Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 letsgocanes11
Msg: 74
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Hey OP! When all is said and done at least you got a BJ! There are plenty of other fish in the sea!
 letsgocanes11
Msg: 75
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.
Posted: 8/25/2010 4:33:58 AM
These past 2 comments are the best comments and the ones you should listen to most. Alot of women on here are haters. Take in our advice!
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.
Posted: 8/25/2010 7:37:03 AM
She decided to blow you off.

Only she did so literally, not figuratively.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 77
Posted: 8/25/2010 9:45:46 AM
You had a gerkin and she decided she preferred cucumbers?
 Fresh fish is best fresh.
Msg: 78
Posted: 8/25/2010 10:56:43 AM
Wait a sec, why on earth would anyone complain about this awesome situation, you meet a woman who does this for you, leaves you the heck alone after wards and you are complaining. Could you ask her to marry me please.. I think she may be the one for me. I swear lots of folks just don't realize how good they got it. And for the gerkin comment, If said woman is idiot enough to go after something that does not do it for her than that is her on fault. Sweet gerkins and cheese for everyone, and the snack is on the house. LOL!
 Walts
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/28/2010 8:32:55 AM
Not a whole lot mentioned that the younger generation do not consider blowjobs as a big deal,,,or even actually define the act as sex. Seriously,,,,go have a chat with the younger ones. It's not a big deal to a lot of em.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/28/2010 9:07:27 AM
she just responded back and said "I'm sorry, I just don't think it is going to work out. The more thinking I do about it, I think I am looking for something else... I had fun and you are super nice.

I could be she was looking for a little more....a Buick as opposed to a Honda ( circa 1978 ) and you ended up with a Hummer. Possibly she was looking for a Bad Boy instead of a Gentleman... being super nice is not always a complement from some girls. Girls do one night stands as well, this maybe a habit with her in which case this was risky business for you.

And Walts I think Bill Clinton was the most notable person to classify BJ's and the like as not really sex....here have a cigar...
 pandusvenator
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/28/2010 9:12:50 AM
So whats the deal? has this happen to any of the other guys on here.

In real life...yes. Off POF? No. But then I did not get upset when if I called her and got no response or a brush off.

Ok...first you were not prepared. lol Next time be prepared. Secondly...there is nothing wrong with her. Plenty of women have done this.
In fact it happened to me about 7 months ago. A woman I had met dancing. She did most of the work to get together too. We texted for a while and ended up together and I think that was all she really wanted from me. She wanted to feel her power by going down on me. I do not see the problem.

I have actually run into women where after a couple of minutes of interacting the only thought i had was knocking her sensless with some good oral. Nothing else. So I don't see the problem.
 Lst1Stnding
Msg: 82
Posted: 8/31/2010 5:01:07 AM
This behavior on both sides without protection is insane noweadays!
Time to re-evaluate that guys quick responses! He needs to learn the word..."whoa!"
 bikeman1467
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2010 7:45:23 PM
This woman most likely is boffing another guy. She either cheated on him, or he's completely aware of her sexual exploits.
 Dare to
Msg: 84
Posted: 9/2/2010 4:03:55 AM
^^^^How on earth did you come to the conclusion that she must have been cheating on someone simply because she had a one night stand?? FFS!!!! Were you cheating on someone every time you had a one night stand??
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 85
Posted: 9/2/2010 5:30:38 AM
Were you cheating on someone every time you had a one night stand??

