move on to someone better and this time don't give up sex to her so quick let her work for it.
 deborah815
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 5:21:44 PM
I just responded to your other post about a woman who cheated on her hot guy to be with you. Is this the same person?
 mandanj
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/11/2009 5:40:19 PM
I think your thread title should win a prize or something!!

Well, clearly she is not choosy with her sexual favors and maybe yours just did not do it for her or she really wanted to get f*d and you annoyed her...

In any event, I think you are just sore because she has moved on to her next sexual favor recipient...
 clasact
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 6:17:52 PM
Hmmm, do you feel a little used OP, is that it?
Then stop setting yourself up for it.

You say in your profile that you're tired of girls screwing you a couple of times and then bailing out.

The "deal" is.......she wanted a one night stand and only because you didn't bring protection, you didn't have conventional sex but you would have, right?
I have news for you....both of you participated in sex.

And for the people who will say and have said the woman is a slut .......... OP you are no better or no worse than she is in this whole scenario.
 1kindMan4U
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/11/2009 6:30:10 PM
I voted for a delete. This guy IS in another post whining about a hot hot hot chick that he ONLY boinked a time or two, but his heart was broken. Do a search people and delete this troll.
 james_ny
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/11/2009 6:38:13 PM
That happened to me before But i did not call or txt her, i just let it go. I talked to a girl on here we moved on to the phone and guess what happened "Phone Sex" next day she saw me online no hello nothing. Next I met another woman on here we meet in person went to her place twice , had sex no call no txt But i did not care.
Remember most people online have a hidden agenda.
 WasabiGal
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/11/2009 6:44:39 PM
well, surely it's obvious.
she didn't like your spunk.

and she sobered up.
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 6:47:20 PM
I had a similar experience when I was a teenager working for a printing shop. I was was the new guy and one of the girls who was attractive told me about a party the company was throwing. During the party I had a few and ran into her during the event. She asked me if I wanted to smoke a dubby which we did in my car. Before I realized it we were fondling one another. To make a long story short I ended up driving in front of her college boyfreind home where she preceded to give me one hell of a hummer. Although I found it kind of odd and never saw much of her again I cant help thinking she was thinking of this dude while I enjoyed the pleasures while he was at school. So why has she lost intrest in you, well possibly she was really never intrested just lonely like we all are at times.
 barbee1970
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/11/2009 6:52:14 PM
Ah yes, she was looking for a hook up or activity partner. I think I want to vomit. Too bad no icon.
 missinghimalready
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/11/2009 7:16:06 PM

I wish they had a vomit emoticon

Gwendolyn2010
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/11/2009 7:52:38 PM
She didn't like your penis. It was a pity fellatio.

I am sure that your feelings and manly pride are damaged, but she has spoken--let it go. At least she told you.
 Normal is relative
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 8:06:34 PM
Good guy Dave? - not really. Maybe she was just testing YOU- men sometimes talk about testing women on a *first date* to see how far they can get. Then, she decided that YOU were too easy. I mean, she went right for the *big guy* and YOU let her. I wonder if you had protested more.....

Are you seriously upset that you didn't hear from her? I'm giggling to myself right now...sorry but I just can't help it.
 ^^Batgirl^^
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/11/2009 8:55:43 PM
I thought this thread was written by a gal.

Boy, was I disappointed.

Well, OP, chalk up another one.

The site is free and all the bugs come out of the woodwork.

^^BG^^
 meatandpotatoguy
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:13:47 PM
You are right. I really don't care as I only knew her for a short time. I just thought it was weird as hell. And it is kind of funny. Just wanting to know peoples take on it.

And I forgot who mentioned it but no this is not the same women I ****ed about in another thread. Been a Jerry springer week with women. All I know is just sex was ok in the beggining stages of dating for me but I want more than that and do feel used.

I suppose as a few people said is I should not be so damn easy if I want more and to figure out peoples intentions. This is the 3rd pof women in a row that wanted sex on the first date. I don't mind first date sex if they actually want to see me again. The one and done is just stupid and pointless.

And geez I didn't know this thread would get so much attention. lol
 Atlantis80
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:19:56 PM
Maybe she feels like an idiot for doing that much and suggesting it go that far on a first date.

Nothing you did in my opinion. It was her. ALL her. She wasnt in control of her hormones and now maybe she's regretting it.

And that's her way of telling you that she messed up but becxause of that doesn't see a serious relationship coming from it.
 daffie
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:22:04 PM
hey there dave...

it's pretty obvious that she just used you for sex!...
 Lil Brooker
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:31:44 PM
I'm thinking that in a relationship, sex is really important to this girl and she discovered that you won't do.
 Denali1
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:16:02 PM
Soooo, are you bragging or complaining?
 lostintheshuffle
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:20:00 PM
Maybe your date felt bad for doing it and vowed never again? There are a lot of people that take it too far and then never get heard from again.
 girlwPriOriTies
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:33:40 PM
she probably would have liked you more if you resisted her advances. I think that she may have been testing you, and you FAILED. I suggest that all guys try having a conversation that does NOT involve sex, especially the FIRST DATE!

better luck next time....
 techgirl27
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2009 12:51:37 PM
:... her response was I don't have a uterous anyways so you can just f-me.:
-----------------Was she a boy? An ex-boy?

I guess no one's ever heard of a hysterectomy.....

She was probably operating under the popular idea of "dont have sex on a first date with someone you want a relationship with". Or something like that.
 sglwhtmale
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/12/2009 2:52:24 PM
She sounds like a nice"hole-some"girl!
 PeggyI
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/12/2009 3:09:03 PM
I carefully reread your post, and you don't say that you reciprocated.

She did, you didn't, she's gone.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.