Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > CONTEST~~Its a free for all:)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 12
CONTEST~~Its a free for all:)Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Word it was more than rather hilarious! I almost peed my pants...I know how elloquent of me..
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 13
Times flyin by :)Get your poems in!
Posted: 7/12/2005 1:20:30 PM
Such beautiful imagery ladies! Thanks so much for droppin in and sharing those with all of us..Im so psyched about this contest Your guess is as good as mine as to who is going to win this.Its all in fun though and I just hope everyone else is enjoying reading all the great writes here as much as I have.Have a good one all.Thanks for your entries.Remeber ,you have until before midnight this wednesday to get your poems in....so move it ..LMAO Kidding kidding Love yall,Kat
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 14
CONTEST~~Its a free for all:)
Posted: 7/13/2005 3:14:31 AM
Thank you Vickyyyyyy and solo flyer for your interest in the contest....I am so excited to see so many friends and new faces showing up for this contest.Everyone who entered rocks,so nomatter how the votes fall,remember this is all in fun and youre all uber talented in different ways.Is it me or do I sound like a mom? HAHA..Anyway,I really love reading all the fabulous writes in here.....Its coming down to the wire now...Anyone who still wishes to get in on this super groovy :)free for all has until before 12 am tonight..AKA Thursday morning to get their entries in.Good luck to all of you...Hugs, Kat
 catsmeow02
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/13/2005 11:23:01 AM
azure, if you are interested in posting your poetry, feel free to start your own thread. I would love to see what else you have in you.

I love all the entries in this contest so far. Everyone is doing a lovely job, as a quick reminder, you all have until midnight tonight to get those entries in. KEEP IT UP!!!
 catsmeow02
Msg: 16
Posted: 7/13/2005 2:01:55 PM
u-boat, I hope that wasn't directed to me, lol.

I shall help fell out, and by midnight tonight, if she hasn't opened her voting thread, I shall bump the one she made up to the top for others to vote.
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 17
Thanks Cats!
Posted: 7/13/2005 4:30:39 PM
Hey Kids.LOL Im back!Everyone the voting for the contest begins at midnight tonight and runs until 11pm On friday...Winner will be announced an hour later,or whenever I get in that night....JK Wink..Thank you so much to everyone who entered this contest.The latest enteries are all awesome works as well Way to go guys!I hope to see alot of people turning out to vote tonight.Its good to support your fellow poets people.Thank you cats for havin my back girl!Busy day for me.I know...I suck..LOL Good luck to all of you,Cats stuff counts in the contest now too because she isnt judging.....but DO NOT vote for me....even if ya reallllllly wanna haha..If youre reading this,and choose not to vote..I will find out and hold you hostage until the contest is over Watch out for angry writers...ya dont wanna mess with me now do ya?LMAO Good luck and play nice till I get back..LOL Hugs,and good luck..Kat
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 18
Its 1100 PM where I am yo LOL
Posted: 7/13/2005 8:11:14 PM
The poetry contest thread is closed in one hour......Type fast yall and get your entries in...I mean,if its a few minutes late.....Its not like school..LOL Id still count it....But by 1230 am ok?Have fun and good luck!
 catsmeow02
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/13/2005 9:29:04 PM
your, you just sneaked that last one in here. It shall count. There are only a few minutes left so as far as I'm concerned, this contest is over.
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/13/2005 9:29:42 PM
I have a daughter too^^ Your poem is beautiful..and no you arent too late..Good luck to all..2 more minutes to enter...taps foot..lol Ill give you guys till ONE am cause Im cool like that EDIT Cats is cool too..I didnt see her post until after this was posted LOL love ya chica
 catsmeow02
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/13/2005 9:36:17 PM
girl, u know i got ur back, lol.
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 22
There is a nice new bright shiny voting thread
Posted: 7/13/2005 9:46:01 PM
The new voting thread..Vote darn ya...is where to cast your votes....Just let the old one float to the bottom of the pond ok guys?LOL I posted the other one so early and I was afraid yall wouldnt get the attention or number of votes because people were so used to seeing the other one...Anyway..good luck..Mwah
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/13/2005 10:02:47 PM
Lucky you Qman...I knew of a few people that expressed an interest in the contest...so I left it open until one am...which it is right now.I love your entry,and Im glad ya made it under the wire hon!Good luck to all!THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES.....TIME TO VOTE FOR YOUR TOP TWO FAVORITES....... * Please use the new..VOTE DARN YA thread...I will count votes in the other,but just makes it easier for me to keep track if theyre all in one..Thanks :)
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/13/2005 10:05:30 PM
Happy dances with you!woo hoo Good luck everyone VOTING STARTS NOW AND RUNS TILL FRIDAY AT 11PM (Check vote darn ya thread for more info):)
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 25
Late Inclusion
Posted: 7/14/2005 12:31:41 AM
^^^^^^^^^^ Im including this guys poem...because he was the lucky poster number...or something....LOL..Your in.
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 26
Its ok :)
Posted: 7/14/2005 4:23:20 PM
Im going to include the above posts in the contest.Excellent job you guys.:) Have fun and play nice till I get back haha
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/15/2005 3:14:43 AM
bump~~ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ bumping up the thread so yall can read it:)
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/15/2005 7:47:52 PM
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 29
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS WOO HOO:)
Posted: 7/15/2005 9:13:59 PM
I want to personally thank each and everyone of you for participating in my lil Free for all writing contest:)Im glad I wasnt allowed to vote,because it wouldve been to tough with all the fabulous writes in here..Without further babbling from me HEHE:P The winners are as follows......

First Place...goes to~~ Mari~Sam:) Ive always loved your style girl:)Awesome job!

Second Place goes to several people who also have awesome skillz~~(In no particular order)

Catsmeow2

Jooker

Azuregypsy

dingedarmor

subjazz

word son

Garf

Quixoticman (Or Q-man which I call ya cause its easier lol) &

soloflyer

Great job kids

Finally..3rd Place goes to.....another group of talented people:)

Laurieboy

Alistair10

Mons

Edgeplay

bubblesbabes

Angel

Vickyyyyyy

PORTAL~TIME

Momtoanamazingson

fono1520000

bp595

yourbrowneyedgirl?

posteriorheadgarment

& Rokrgurl

Props yall:)

Finally ,fourth place went to my A$$ with 2 votes Im including this because I found it funny as all get out...However if I run a poetry contest again,and say dont vote for me...That includes my bum..FYI LMAO

Please feel free to drop in and offer your congratulations to everyone who enetered.

Props to me for typing this up are most welcome too..HAHA LOL Kidding...have a good one and Congtatualtions.You all rock!:)

catsmeow02
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/15/2005 9:25:33 PM
CONGRATS MARI once again u kicked major butt

I'd also like to give a special congrats to all those that did enter, this contest was quite hard to judge.

I also wanna congratulate myself. If my uncle hadn't have passed away at the age of 37, I would have never composed that poem. I owe it to him for that one.
 fellfromheaven
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/16/2005 12:09:33 AM
Congratulations to Mari and all of you.You guys did an awesome job! It was my pleasure to host this here free for all.LOL Youre welcome Qman.:)Have an awesome night! Love yall,Kat
 mari_sam
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2005 12:16:26 AM
Heys guys,
Thanks to all of you!!!! I think this contest was one of the toughest to vote for, you all did a Fantastic job!!!!

To all of you

Now comes the part of who would like to host the next one???? (I will be sitting the next one out) But I will watching and cheering from the sidelines!!!!!!!

Fell, thanks for hosting this one, You made it alot of fun!!!!!!
Cats, thanks for helping Fell out with this one!!!!

Ok, gotta get to bed now, before the kids are up before I sleep!!!!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!!!

Sam
 KittyBratt
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/11/2005 4:28:48 PM
Must We Bleed For Help?
If I crawled dragging skin and bone.. drenching the city streets with my A B positive and drowning out the busy sounds with high pitched agony... Chnl. 8 along with the most sincere prayers and neighborly love and sorrows would be at my beck and call...

Well, I've been doing that everyday.. just not quite in that explicit way. I sat on a bench at the corner of 5th and Park.. it was almost getting dark.. you all kept walking past me; head in hands with sobbing cries; u even glanced into my bloodshot eyes.. my agony u ceised to recognize.. did you really believe my heartache only deserved a few pitiful sighs?! U have now contributed to my dying inside.. My pain was underestimated because my skin still held the contents of my body in...Nobody came to my beck and call. NO ONE AT ALL! You all ran to hide. "Don't talk to her, that woman's got issues, honey." "But, mommy.." "Hush, sweetie! She just looked at us funny!" Damn woman, I'm lonely and crying, can't u see? At least the 9 yr. old had some concern for me.. but over time she'll be just like rest of society.. when she's grown she'll be walking with her little one and someday pass by another crying girl, which in her purse was a loaded gun... All that woman would cry for is attention.. perhaps a split second for someone to stop and mention that she should keep her chin up & not let sadness get in her way.. perhaps it could have helped me, but now deceased on this pavement I must lay.....

(Chnl. 8 speeding down the road! Neighbors running to condone... Just do what u do best and turn to leave her alone for now it's just too late... you've already played ur part in her fate.)
 KittyBratt
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/11/2005 4:46:48 PM
well dayum. oooopsie. I wanted to post this poem in the current contest.. will do so now.. im such a dork :P
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > CONTEST~~Its a free for all:)