Interesting thought. I suppose if a person is having a series of one night stands and has not told some of their previous partners that it was a one night stand then some of them may think they are being cheated on because they may still think a relationship is going on when it was actually a one night stand. Things can get messed up when there is little communication.
 61central
Msg: 86
 bikeman1467
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2010 9:25:34 PM
How on earth did you come to the conclusion that she must have been cheating on someone simply because she had a one night stand?? FFS!!!! Were you cheating on someone every time you had a one night stand??
I've never had a one-nighter. But I have gone on first dates where the lady is very amorous, very initiating, then POOF she disappears. The only reasonable conclusions are she's a flake or she got someone already and is loose.
"I'm sorry, I just don't think it is going to work out. The more thinking I do about it, I think I am looking for something else... I had fun and you are super nice. Good luck."
This is the BS you tell someone when you blow them off (pun slightly intended here), thinking you are "sparing their feelings". She's either a flake, or this is typical behavior for her (random bangings or suckings).
 wolftxusa
Msg: 88
Posted: 9/2/2010 10:06:57 PM
"The only reasonable conclusions are she's a flake or she got someone already and is loose."
Screwball or cheater, eh? What about a woman who just got horny in the right setting and sobered up the next day? Or - more likely - what if she did not like how it went ('dead fish' works both ways) so she did not feel like an encore? Was she supposed to speak up right there and then? A polite woman wouldn't talk with her mouth full.

I only sense disappointment from her reaction which means neither of those two 'reasonable' conclusions is true. Maybe she wasn't the only one who sucked.
 tj_0142
Msg: 89
Posted: 9/3/2010 12:28:39 PM
She was married and wanted a strange in her mouth...........you originally fit the bill but the alcohol probally wore off.
I hope you used protectiion, i'd be looking for sores.....ewwwww
 cellmate
Msg: 90
Posted: 9/3/2010 2:30:34 PM
Well at least you got a date. Seriously I know not all women are the same but why are so many not willing to respond to emails or instant chats on here. are you here to date or do most think they can pick mr right from just looking at a picture or reading a profile?
Take a chance ladies its only a drink or cup of coffee most of us are asking for.

Bj's can wait until at least the 3rd date LOL
 CheezyChick
Msg: 91
Posted: 9/3/2010 11:25:53 PM
Wow...sounds like you bumped into a supergirl...lucky you...!

now...don't get all emotional about it...but here's the truth.. you just happened to be there at that time......so it's fine that you 'think' you are looking for something else....carry on soldier ...and what's the question?
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 92
Posted: 9/25/2010 7:19:08 PM

OP : Ok let me get this straight..

You got head on the first date and she left you alone after that....... okaayyyy...

......umm i don't understand what the complaining is about? Isn't that like.. the internet dream date?

Don't feel bad OP look at it this way.. you got a bj.. she left & now shes onto the next dude. You were easily replaced. How long could that relationship have lasted anyway?

^^^Ya! what gives???

head on the first date???

most guys would purpose marrige.

Vannili
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2010 10:01:57 PM
msg.1:
If the pof woman you have dated said she doesn't have uterus, it is possible he is a male ???? lol.
 nicegirl1974
Msg: 94
Posted: 9/26/2010 11:03:50 PM
u didn't have a big enough boat to park in her shed !!
so instead of leaving u hanging being u went and seen her she thought she would at least please u and then lose your number.....
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/27/2010 6:18:43 AM

You had a gherkin and she decided she preferred cucumbers?

Well at least she wasn't looking for a zucchini! lol

gardener's make the best dirt......
 Chill Pill
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/27/2010 6:54:10 AM
Maybe she thought you were to easy and she lost respect for you in the morning.
You know when a guy just puts out on the first date they can get a bad rep.
She probably thought that you are a man whore and you do that with all the girls.
Maybe she just thinks your a slut now and wants nothing to do with you.
Next time don't spread your legs so fast...

Oh wait, I'm sorry, that's only a lecture for the GIRLS, I made a mistake. Never mind...
I should have said......

GOOD FOR YOU, Good job, STUD... You got yourself a Blowy. Congrats!!!
 FrogsSnailsAndPuppytails
Msg: 97
Posted: 9/27/2010 10:14:22 PM
To quote Andrew "Dice" Clay

" She had so many kids.....her uterus fell out. Ohhhhh!"
 txredbull
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2010 10:26:55 AM
Yeh, it happens...your were a one night stand.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >