Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > Ron Pauls HR 1207. Will your rep sign it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Elmenreich
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Ron Pauls HR 1207. Will your rep sign it?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

^^^ The guy ran for PRESIDENT. Neither of you two bothered to figure out who he was?
Anyone can run for president. Stay-at-home-mom Susan Gail Ducey ran for president three times, and I doubt anyone knows who she is. Hell, Gene Amondson ran for president in 2004 and 2008 under the Prohibition Party.

I liked Ron Paul in 1988 when I was too young to vote , but economic deregulation - one of his favorite causes - is an idea whose time has passed. I've personally seen what happens to a country when the government does absolutely nothing in a crisis, and it's nasty.
 sd_matt
Msg: 19
Ron Pauls HR 1207. Will your rep sign it?
Posted: 11/10/2009 2:27:09 PM
Elmenreich

You won't like this. I hope he can successfully reintroduce the bill in it's original incarnation. I will back him.

http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2009/11/01/ron-paul-bank-connected-democrat-mel-watt-strips-h-r-1207-of-almost-everything/
Show ALL Forums  > California  > Ron Pauls HR 1207. Will your rep sign it?