Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dannyd65
Msg: 2
Really need some advice!!Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Don't do it till you are ready. If they seem put off by that you should be dating some one else instead.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 7
Really need some advice!!
Posted: 10/22/2009 4:51:37 PM
Um, what do you mean, you don't like 'willies'....are you into girls now?

Maybe you should explore that a bit.

Beth
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 4:57:55 PM
Go to a Sex Shop.. Buy two or three different size dildos.. Fondle, etc.. until you've desensitized yourself and until you've lost your fear, and have lerned to love da willie..

You are missing out of some amazing tactile experiences..

P.S. Start feeling them with oven mitts on .. lol
 MsMicki
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 5:48:14 PM
I'm sorry.....but all joking and kidding aside.....
any grown woman that can't handle touching a man's penis without it giving her the shivers....
needs far more help than a forum can give her.

you need to work out this "thing" that happened in the past....and you need to do it with a professional.

Good luck.
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 6:15:44 PM

any grown woman that can't handle touching a man's penis without it giving her the shivers....
needs far more help than a forum can give her.

you need to work out this "thing" that happened in the past....and you need to do it with a professional.
Exactly! take those who actually are serious with a grain of salt.. (and try to get a laugh at the silly one's) It appears your issue is far more complicated than "just waiting until your comfortable" will remedy ..

Good luck,hun..
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 7:48:42 PM
Journal how you feel and you will soon see a pattern in your writings. Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with and don't try to please others because you are not being true to yourself. With time, once you find someone you are comfortable with--things will happen. Stay away from men that are pushing you into anything you are not comfortable with because they are being self-centured and selfish. Just be friends with guys for now and get to know them as people and then you may feel comfortable with one along the way and things will happen. Don't dwell on the past---just learn from it and understand it. Write it down in your journal and the answers will come.
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 10:19:40 PM

If you're okay with it once you get to know them better, then there's nothing wrong with you. After 2/3 dates, a person is still pretty much a stranger. If they can't wait until you get to know them better, then they're looking for something instant. Let them keep moving.
This isn't about being pressured to have sex too early. The Op is afraid of a the penis. . Even if she waited until he married her, before having sex she's still going to be afraid of penizzzz's. Op says:

Things happened when I was younger that has put me off willies
And she says ...
Don't get me wrong im ok with sex once I feel a bit more confortable but touching them, it makes me shiver just thinking about it.
She's adverse to touching their "willie" What man is going to be satisfied for any length of time with only getting vaginal penile stimulation ?
If I've read your Opost incorrectly, OP.. Please clarify.
 m14shooter
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 11:22:08 PM
I would open up now and tell him your issues. If you are afraid of touching him you might want to work on that issue before you start dating a man.
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2009 9:00:12 AM
^^^^ Well unless they're unzipping and waving it at you before your ready.. what is the point of this thread? You know your boundaries and limits so.. be true to them.

Live well and prosper!

.. Case closed ..

P.S. The fear is still a problem you should seriously consider getting addressed.. I believe it probably will manifest other problems within your relationship(s) at some point.
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2009 4:46:14 PM
See a sex therapist regarding the issue.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/8/2009 5:26:23 PM

Things happened when I was younger that has put me off willies.

Have you addressed these issues? If not, it would probably be in your best interest to do so. It may be the core to your issue with men/sex..........
 spunkybum52
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/8/2009 9:24:00 PM
I agree with something that was said by someone on the first page of your answers.... if you had some experience when you were younger to make you shutter touching a man, then you really do need professional help. I feel your problem may be more deep and needs real help, not the kind you can get on here, sorry. I love to touch and love to be touched and if I ever had a problem with doing that, I would certainly get real professional help.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >