Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 18
from good to bad-lies,infidelity,betrayal,commitment issue-but why do i still LOVE her?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
You don't love her. The person you fell in love with never really existed. The rest is just bruised ego. Quit being a doormat.

ComplekCity
Msg: 19
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 20
from good to bad-lies,infidelity,betrayal,commitment issue-but why do i still LOVE her?
Posted: 4/7/2011 2:45:39 PM
I stopped reading when I got to the part about her using the other guy.
Users USE.
She is using you too.

Even knowing that it is tough to let go.
But you should.
She is not for you.

good luck.
The suffering from breaking up with a user is not as bad
as the suffering you endure remaining with one.
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 21
view profile
History
from good to bad-lies,infidelity,betrayal,commitment issue-but why do i still LOVE her?
Posted: 4/7/2011 3:25:07 PM

I bet it's the fantasy her that you made up, and not the real her at all.

My momma told me that when you keep on being "in love" with someone while you keep on hoping they will change -- it's NOT that person you are in love with. It is a your little fantasy of what you WISH they were like that you love.

She won't change.

Why not? Because she doesn't have to. She keeps getting away with whatever she wants to. She has her cake and eats it too. She doesn't really have any remorse about her behavior -- no matter what she may tell you.

Cut her loose. Cut your loss. (See all messages above.)

She'll be doing it to someone else next week.

majyk1
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/7/2011 3:29:26 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
@ Joggingcontradiction That was EXACTLY what I was thinking.
 CompuG8r
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/7/2011 4:18:39 PM
I couldn't hang in there and read your post.
Life's too short to deal with that!

The best advice I can give is to take heed of the advice you get here.

The folks who actually endured reading your post, give good advice.
Do yourself a favor and take it!
 OutMind
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/8/2011 1:34:35 PM
Ouch. This hurts to look at. How about paragraphs. Paragraphs.

Hahhhhhhh!!
 OutMind
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/8/2011 4:31:23 PM
Two things. If he was still sleeping with him while the two of you were exclusive, that would have been grounds to terminate the relationship. If you didn't, well, you had this coming. And here's the best part. Go back to her, and she will put you another notch down. So realize that is over. And as many others have said, that she is a cheater.

I like to say also that there's a caveat to the cheater term. Some people do it because they do not know how to terminate a really bad relationship. Some of those people then on a good relationship may stay true to their new partner. But also there is the habitual cheater, this is a person that is never satisfied in their relationships and will always find an excuse to cheat.

So dude, move on. And learn about paragraphs.
Msg: 26
Posted: 4/8/2011 6:10:06 PM
I'm sorry to tell you but she was using you.You were giving her money,paying her bills and paying for car repairs.You were a convenient mark.How could you not see this?Or is it that you did not want to see this?
 home_osorio
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/14/2011 6:42:06 PM
if a girl does this? it means she loves him. and she doesn't love you. please, please drop her like a bad habit.

sorry, you had to go through all this. she's an A S S H O L E.
 garvey14
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/14/2011 8:04:17 PM
First- Paragraphs. Read 1/4 of it and that was enough. Second- once a cheater always a cheater. Once finding out it is wise to hit the road. We all think we will be different. Incidentally my ex told me her ex cheated too. Found out that was not the case. Your children have already been through one traumatic break up. Unless of course your divorce was all friendly and perfectly happy and you and the ex are the best of friends now.
Who gives a crap about what you did for her or to her. If you can not see the painting on the wall with people like this you are doomed to continue to find them. They use and manipulate and want only what they want and have no concept of family or what really matters when there are children in the picture. So do yourself and your children a favor and move on. You don't love her.You just can't have all of her because someone else just like her has her wrapped around their finger.
 brtena
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/17/2011 1:50:06 PM
you put up wit her b/s way to long sounds like she done used you up to the best of her ability bro :( my advice is find a hobby and do that as much as possible make sure and keep your friends close and dont ever put a female before your own blood or feelings. also sounds like she never had any intention of being with you from the get go... but i spose fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me hope you learned your lesson bout sorry females like one stated in this post (once a woman cheats she will do it again)
 zyxmn
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/18/2011 11:28:52 AM
Oh...you're one to say that, aren't you...like you've never ever played the fool in your life??? Ha! Don't be so quick to judge...that's just harsh and wrong!
 Beachgirltoo
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/18/2011 8:16:29 PM
Sorry dude, but at least there is one good thing out of all of this..you didn't take her in and are not living together. Then you really would have been a sucker. Just cough this up to a crummy experience and move on. This woman clearly is not the one for you. You sound like a decent person. The next girl you move to don't be so quick to do all of the things you did before , ie meet your kids, family etc. You need to build trust when you have a monogomous relationship with someone. Don't be a doormat.
 GirlMuvinOn
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/18/2011 8:28:16 PM
Wow, I honestly don't think I know one man that would tolerate this b-s! I am not trying to add insult to injury but you need to seek counseling. There is a reason why you would allow someone to use you the way she did. She never had true feelings for you. That is clear to everyone but you. You have to respect yourself before you can expect it from someone else and you clearly don't respect yourself or you would've never let it go that far. My advice is to stop dating completely right now and find a counselor, figure out why you have the self-esteem issues you have, fix them, learn to love and respect yourself first and then you will see it instantly when someone displays intolerable behavior, which she clearly did. You were just too caught-up to see it. Good luck....
 redheadedvikingprincess
Msg: 34
 cashleys
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/19/2011 9:06:46 PM
You met a TAKER! She will always have you running around giving all to her.
There have been times for what ever reason I had this love in my heart for someone,even though it caused me so much hurt and pain of being taken advanage of.

This happens so often. You have to be strong enough and respect yourself enough to let her go. You have to know YOU deserve the same love and kindnesss you are giving. You deserve it and need someone that will appreciate YOU>

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >