Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dating a person with mental illness scare u?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 siisaa
Msg: 170
Dating a person with mental illness scare u?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
No thanks. ~ 7 years ago, I dated a guy with mental illness and firmly believe that had I stuck around, he would/could have caused me physical harm. It was a roller coaster - not the fun kind. When things were good, they were REALLY good (including the amazing sex) but when we were on the rocks....it was volatile. It was hard as hell to extract myself from the situation because I wanted to hold onto the fond memories.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Dating a person with mental illness scare u?
Posted: 8/3/2018 8:39:47 AM
I am a Veteran, I have PTSD, and am Service Connected for it. It was not due to Combat, but from hearing car bombs while TDY in Greece.
Any Mental Condition will be affecting your loved ones to an extent.
 Inicia
Msg: 172
Dating a person with mental illness scare u?
Posted: 8/8/2018 7:08:35 AM
Nope, know many "mentally ill" people with wonderful fully- developed, honest personalities and character-counseling and therapy can provide self introspection and personal emotional growth-"normies" may/can fear any form of therapy or self introspection; consequently, fail litmus test of honest self awareness. Yet both "normal" and "mentally ill" can resist personal growth-my red flag is the stagnation not the mental status. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Dating a person with mental illness scare u?