Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls t      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Emanuel123
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
you turned down having sex with her...case closed
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 77
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.
Posted: 10/14/2009 2:34:50 PM
You want the truth? She liked you enough to want to give you a sexual 'test drive'. She was horny and ready to rock, so much so, that she was ready to go for it bareback.

Then she saw your**** and to keep from hurting your feelings, she gave you a blowjob, you were nice enough to let her 'know before the blow' and it was all well and good.

She's not returning your calls or texts because you aren't the right size for a FB or sexual partner. It may not even be the size, it could be the smell or taste, or whatever, but you just aren't her sexual cup of tea.

Move on to the next lady, and don't sweat it.

And as for all the comments about what a skank this woman must be, blah blah blah, he accepted head from her on the first date, so what does that make him? Quit being so sexist.

Beth
 dot*
Msg: 78
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.
Posted: 10/14/2009 2:42:04 PM
I haven't read the rest of this thread, so I'm sorry if I say something others have already mentioned.

The reason why she doesn't seem to be interested anymore can be for several reasons:

1. Some girls actually enjoy giving head. She could have gotten all she wanted out of you but didn't like your personality enough to continue seeing you;
2. She's super embarrassed of how she acted and can't bear to look at you again (I doubt this).
3. She's found somebody else she is interested in more.

I'm probably missing some more possibilities, but as I'm sure other posters have pointed out, she doesn't really sound like a classy lady worth investing anything into. "I don't have a uterus anyways so you can just **** me"? Really? Are you kidding me?
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 79
Posted: 10/14/2009 4:42:15 PM
I posted:

"The vast majority of women I've dated didn't care for getting oral.
This whole "sex should be fair" thing going around POF is really starting to irritate me.
No wonder so many people are such terrible lovers."

maybe it's you who are is a terrible lover and THAT'S why the majority of women you dated didn't care for getting oral.....

just a thought

They told me this before we ever got physical.

Most of them liked to be spanked, liked anal, and had a fetish about giving oral too.

So if you're not into that, does that mean you've got rigity issues and you're a prude?

What an idiotic post.

When women on here say they don't like giving oral, that doesn't mean something is wrong with them. That is their preferences.

What I find most ironic and amusing is that the most sexually boring, vanilla people on POF seem to be the ones who are the most entrenched in this retarded fukcing idea that sex should be fair.

If "fair" is not satisfying one or both people, then "fair" is not the answer.

Am I getting through?

And be honest - how many cats do you have? I would be over 10.

ummm...maybe it's because you are no good at it. i've found that the vast majority of men don't have a clue when it comes to oral and most are just bad at it. you probably are one of them

If I give you a twinkie, will you go away and stop stalking my forum posts? Maybe a ho-ho?

Maybe her first date with you left a funny taste in her mouth (pun intended)!

There could be some truth to this. Guys...how many guy friends off the top of your head do you know who ended things with a girl because of how her vag smells? It happens all the time.

The vast majority of women I've dated didn't care for getting oral.

At last, a man that admits his shortcomings.

How is that HIS short coming? Because the women he dates don't like oral? It happens. They exist. I don't like oral. It has nothing to do with the guy giving it.

And, as usual, once a beautiful woman backs me up that no, I am not crazy, and yes, all women have different tastes, I stop getting attacked.

Freakin' classic.

I think that the replies to my post on why so many people are bad lovers speak for themselves. A lot of people assume that men and women all like the same thing, or that because they like something, someone else ought to as well.

Lame and boring.... at least in my opinion.

-8sf8
 dot*
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/14/2009 4:54:22 PM
To say that sex is only "fair" if both go down on each other is just as illogical as saying that sex is only "fair" if it is only one who goes down on the other.

As long as both are satisfied, who cares what the couple does/doesn't do?

I can equate this with the responsibilities a married couple share. Who cares who does what and whether or not the tasks match the traditional gender roles? As long as everything gets done and both parties are happy, that's all that counts...
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/14/2009 5:01:27 PM
^^^ I completely agree.

I honestly think a lot of the problems people have in relationships are the expectations they think they -should- have. These expectations come from outside sources.

Like... "everyone" just "knows" than you're supposed to do xyz....

I think that if people were just a little bit more introspective, braver, and willing to figure out just what makes both parties happy, there'd be a lot less relationship issues these days.

I believe that part of the problem is the information overload these days. 100 years ago, we didn't have romantic comedies and advice columns telling people what they should be doing or feeling. People figured it out for themselves.

It seems ironic that these days when people are even more varied, and there are more ways for a person to be unique and diversified, we get more standards and status quos for living and relationships.

It's really kind of a strange state of affairs.

-8sf8
 JakeW1984
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/14/2009 7:06:18 PM
"Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after?"

Perhaps she's tongue tied?

forum123
Msg: 83
Posted: 10/14/2009 7:49:21 PM
I can't belive this stupid post made it this far
 oohlala21
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2009 10:52:54 PM

"The vast majority of women I've dated didn't care for getting oral.
This whole "sex should be fair" thing going around POF is really starting to irritate me.
No wonder so many people are such terrible lovers."

