Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cookie22222
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Drug Paraphernalia?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I know, I agree...I certainly expected them to at least come pick the bag up. But to them, it was no big deal. I think that "we" as a society see things through different lenses than the professionals do - and of course, I think the reaction depends on your location too. I'm right outside of Philadelphia, and there are areas of this town I wouldn't DRIVE through at night with the windows rolled up and the doors locked.
 Revilors
Msg: 14
Drug Paraphernalia?
Posted: 10/20/2009 7:48:06 AM

I have a PhD in pot smoking. could you explain what the hell "hold bong water" means? who "holds bong water"? I'll give you $100 if you can tell me how to make a bong out of half a coke can.

I'll take the bet if I can keep the coke can in tact.

You know what one might do...if they use the garage for smoking cigarettes.

They might cut a coke can in half and use it for an ash tray. Maybe bring a glass of water out and put some in the bottom of the can...to put them out in so they can safely throw the butts in the trash.

I wonder what a little bit of water...in the bottom of a coke can...mixed with lots of cigarette ash's resembles. Maybe sludge?

The spoon....I think escaped from the dishwasher and was just hiding. Keep the spoon in protective custody and throw the can.
 daynadaze
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Drug Paraphernalia?
Posted: 10/20/2009 4:10:41 PM
Another thought, must drugs have a distinctive odor that will cling to other things in the garage. If your garage smells like cigarette smoke, then I'm guessing the person with ashtray idea is on to something.
 Revilors
Msg: 17
Drug Paraphernalia?
Posted: 10/21/2009 4:12:19 PM

have a PhD in pot smoking. could you explain what the hell "hold bong water" means? who "holds bong water"? I'll give you $100 if you can tell me how to make a bong out of half a coke can.

1) Cut the top off the can.

2) Place aluminum foil over the part you cut off. slightly recessed in the middle.

3) Poke holes in the middle with a saftey pin.

4) Put a hole in the middle of the can with a pocket knife for a smoke hole.

5) Place tube from outside to inside bottom

6) Fill with liquid of choice (brandy works good) till tube is covered with around one inch of liquid of choice.

7) Place ganja over aluminum foil with pin holes in it.

8) Place lighter over ganja.

9) Light ganja

10) Inhale slowly and hold breath not to let the smoke out. Till your lungs expand and you start to spit out pieces of your broken lungs. (Jethro Tull) Aqualung

Please cash only. lol

Why would you cut the can...just to cover it up with tin foil.

Leave the can intact

poke hole towards the top

Place tube through hole at angle to the bottom

Place small piece of screen in tube

Use pop top opening to draw in

Your way would be like cutting an 8 foot 2x4 in half...overlapping 2 feet and nailing it back together to make it 6 feet long.

I would just cut 2 feet off.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Drug Paraphernalia?
Posted: 10/22/2009 6:46:15 AM
Why not just ask them. Confront the one person alone, get rid of the evidence and tell them they can't smoke there anymore.....period. Even smoking is not good for anyone.
 JWG86
Msg: 19
Drug Paraphernalia?
Posted: 10/23/2009 8:33:41 PM
I have a PhD in pot smoking. could you explain what the hell "hold bong water" means? who "holds bong water"? I'll give you $100 if you can tell me how to make a bong out of half a coke can.

Others got to it before I saw this thread. Obviously you have a lot to learn about being a user.

Why not just call a local precinct and ask them what to do? No one is coming to your house to confiscate a broken can ... trust me.

Correct, law enforcement does not care about drug use unless you are selling it, or there is a complaint that must be addressed and they are REQUIRED to pay a visit. A few people doing coke/ICE/pot/whatever in their living-room don't matter. It's the meth labs that smell up neighborhoods and the big-time coke-dealers they care about. Some pot-smoking, X popper doesn't even rate. Even in my "small" town (250K ppl or so).
 diamondincnd
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Drug Paraphernalia?
Posted: 10/23/2009 9:59:20 PM
OP your in Canada, I'm also in Canada and I wouldn't worry about the police one bit. Like the last poster jwg86 said The cops are not interested in the users, they are only interested in the dealers. I have had friend caught with the actual drugs on them and all the police do is take it from them. Non of them have even had a fine unless they were carrying a ton of drugs on them making it look like they were dealing. If you have a clean record and no reason for the cops to suspect you of any thing then you don't have any thing to worry about asking the RCMP if they might know what it is and what there advice might be for you. After all if you were the drug user would you go to the station and inquire as to what your own stuff may be? I doubt it. I'm quite certain you will be fine. If your worried about it then the other thing you can do is just call the RCMP anonymously from a payphone and explain. I'm betting that they will just tell you to throw it away. They may even tell you they will investigate which they most likely will not , just to make you happy. honestly OP were in CANADA, the police don't give 2 shits about the user, sure its illegal so the police take it away when they see it, but its looked at as a misdemeanor.
Only drug dealers get in shit here. Look at Vancouver for example, a government run safe heroin injection building for drug addicts. They even give the addicts clean needles.

Any How.......
If it turns out that it is drugs then you or the land lord in charge or who ever is in charge can evict them due to illegal activities. Take a look at the residential land lord and tenancy act to find out your rights as a land lord.
 mikimikimiki
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Drug Paraphernalia?
Posted: 10/22/2011 5:34:09 PM
half cut beercan is an ashtray which fell behind the fridge and the mud is from the ash, all the other stuff just fell off the fridge, cause your tenants drink. alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs around and it is the one causing the biggest damage in our society out of all drugs. i think you have nothing to worry about.
 slimchance2010
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Drug Paraphernalia?
Posted: 10/23/2011 11:28:12 AM
If there is no indication of dealing going on and they aren't destructive, noisy and otherwise disruptive. Forget about it. Everyone has the god given right to engage in any of the activities you suspect and if it doesn't have any real effect on you in any way then why worry? A landlord is not a nanny.
 totalazzhole
Msg: 23
Drug Paraphernalia?
Posted: 10/23/2011 11:50:24 AM

Take the loot down to the local police station and ask them.
If they're using dope, they might be dealing it-- or having dealers deliver to your house.

I wouldn't do that..knowing the typical cop (lazy, looking for an EASY bust) .. they will bust YOU- say they caught you in possession of paraphernalia..
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >