Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spoiledsambo
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Who's hot ?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I'm with AE and Orph on this one about 'hot' women, the less 'perfect' they look, the more attractive they are.

Back in the day, I thought that Barbra Streisand and Bette Midler were beautiful women.....personally, the more 'perfect' one looks, the more ridiculous! JMO of course.
 Stationary_Movement
Msg: 40
Who's hot ?
Posted: 10/15/2009 7:43:25 AM
Easy: I agree. If it is the same one from "I would do anything" she was very hot.

My list is below:

Old Scool:

Samantha Fox
Bo Derek
Farrah Fawcett

New School:

Megan Fox
Angelina Jolie (with or without kids, does not matter to me)
The woman from those doritos commercials

I will think of some more.

SM
 spoiledsambo
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Who's hot ?
Posted: 10/15/2009 7:54:56 AM
***perks up*** you work in an 'adult' store Curvy? Hmm...might have some questions for ya....haha

Oh, I agree, Lime is hot, but I think mostly cuz he's as funny as hell. AE is hot too, but sorry pal, not 'quite' as funny as Lime!!
 Backcountryme
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Who's hot ?
Posted: 10/15/2009 6:53:22 PM
AE get out of that love swing! And for the love of god don't walk around in those assless chaps. I think that if a POF event was at a sex shop that would be THE "get to know me better event of the year".
 Backcountryme
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Who's hot ?
Posted: 10/17/2009 5:12:26 PM
Oh man AE I agree. That woman is way hot. Oh and the woman on Myth Busters. I just have a thing for red heads. Makes my mouth water.
 Backcountryme
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Who's hot ?
Posted: 10/18/2009 9:57:20 PM
This freak would like to add another to his list-o-hot women. Pauley Perrette. Oh man I love her look. If you don't know her she is the NCIS lab chick.
 Backcountryme
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Who's hot ?
Posted: 10/18/2009 11:27:36 PM
Let's not forget the oodles (that is the offical term) of hot ladies right here on POF. The ones that are real. The ones that work real jobs and live day to day. The ones that raise thier kids and still find time to get sexied up for a date. The ones that can work a full day then come home to help with homework, sick kids, and housework. Those are the true hot women in the world.
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  >