I think what you're missing here is that a lot of the point of people (even popular sex advice-columnists) promoting the "sex should be fair" idea, stems from historical precedents. Specifically, the fact that a couple of decades ago, men and women expected that women would go down, but the same expectation didn't exist for men.

Heck, one sex manual from the 1950s recommended that women should just "lie there" or else he'd think she was a whore.

Men and women have not, historically, had equal bargaining power when it came to requesting what they wanted sexually (or even just things like, being taught it's okay to accept their body and enjoy themselves).
 jakeya99
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/15/2009 6:17:37 AM
Who cares?

Good news: You got blown on date #1.

Bad news: You got blown on date #1.

I say bad news because she's obviously not really respectable, and chances are your good looks/charm didn't make her throw caution to the wind this one time. She's blown before on dates where she's barely known the guy. Not one to bring home to mom. Why do you care? Do you want to date a chick that blows guys on 1st dates? Gonna marry this one?

Possible explanation:
A. Feels guilt for doing it and can't face you.
B. She did it just to pass the time.
C. She really enjoyed the burger you bought her, but unfortunately could not formulate the words "thank you for the burger". Instead she gobbled man goo to express her appreciation.

Also note too, you aren't free from diseases if you put your co#k into her mouth as opposed to her pu$$y. You know that, right? Don't think you're Scot free. Go get checked... she's of questionable morals. I noticed that didn't stop you though...
 dddiesel
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/15/2009 7:37:59 AM
i tend to think if shes that way on the first date her dance card is full and you will have to wait your turn for round 2
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/15/2009 9:01:22 AM
I can't belive this stupid post made it this far
BUMPER!

Frig. Me, too.
 BlueEyedMermaid
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/21/2010 6:46:02 AM
you contradicted yourself. Is she a sleaze for first date sex or an adult who can get laid when and where she wants?

Men and women think differently so I wouldn't advise another man on a woman's behavior, always ask a woman!
 summer1717
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/21/2010 10:54:11 AM
Several different possible reasons. She was embarrassed. She was married or had a boyfriend. Your c-ck was too small for her. She was only interested in a 1-night stand etc.
 _Icon_
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/21/2010 11:08:26 AM
This thread is interesting.

If you like to have sex on the first date you are defective. If you don't like to have sex on the first date, you are also defective. This difficult situation only applies to women, so figure it out girls! It's all your fault.
 forums1
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/21/2010 11:17:39 AM

This thread is interesting.

If you like to have sex on the first date you are defective. If you don't like to have sex on the first date, you are also defective. This difficult situation only applies to women, so figure it out girls! It's all your fault.

But wait, didn't a former president tell us that a BJ isn't "sex"... well, depending on what your definition of the word "is" is?
 Codeguru
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2010 3:36:29 AM
Because she found someone with a bigger**** That's the problem with women who put out so easily, sexual acts are meaningless to them so you really can't tell where they stand...

Codeguru
 karma1160
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/23/2010 1:01:03 PM
Uff da lol, I would say either she was drunk, lonely and thought you would change your mind about the condom or she was a serial dater.
Either way, kneel down and kiss the ground!!!!!!!!
It's done you don't have to try and make up some lame story about why you can't see her anymore.
Nobody but children behave this way bud.
 karma1160
Msg: 94
Posted: 8/23/2010 1:04:11 PM
Don't be such a pushover, figure out what you want and go for it.
Oh and by the way you can get stuff from oral.
 davem241966
Msg: 95
 pirateheaven
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2010 1:17:59 PM
I really don't know why she is not answering your calls. A woman always appreciates a polite, random, sex partner who informs her before he has an orgasm.

Did she have an orgasm too? Just wondering............
 SilentInk
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/24/2010 1:22:19 PM
Maybe the disgust of sucking on a random strangers penis caught up with her...beats me.
 Dare to
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/24/2010 4:34:32 PM

It is usually a pretty bad sign when there is that much sex on the first date.

I would say she is a pig.
Lets see.. If the girl has sex with the guy and doesn't take his call the next day, she's a pig (or something similar) because she wanted a one nighter.. But according to most other threads in this forum.. If HE doesn't call her the next day she should just suck it up because "it was just sex" and she should get over it???

The old... "She's a slut for having a one night stand, but he's a bloke so it's ok" thing rearing it's ugly head again....sigh
 letsgocanes11
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/24/2010 6:35:40 PM
Hey OP! When all is said and done at least you got a BJ! There are plenty of other fish in the sea!
 MisterDynomite
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2010 8:53:56 PM
OP : Ok let me get this straight..

You got head on the first date and she left you alone after that....... okaayyyy...

......umm i don't understand what the complaining is about? Isn't that like.. the internet dream date?

Don't feel bad OP look at it this way.. you got a bj.. she left & now shes onto the next dude. You were easily replaced. How long could that relationship have lasted anyway?

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.