Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls t      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mingo88
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.Page 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I am a women and I met a guy on this site for the first time . The first turned into the last.
This guy came over had his hands all over me....I got up and walk away....when I turned around to see what he was doing I was shocked. He was sitting on my couch jerking himself off. I kicked him out.....as he was leaving he asked if we could get together the next day. I told him when hell freezes over.....then he emailed me and wanted to know why I didn't want to see him. I told him...I didn't expect the first time we met to be him jerking himself off on my couch. Anyone interested in a leather couch.......lol.
I have met a lot of guys who seem to looking for just a piece of ass and that is not what I'm looking for. No-one is serious in this site........at least I haven't met anyone yet . I am a widow...not a rich or horny widow. ....I'm lonely.

sooo.....he took IT out?? just like that Seinfeld episode, wow!!! sounds like a true pervert.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 152
Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.
Posted: 12/11/2010 9:24:42 PM

and PULEEEZE don't call her a pig... geesh... guys complain about everything... a girl gives a bj on a first date and she's a pig... these double standards drive me nuts...

I think the same thing every time I wander in to read this thread.

Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.

The only one who could truly answer that is her. I'm wondering if she was maybe embarrassed. Maybe she felt comfortable at the time, yet was later upset with her decision. Maybe not, and we'll never know. JMO
 forums1
Msg: 153
Posted: 12/11/2010 11:21:04 PM

I am a women and I met a guy on this site for the first time . The first turned into the last.
This guy came over had his hands all over me....I got up and walk away....when I turned around to see what he was doing I was shocked. He was sitting on my couch jerking himself off. I kicked him out.....as he was leaving he asked if we could get together the next day. I told him when hell freezes over.....then he emailed me and wanted to know why I didn't want to see him. I told him...I didn't expect the first time we met to be him jerking himself off on my couch. Anyone interested in a leather couch.......lol.
I have met a lot of guys who seem to looking for just a piece of ass and that is not what I'm looking for. No-one is serious in this site........at least I haven't met anyone yet . I am a widow...not a rich or horny widow. ....I'm lonely.

I *SERIOUSLY* hope you don't invite guys over to your house for a "first meet" all the time. There's a reason a first meet should be in a neutral place... lest you invite a rapist or murderer into your house (and now, of course, you've posted that you invite guys over - alone - to your place). Please, please, please use some caution!
 mingo88
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2010 2:00:24 PM
i agree with Forums1....why on earth would you invite a stranger to your home on a first date?? that is very disturbing and dangerous!! what are you using for brains i wonder?? you are lucky he didn't rape you or maybe even murder you!! next time use better judgement.
 coastcity
Msg: 155
Posted: 12/12/2010 7:18:52 PM
Maybe that was all she was looking for. Maybe she met another man with a larger penis.
 Excalibur240
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2010 8:33:00 PM
I really don't think this is all that uncommon. The old on-night stand is still alive and doing extremely well....with whatever twist it takes to get to a happy ending for both parties. Anyone watched a recent episode of Jersey Shore lately?
 mitchmc
Msg: 157
Posted: 12/12/2010 10:42:00 PM
She just wanted sex buddy. Same way guys use women. Sorry. Also, was she drunk? If she was and really horny, she could have been embarrassed the next day. Also she could have felt rejected by you for not giving her what she initially asked for.

She sounds like an uneducated slut though. Come on. In this day and age you're going to have sex with some skank who wants it on the first date, not caring about HIV, HERPES, or other sexually transmitted diseases?
 Pixy Dust
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2010 4:58:19 PM
Well I am not going to judge her in that respect because even though he doesn't have intercourse on a first date he was definitely okay with everything else... So they were both pretty much on the same page otherwise.. I think he was disappointed in himself for not having a condom for that first night and was probably ready for sex on date two and she changed her mind... yeah she could very well have been embarrassed the morning after, but I think she also found him to be a selfish lover...so notta...
 Vannili
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2010 11:45:04 AM

Seriously Why would you give a head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.

Are YOU talking to ME ? Or ARE you TALKING to ME ?
I always gave a head on a first date, a Bimbo Head so it is not a big DEAL.
You bet I ignore calls after that for the reason I don't want to hear complains or "what."......
Vannili aka Robert(ta) De Niro
 clem952
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2010 12:42:51 PM
That's no rational explanation for it. Women are an unsolvable mystery. But this video might cheer you up, it's about a dude who tries to find the perfect woman at the horse track... It's good for a few laughs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlCVmMzFYEw
 Marywhimsy
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2010 1:45:56 PM
She has no respect for herself and none for you.
 sunwater
Msg: 162
Posted: 12/31/2010 5:34:10 PM
Perhaps that was the only thing she wanted. Perhaps your c0ck was too small for her. Perhaps she was abducted by aliens.
 majyk1
Msg: 163
Posted: 1/4/2011 2:23:28 PM
She was test driving the 'car' to see if it was worth buying...
Guess she found out it was a POS from POF.
 eastwood969
Msg: 164
Posted: 1/4/2011 6:15:49 PM
Give this wild woman my number, I love easy dates. A woman like that doesn't have a problem finding men and she probably has met some with gigantic penises. She is more into kink than relationships. She got what she wanted and now it's over. I wouldn't be complaining about it. I would just accept that she isn't your typical date. She may have dates lined up for the rest of the week, call you up later and repeat the same process. She brings a new meaning to the phrase girls just want to have fun.
 Cdn_Iceman
Msg: 165
Posted: 1/4/2011 6:49:46 PM
Boy this is a first, guy meets girl, she honks on his bobo on the first night? okay
she wants guy to dip in banana in her pancake batter but you have no protections and she wants to anyways and she honks on your bobo and she doesnt call you back?

And you are surprised and wants to know why she did what she did?
 VABROWNEYES4U
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2011 10:02:21 PM
That is truly priceless! I am LMFAO about that really true comment.

I will say I have read through many of these posts and feel that men can not get through a first date without talking about or trying to initiate sex. I think this dude liked what he got way too much and that is why he can not let it/her go! Next time you have the option to say NO, STOP! Don't allow yourself to get hurt..say NO! When you put yourself out there you leave nothing for a second date unless what you got on the first date.

I am looking for a strong sexual relationship if I ever find someone to be with, but I will not settle for anything less than forever with someone special to allow that to happen and I know that I am d/d free and would want to know he is also.
 tizzabelle
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2011 12:01:45 AM

Boy this is a first, guy meets girl, she honks on his bobo on the first night? okay
she wants guy to dip in banana in her pancake batter but you have no protections and she wants to anyways and she honks on your bobo and she doesnt call you back?

So; did you take sex ed. classes in the clown academy, or cooking school?

On topic, I think I agree with some of the posters from the first page. The op probably got off lucky if a blow job is all he got that night.
 motown cowgirl
Msg: 168
Posted: 2/4/2011 3:13:41 AM
god i love the title of this thread. that's all we need.... just the title. thanks.
my day is now complete and it's only 6am.
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 169
Posted: 2/4/2011 8:49:37 AM
Can you say one night stand... she was just using you for sex... perhaps she was trying to blow it up to see if it would get to a suitable size and maybe you didn't make the grade for a repeat performance.... all customers must be at least this big for a second ride.
 shakeitupbaby2012
Msg: 170
Posted: 2/4/2011 9:45:05 AM

god i love the title of this thread. that's all we need.... just the title. thanks.
my day is now complete and it's only 6am.

No kidding, Motown. ;)

She wanted sex and you didn't reciprocate. Too many men, and there are those who will give back.
 ComplekCity
Msg: 171
Posted: 2/4/2011 10:00:44 AM
I agree, you didn't have sex with her so she deemed you inappropriate for her boffing needs.

Could also be a bad after taste in her mouth that lasted for days ?

But , you're not a member anymore so who cares.
 english lass
Msg: 172
Posted: 2/4/2011 2:03:33 PM
maybe she's looking for a babydaddy and you weren't the one she could set-up.

or maybe she was drunk

either way, it doesn't sound like roses and cupids to me
 kayliecat
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2011 6:32:27 PM
Maybe he was cute but a complete airhead dunce...but hey he was cute and she was horny, so why not get some before he goes home? LOL...
 PeggyRN
Msg: 174
Posted: 2/5/2011 6:41:42 AM
Laughing my A$$ off at that one Pink!!!!
 CompuG8r
Msg: 175
Posted: 2/26/2011 10:54:09 AM
Brilliant! U gotta give as good as u get, better if possible. From my experience, there's no such thing as a bad BJ. Why did this guy think she went down on him in the first place? She wanted hers two. I'm sure of that.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Seriously Why would you give head on a first date then ignore calls the day after.